GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6734|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Poseidon wrote:

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/actor-heath-ledger-is-found-dead/
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/ … index.html

This is so FUBAR. For those who don't know, he's the one who was in A Knight's Tale, played Mel Gibson's son in The Patriot, and was going to play The Joker in the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight".
who cares he killed himself in Monsters Ball too .

found in the Olson twins house no less . 28 yrs old more like 37

Last edited by GAIKIWARRIOR (2008-01-22 21:50:53)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6635
R.i.p.
Moo? Si!
Tall, Dark, Antlered
+39|6119|817---->907

FatherTed wrote:

Miguel Diaz wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Dude, are you gonna kill yourself over Heath Ledger?

I'm upset as anyone else, but come on. Shit happens.
what was the FBI there for?
torrentz + pr0n + small kids.
/thread        winzzz

RIP Brokeback Pitcher
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6139|'straya

Poseidon wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

He was going to make a killing off of that movie to. I wonder if they will post pone release date or start over.

RIP.
Doubt it. There's just too much money in the money so far for them to start over.

It'll be kinda like when they released the movie "Miracle" about the 1980 USA Hockey Team in the Olympics. The coach Herb Brooks died just a few weeks before its release.
Or the movie "The Crow" when the main actor brandon lee was killed on set
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6637
It's always a tragety when rich overpaid celebrities die. Truly....
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6359|Calgary, Canada
This is to bad.
He seemed liek a good guy

RIP
Reciprocity
+721|6571|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

it's sad when talented people die.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6359|Calgary, Canada

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

It doesnt mean they cant still be good people fuckbag
if your dad was rich and the ceo of some company and died i wouldnt say lolwut he was rich who cares.
have some respect u tool.

Last edited by Shaguart (2008-01-22 23:37:12)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6637

Shaguart wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

if your dad was rich and the ceo of some company and died i wouldnt say lolwut he was rich who cares.
Hundreds of thousands of other people died today. Did you cry for them too? They must be less significant cuz they arent famous.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6359|Calgary, Canada

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Hundreds of thousands of other people died today. Did you cry for them too? They must be less significant cuz they arent famous.
Yeah... So?
And FYI I didnt cry... I'm only making a point.
jason85
Banned
+58|5987|Mesa, AZ
just to let you all know, the next batman movie....whatever the hell it is called, has already finished filming, so you don't have to worry about that.

if someone else already said that, sorry, i don't really have time to read through all the posts.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6637

Shaguart wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

Yeah... So?
And FYI I didnt cry... I'm only making a point.
Me too. But you missed it and got upset at me for thinking wrong of me.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6326|Oregon

Reciprocity wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

this is correct. He was very talented, and brought joy to me and many, many other people... making it very, very sad.
But you're kinda right. Shit happens, and everyone dies... It's something we all have to get over eventually.
G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|5990

djphetal wrote:

this is correct. He was very talented, and brought joy to me and many, many other people... making it very, very sad.
But you're kinda right. Shit happens, and everyone dies... It's something we all have to get over eventually.
wtf u talking about, this isnt like its gonna pass overnight asshole or "eventually". Making statements like this is uncalled for, its like you dont give a shit, cuz you hardly kno him. People and fans are crying, and itwill take a long time to recover from this. There is a difference between talented and non-talented people, but you obviously dont care. I feel so sadened by this, and not only that, but his daughter, only two. Has to ask, "wheres daddy?".

Its not an easy question to be dealt with when a little girl doesnt know what death is. I really feel sorry for Heath Ledger, and his family.

May Heath Ledger R.I.P
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6314|New Haven, CT

G-NOT_(:0) wrote:

djphetal wrote:

wtf u talking about, this isnt like its gonna pass overnight asshole or "eventually". Making statements like this is uncalled for, its like you dont give a shit, cuz you hardly kno him. People and fans are crying, and itwill take a long time to recover from this. There is a difference between talented and non-talented people, but you obviously dont care. I feel so sadened by this, and not only that, but his daughter, only two. Has to ask, "wheres daddy?".

Its not an easy question to be dealt with when a little girl doesnt know what death is. I really feel sorry for Heath Ledger, and his family.

May Heath Ledger R.I.P
Ummm...it will. Are people still swooning over Jimmy Dean or Natalie Wood? I would say that that is a no.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6661|UK
Just why are you mourning?

He was a guy who memorised words and spoke in front of a camera.  Not to mention who lived a decadent lifestyle, the likes you And me will never live.  Nothing more.  Yes, it's sad he died at 28 leaving behind a 2 year old child but shit it's not like he was the only person this has happened to, it's no fucking tragedy. Pay your respects fine, making out he was some sort of saint, well you can get bent.

Was he some known for his charity work? Has he saved lives? Did he discover some miracle cure? They way your behaving is like he was fucking Ghandi.  Get the fuck over yourselves. 

Hugh Thompson - who stopped the May Lai massacre recently died where the fuck were your RIP's then?
Jefferson DeBlanc an American WW2 fighter ace and medal of honor recipient recently died where the fuck were your RIP's then?

These 2 did more for humanity than Heath Ledger ever did.

Assholes.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6243|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

djphetal wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I don't think I will ever get over my death!!!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6637

m3thod wrote:

He was a guy who memorised words and spoke in front of a camera.  Not to mention who lived a decadent lifestyle, the likes you And me will never live.  Nothing more.  Yes, it's sad he died at 28 leaving behind a 2 year old child but shit it's not like he was the only person this has happened to, it's no fucking tragedy. Pay your respects fine, making out he was some sort of saint, well you can get bent.

Was he some known for his charity work? Has he saved lives? Did he discover some miracle cure? They way your behaving is like he was fucking Ghandi.  Get the fuck over yourselves. 

Hugh Thompson - who stopped the May Lai massacre recently died where the fuck were your RIP's then?
Jefferson DeBlanc an American WW2 fighter ace and medal of honor recipient recently died where the fuck were your RIP's then?

Assholes.
I suppose thats alone the lines of what I was trying to get at. I'm just too lazy to post something that long and detailed.
Lai
+186|6141
Even if it they hadn't finnished the new Batman yet, they could probably still finnish it like they did with Giant.

m3thod wrote:

Assholes.
Not to mention, he wasn't even a great actor and probably died of an overdose,..

Last edited by Lai (2008-01-23 02:57:09)

m3thod
+2,197|6661|UK

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Assholes.
I suppose thats alone the lines of what I was trying to get at. I'm just too lazy to post something that long and detailed.
I'm Bored @ work
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6741
@m3thod, if you felt so much for Hugh Thompson, then why did you not start a topic to mourn him? I think you should just let people say what they want on this sort of subject without taking a swipe at them.

Not a bad actor, looks like he will do a good job as the Joker in the new Batman movie. Shocked to hear about it last night, and I am sure he will be missed.

Seemed like a nice guy.
m3thod
+2,197|6661|UK

theDude5B wrote:

@m3thod, if you felt so much for Hugh Thompson, then why did you not start a topic to mourn him? I think you should just let people say what they want on this sort of subject without taking a swipe at them.

Not a bad actor, looks like he will do a good job as the Joker in the new Batman movie. Shocked to hear about it last night, and I am sure he will be missed.

Seemed like a nice guy.
I don't want to start threads and I pay my respects my way.  Look at my sig.

Im not knocking the deceased Mr Ledger, I'm have a go at the people who seem to think the sun shone out of his backside.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6765|Noizyland

God I am so sick of this! Every time someone dies it seems to be the same old shit, "You didn't know them, why do you care?" or "Hundereds of people die every day why is this person important?"
It's not a matter of caring or not it's just what you do when someone dies! You say nice things about them and pay your respects, (unless they were inherantly evil like Idi Amin or whatever.) 

Yes Heath Ledger was an actor who was comfortable who never did anything truely significant for anyone else and probably shouldn't be as "news worthy" as Hugh Thompson or Jefferson DeBlanc or Sir Edmund Hillary but he is. His passing was unexpected and no doubt incredibly tragic for those who knew him. In light of this who the fuck are you to decide that he doesn't deserve a few insignificant words of condolances or a few "R.I.P"s from a bunch of people like us?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6528|Long Island, New York

Ty wrote:

God I am so sick of this! Every time someone dies it seems to be the same old shit, "You didn't know them, why do you care?" or "Hundereds of people die every day why is this person important?"
It's not a matter of caring or not it's just what you do when someone dies! You say nice things about them and pay your respects, (unless they were inherantly evil like Idi Amin or whatever.) 

Yes Heath Ledger was an actor who was comfortable who never did anything truely significant for anyone else and probably shouldn't be as "news worthy" as Hugh Thompson or Jefferson DeBlanc or Sir Edmund Hillary but he is. His passing was unexpected and no doubt incredibly tragic for those who knew him. In light of this who the fuck are you to decide that he doesn't deserve a few insignificant words of condolances or a few "R.I.P"s from a bunch of people like us?
Ty to the rescue!

m3thod, if all you're going to do is try to troll people who ARE mourning, GTFO. You wanna start another thread to bitch about it, go do so.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6611|London, England
Overdose of pills. These guys get paid so much and have such fantastic lives yet they do this. How can you do that with a 2 year old kid too. Bollocks I say.

RIP - But only cos of the kid he left behind

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard