Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

EU server is being commander hacked....AGAIN, nice to see it populated again, but why does WAKE + BF2s EU = commander hacks. Annoying to say the least.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Should be dealt with fast. I don't have EU admin status though sorry.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

You should be checking this list and finding someone on it you can maybe contact to kick them:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31750
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

Same, I think it should be given to me though , I would never abuse it..... I just left, eventually the server would crash, and it wont fill up again until tomorrow now, has to be the same person though i reckon. I don't know if im noticing it more or what but i swear BF2 is slowly attracting more and more tards, people wanting to fill up servers, less slack on rules, It's lame. Also, anyone in charge of map rotation on the Eu server, could we maybe get some better maps, oman, zatar, dalian and kubra maybe?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Ec0li wrote:

Also, anyone in charge of map rotation on the Eu server, could we maybe get some better maps, oman, zatar, dalian and kubra maybe?
Have to wait till exams are over. And better maps maybe they are but someone has to populate them. All we can do for now is just wait. Also EU hasnt second head admin still.
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium
Well, after the exames I might be around to help populate the server and Legio won't be so lonely anymore all the time ^^.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Eldu wrote:

Well, after the exames I might be around to help populate the server and Legio won't be so lonely anymore all the time ^^.
well, Im not so often on it lately as well...
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6191|Finland
Well i can't help you with this populate thing anymore, not till i get my pb minor ban lifted
Some how unworking pb was kicking me with reason gamehack, after many kick i got auto banned. It is minor ban so im blocked from about 250 servers, i sorting it out with evenbalance but it will take time. More info, there is topic with "Bf2 wall hacked me" topic on bf2 section.
l41e
+677|6618

Weird, about the time you posted that I was checking on the Game-Monitor for it. Saw a couple clan guys near the top of the scoreboard, but it didn't look too suspicious. And anyway, I didn't have any way to contact you (other than server global chat, taking up valuable time out of my general 2-minute pre-autokick limit), so I just kinda dropped it.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Totally not cool.

Give me admin rights

Last edited by RDMC (2008-01-23 12:38:55)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Call me on xfire. I'm on almost always...

(yeah, I don't have life)
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard