BRiiNDED
+137|6141
ok anyway, im not in the mood to search as busy...
is there a way to get anyone on your victim list? coz i want a specific person on mine, killed him hundreds of times and everything but nothing... is there a spcific way to get them on there or what?

it may have been due to bf2s going down... since all my others are gone,yet my enemies remain.
cablecopulate
+449|6755|Massachusetts.
Was this person on your victims list before the crash? if so, just look up his stats and he should reappear back. It's also possible he got new worst enemies that replaced you.

If you're asking how to get him there in the first place, I don't know. Kill him a lot and don't let anyone else do it. It will either show up or not.
BluRR33
+27|6405|Sweden
bf2s going down ? Lol
BRiiNDED
+137|6141

cablecopulate wrote:

Was this person on your victims list before the crash? if so, just look up his stats and he should reappear back. It's also possible he got new worst enemies that replaced you.

If you're asking how to get him there in the first place, I don't know. Kill him a lot and don't let anyone else do it. It will either show up or not.
erm im not sure whether he was there or not but the amount of times that ive killed him is unbeleiveable as we join same game usually, as hes a mate of mine... Kingbarn is name

BluRR33 wrote:

bf2s going down ? Lol
when gibson died
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6165|San Antonio, Texas
This victim thing is whacked. EA, please fix this to fit the name in BF3!

You must kill your target the most he has died from one person. Say, 'Cyrax' killed him twelve times. Then you kill him thirteen times. He should be on your list, right?

That's where EA phails to mention that you can't die as you're killing the guy thirteen times! Recently, I lost two of my victims because someone else killed them more times than I did.

Mainly new players are on your list, because no one has had the chance to pummel them yet.
BRiiNDED
+137|6141

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

This victim thing is whacked. EA, please fix this to fit the name in BF3!

You must kill your target the most he has died from one person. Say, 'Cyrax' killed him twelve times. Then you kill him thirteen times. He should be on your list, right?

That's where EA phails to mention that you can't die as you're killing the guy thirteen times! Recently, I lost two of my victims because someone else killed them more times than I did.

Mainly new players are on your list, because no one has had the chance to pummel them yet.
i had a shit load and they gone just gone byebye -.- ahh well try and own him and get him there xD
Cyrax-Sektor
Well, you can add the ones that were previously there to your BF2s leaderboard, and whenever he plays, hop onto his server.

Best of luck!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6016|Aberdeen, Scotland
Cyrax...doesn't matter if you die in between.

You just have to kill them more in 1 round than anyone else ever has.

Look up Bf2player to see your real fave victims list, then update their stats here and they will appear on your list.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6174|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Death_Brinded_Pro I updated your list for you
MrAnderson
Ok, I though I had some understanding of the fave victims but it seems your list really is whacked...you killed your fave victim 14 times but you have another in your list killed 21 times...so why the hell is he not your fave?

*sigh*
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6539
haha, fm is mine
Cyrax-Sektor

MrAnderson wrote:

Ok, I though I had some understanding of the fave victims but it seems your list really is whacked...you killed your fave victim 14 times but you have another in your list killed 21 times...so why the hell is he not your fave?

*sigh*
Yeah, it's a complex system. I'm merely passing on what I've heard, and what I've known, because I was raping CPs with the APCs/tanks and got two new players as my victims. I didn't die between then, but I did kill that player more times after, but those kills didn't register.

Next game, we'll have a better system hopefully. Of course, with news of patch 1.5, EA is getting their head out of the clouds.
BRiiNDED
+137|6141

MetaL* wrote:

Death_Brinded_Pro I updated your list for you
yay thanks now to make that list grow larger
+1 for helping
MrAnderson

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Next game, we'll have a better system hopefully. Of course, with news of patch 1.5, EA is getting their head out of the clouds.
!!! what news?
Cyrax-Sektor

MrAnderson wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

!!! what news?
I was tempted to check out the sticky patch 1.5 wishlist, and:

Nakamp wrote:

A dutch guy named DaMorpeus says that patch 1.5 is coming. He works for Interactive 3D which is a partner of EA games.

http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/lis … es/1271533

It's not in English though. Cross your fingers!
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X
Im pretty sure you have to kill them a fair few times WITHOUT them killing YOU.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard