Skorpy-chan
+127|6350|Twyford, UK
FFS.
The pigs died because they were crap builders.
The Big Bad Wolf is bad because it eats pork.
The survivor lived because the wolf passed out blowing on a brick house.

That's about as pro-islamic as you GET in a kiddy story. Maybe they hate it because it's also pro-jewish?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6468|Tyne & Wear, England
I wonder what m3thod was banned for?
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6815|NÃ¥rvei

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I wonder what m3thod was banned for?
Halal something would be my guess ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6498|Connecticut

CameronPoe wrote:

It's the same kind of pointless shit as protesting nativity scenes in shopping centres, etc.
No, nativity scenes are motivated by religion. Muslims don't incorporate pigs into their religion, they just think as a culture that pigs are dirty and unholy. Just as Christians dislike snakes. You don't see anyone flipping out about St Patricks day, mostly because it is an excuse to get wasted, but isn't St Patty's day somewhat snake related?
Malloy must go
CameronPoe
+2,925|6560

deeznutz1245 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

It's the same kind of pointless shit as protesting nativity scenes in shopping centres, etc.
No, nativity scenes are motivated by religion. Muslims don't incorporate pigs into their religion, they just think as a culture that pigs are dirty and unholy. Just as Christians dislike snakes. You don't see anyone flipping out about St Patricks day, mostly because it is an excuse to get wasted, but isn't St Patty's day somewhat snake related?
Well the myth behind St. Patrick states that he 'banished all the snakes from Ireland'. Probably a metaphor for the devil but the funny thing is that there are no snakes at all in Ireland outside of zoos. Incidentally I'll be in the Big Apple of St. Paddy's Day this year, can't wait!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
I wanna eat Pork and feed my pet Snake some too, whilst sitting on that building in Poe's avatar. That'll teach 'em.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
I just signed up to singlemuslim.com.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6735|Uhh... erm...
That's just stupid tbh. Radicals aren't blowing themselves up because of a bloody kid's story or a set-up of props in a mall.

If they were, Malaysia would be in deep shit.

EDIT: By the way, I think m3thod deserved the ban. HIS comments I find offensive.

Last edited by Tetrino (2008-01-23 10:12:32)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

Tetrino wrote:

By the way, I think m3thod deserved the ban. HIS comments I find offensive.
Albeit tongue in cheek.  I think he was just joking.
wensleydale8
+81|6774|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
why cant we use the Koran as toilet paper its all it really good for anyway.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6258|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I think I will try to send my kid to an ALL MUSLIM school, and scream racism when I am told she is not allowed to attend said school.

I think I will take offence to the term whiteboard (the thing teacher scrawls shit on).

I think I want to take Deepawali off as a holiday, as well as eid.

I think I will wear a balaclava to cover my face and call it a 'religious head-dress'.

Do you think any of the above would be tolerated?

I am a caucasian English male by the way.

Last edited by daddyofdeath (2008-01-23 10:43:22)

Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6531|Milkystania, yurop
wwjd
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

daddyofdeath wrote:

I think I will try to send my kid to an ALL MUSLIM school, and scream racism when I am told she is not allowed to attend said school.
How about we riot also?  I'll start making posters.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
It's not racist to hate Muslims or vice versa. It's just a fecking religion (yes there's a few whites in guantanamo). I'm not racist when I say that most Muslims are wankers and the religion is bollocks, i'm just an idiot.

Actually I got a few Muslim friends, it's not the people I hate it's the religion that's just fucked up. I'm not talking even about terrorism, just in general Islam is a fucked up religion.

So what if these terrorists are going against your religion of Islam and therefore are un-Islamic and not representing Islam, that doesn't change the fact that it's still a daft religion.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-01-23 11:38:25)

CDK3Y
+25|6144|BEHIND YOU!

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Jesus christ, I've said it before, I am yet to meet a muslim who is offended by this shit.

How the government makes these assumptions is beyond me.
OMG! IM OFFENDED........naw! i used to love this story lol

Ill huff  and ill puff and all the rest of the crap till the pig with the bricks comes in =P
CDK3Y
+25|6144|BEHIND YOU!

Mek-Izzle wrote:

It's not racist to hate Muslims or vice versa. It's just a fecking religion (yes there's a few whites in guantanamo). I'm not racist when I say that most Muslims are wankers and the religion is bollocks, i'm just an idiot.

Actually I got a few Muslim friends, it's not the people I hate it's the religion that's just fucked up. I'm not talking even about terrorism, just in general Islam is a fucked up religion.

So what if these terrorists are going against your religion of Islam and therefore are un-Islamic and not representing Islam, that doesn't change the fact that it's still a daft religion.
PLease explain how my religion is apparently effed up? i would really like to know
deeznutz1245
+483|6498|Connecticut

CDK3Y wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

PLease explain how my religion is apparently effed up? i would really like to know
Because it is a religion, thats how.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2008-01-23 11:52:52)

Malloy must go
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

This one? http://www.shooflypublishing.co.uk/product.php?id=13

http://www.shooflypublishing.co.uk/demo … 0#page_top

Gonna get one for my boys...

So, have you Brits banned Christmas yet?

Last edited by Ilocano (2008-01-23 12:03:30)

Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6452|Boulder, CO
Nope it makes too much money.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK
lol did someone hijack methods account or something

PS pork = man food.

Last edited by Vilham (2008-01-23 12:59:28)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6741|Salt Lake City

Can we ban the story of Muhammad?  I find it deeply offensive and an affront to my value of common sense.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2008-01-23 13:43:55)

Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6531|Milkystania, yurop
https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/magpie1985/Muhammad_Comic_Cartoon_22.jpg
https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/magpie1985/sympati.jpg
These two should do the trick
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6637|949

For USMarine - Nice title buddy.

It wasn't banned, it was turned down for an award.  Don't be ignorant.

I think this guy summed it up perfectly -
"When benchmarks are undermined by pedestrian and pedantic tick lists, and by inflexible, unhelpful processes, it can tarnish the achievements of even the most worthy winners.
deeznutz1245
+483|6498|Connecticut

CameronPoe wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well the myth behind St. Patrick states that he 'banished all the snakes from Ireland'. Probably a metaphor for the devil but the funny thing is that there are no snakes at all in Ireland outside of zoos. Incidentally I'll be in the Big Apple of St. Paddy's Day this year, can't wait!
You got the wrong place Cam!! For St Patty's day rent a care for a day and drive two hours to Boston. That is where the party is for St. Patty's day.
Malloy must go
02fxnmaurer
+75|6487|Birmingham UK
fucking disgusting

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard