fuck it
+348|6555
lol at all the voice chat going on.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
PureFodder
+225|6295

Aries_37 wrote:

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

Noscoping is much easier in the consoles it looks like. Nothing that impressive tbh. Just the noscopes either he's lucky or it's just easier to do it on the consoles.
Or he's very good at judging the middle of his screen... i.e he's good?
No judging, just put a small dot on the middle of your screen with a pen and aim with that.
motherdear
+25|6661|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)

voodoosniper7 wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

nice hax nub
lol this guy is retarded you cant hack on a console
ehm yes you can.
simply install a console hack on the console and there you go, happens a lot on halo 3, gay but true
What are his perks?
Yes there is aim assist online.

I used an ACOG on my M40 and i dont remember it being laser accurate and the M40 is the most accurate sniper 2. That video is okay but since most of his kills are against the same clan im not impressed since clan teaming is really easy to pwn is on consoles. Also HQ and War are nub game modes and everyone flocks to one area and its easy to pick them off try TDM. The ppl he played didnt even look good IMO and i dont get when he took out 3 people with the barrett firing as fast as he could since my barrett seems to have way more recoil.

So what the ACOG scope is now some kind of aimbot that makes 1 shot laser accurate?

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2008-01-20 13:54:17)

Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6142|Carnoustie, Scotland
Yeah, as said above, (or on previous post) Xbox and Ps3 have aim assists, so all videos are void.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6142|Carnoustie, Scotland

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Aim assist doesn't exist in MP idiots.
Just to clarify.

So MP on consoles is actually harder, as it's easier to line up shots with a mouse.
It does even on MP.
MysteryJake
+12|6217|California

Funky_Finny wrote:

Yeah, as said above, (or on previous post) Xbox and Ps3 have aim assists, so all videos are void.
So what, aiming on a console is like trying to wipe your ass with boxing gloves on...
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA

MysteryJake wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

So what, aiming on a console is like trying to wipe your ass with boxing gloves on...
it takes about as much hand eye coordination to wipe your ass as it does to shit yourself when you're demented and senile.
MysteryJake
+12|6217|California

Ender2309 wrote:

MysteryJake wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

it takes about as much hand eye coordination to wipe your ass as it does to shit yourself when you're demented and senile.
I never said wiping your ass is hard, but i bet its damn hard with boxing gloves on.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA

MysteryJake wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

MysteryJake wrote:

I never said wiping your ass is hard, but i bet its damn hard with boxing gloves on.
not really....you just kind of mash it up against your crack and push hard, just like irl.

try this: the next time you drop a bomb, try wiping with 5 times the normal amount of TP wrapped around your fist and then a nice little wad shoved in there. i promise it will work like normal.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6585|London
ROFL wtf just happened here srsly...
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6351|Atlanta, Georgia
yay Sharpie + Television Screen = Dot hax
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng
You cannot install hacks on a Playstation 3, just to clarify with the twat that said you could.

The only hint of aim assist on consoles is when you are behind players, your crosshair moves towards them, but not onto them. But, it only works when you are not scoped in, and it doesn't make your bullets home in on people. I tried doing what that video shows today, and it is fucking solid. You have to be pretty damn good to do that, end of.

And for the people who are saying that it's easier to no-scope on consoles. It's not. I played it on a PC yesterday, and it's just as hard. And anyway, why would IW make it different on the two games? Duh...
#rekt
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6204|Schofield Barracks
50 cal with acog is great
getting kills is like takeing candy from a blind deff sleeping baby

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard