krAzi
+17|5958|Some Strange town
Ive watched a few frag vids and where its says you killed so and so Whats with the (+2) i dont see that on mine?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
krAzi
+17|5958|Some Strange town
that would explain it lol told ya its was a noobish question but thanks tho
DUnlimited
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

No problem.
SmegHead74
+1|5976
Is there anyway to remove messages like "Throwing frag" and "Ammo, right here" etc? Basically impossible to see if anyone writes anything.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

SmegHead74 wrote:

Is there anyway to remove messages like "Throwing frag" and "Ammo, right here" etc? Basically impossible to see if anyone writes anything.
Not sure if it is possible, but:

Go to "C:Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Localization\English" Change the name of the the "English.utxt" to "English1.utxt"

Then copy and paste it to the folder, change it's name to "English.utxt", and start editing thse annoying lines off.

If something goes wrong, you can delete the edited file and change the "English1.utxt" back to to "English.utxt"
lopermento
+5|6000
It says Windows cannot open the file... any help?
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6001|London ㋛

lopermento wrote:

It says Windows cannot open the file... any help?
I had problems when tweaking the localization files, to answer that question, right click on it and open with notepad. When eventually you do get to editing it and saving it, what I did to be safe, and to stop me getting error messages when i saved it in the location it is in, drag it to your desktop, right click and copy it, edit only one of them, save it, then drag it back to it's original location, but i always keep an original copy and a modded copy on my desktop. But yeah, answer to your question is open it with notepad.
lopermento
+5|6000
Ohhhhhhh boy, lookit at that list.... thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard