Rellim83
+7|6682|PA
Post what u hate concerning BF2

-I really hate commanders who take the armor or apc in an urban map when their is only like 1 or 2 and camp it in the back of the map where it is of no use to the team.....then they wonder why they are consistently losing and yell at their team for sucking!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMNIT FUCKING FOOLS!!! sorry needed to rant

-I also hate servers that make rules saying that the commander should only command and not engage in any type of combat....It is not hard to be commander and fight, as long as the commander is not a noob and uses the command hotkeys instead of the command screen their is no reason a commander cant be fighting and do a good job of commanding....ive played in rounds as commander and have had more kills then the rest of my team not including arty.
[pib]xenium
+0|6651|Netherlands
people that join a server and start to vote mutiny before they eaven joined a squad
F.Rabshaw
+37|6682

[pib]xenium wrote:

people that join a server and start to vote mutiny before they eaven joined a squad
Thats a glitch most of the time. Many a time I have joined a server and been told I had started a mutiny without doing so myself.
First
+3|6720|Canada
idiots who complain about enemy armour killing them...when there is a god damn kit for dealing with tanks...

Last edited by First (2006-02-12 20:40:22)

sparklet
Banned
+34|6748|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i hate being called
c4 n00b
gl n00b
comander whore
chopper whore
tank whore
mostly c4 whore
i have found the c4 jump and fire pretty fun
Metallica-66
+0|6649|USA
I hate bunny-hoppers, people who drive my vehicle off when I was trying to shoot the chopper down, "noob-tubers".
Rellim83
+7|6682|PA
-I also hate people who complain about spawn camping and getting spawn killed.....there is no such thing as spawn camping, dont dont be a dumbass and spawn in the same spot every time
ShakaZuluKhan
+0|6718|Chicago

F.Rabshaw wrote:

[pib]xenium wrote:

Thats a glitch most of the time. Many a time I have joined a server and been told I had started a mutiny without doing so myself.
Are we sure its a glitch?? Is there some kind of hotkey for mutiny that we don't know about??
BudRell
+2|6837|Home

Rellim83 wrote:

-I also hate people who complain about spawn camping and getting spawn killed.....there is no such thing as spawn camping, dont dont be a dumbass and spawn in the same spot every time
You are wrong, boy. There sure is a situation you could call spawn camping...I would call that spawn raping.
I have done it many times and I have been the victim too.

How could you spawn to different location when there's only ONE flag...dumbass ?
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

BudRell wrote:

Rellim83 wrote:

You are wrong, boy. There sure is a situation you could call spawn camping...I would call that spawn raping.
I have done it many times and I have been the victim too.

How could you spawn to different location when there's only ONE flag...dumbass ?
Umm....squads?
Grisu81
+0|6667|Germany
I hate TK'ing for vehicles, mostly choppers!! Actually I don't really need choppers to make some points... But I hate these suckers: u enter a server and they've been playing for about 10/20 minutes... there are ALWAYS some guys who obviously paid for taking that damn chopper... All u hear when u step onto the helipad is "Negative!", "No way, man" etc. The point is, if u have a better ping and u r able to get in that helo, u r often TK'ed :-( I hope the new patch (1.2) will somehow fix that....
fuglyfag
+0|6648
I agree with you grisu81... i especially hate people who refuse you to ride in their vehicle... like they will just take off from the helipad and they are like only 1m above the ground and they refuse... -_- or they dont' reply and just ditch you
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680
I hate this game and the people that play it .
Grisu81
+0|6667|Germany

jonnykill wrote:

I hate this game and the people that play it .
... and I hate people like u, always posting kinda crap like this. ts ts
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6667|Colorado

Rellim83 wrote:

Post what u hate concerning BF2

-I also hate servers that make rules saying that the commander should only command and not engage in any type of combat....It is not hard to be commander and fight, as long as the commander is not a noob and uses the command hotkeys instead of the command screen their is no reason a commander cant be fighting and do a good job of commanding....ive played in rounds as commander and have had more kills then the rest of my team not including arty.
What are the command hotkeys?? I didn't know there was any... nice... let me know.
Zefar
+116|6649|Sweden

Xristos1 wrote:

What are the command hotkeys?? I didn't know there was any... nice... let me know.
Try "T"(Or a letter close to that) which might bring up a 3 selection menu. With Artellery/UAV/Supply crate. Though I still think that a commander should be in the main base because then he will be able to give out stuff in peace. I have been a commander and been in combat but during that time I mostly gave stuff to my friends because bringing up the commander map and putting out things could be my doom. Also you dun keep track on when certain things get ready to.

For those who Spawn at another flag, well if you are on the carrier and the are constantly killing the Black Hawk/chopper/Air planes with artellery and planes I think it's pretty hard to "Spawn at another flag".

Also I'm fine if the nuke the shit out of captureable bases but when it's uncaptureable base, it's baseraping. IMHO.

Anyway I hate players who run into you Claymore which are CLEARLY visible from any side and then punnish you and call YOU idiot.

Or when your Anti Air missle miss your target but hits your frendly chopper miles away and kills it and thus getting punnish from both of them. Or make a 90 degree turn againts a frendly chopper and hit perfectly so it kills them.
CoNnOr36
+0|6649|New Jersey
Cant stand retards who punish after stepping on my claymores
amox33
+0|6652

ShakaZuluKhan wrote:

F.Rabshaw wrote:

[pib]xenium wrote:

Are we sure its a glitch?? Is there some kind of hotkey for mutiny that we don't know about??
yea thats a glitch, it happened to me the other day
ilyandor
+31|6689|Phoenix, AZ
- chopper pilots landing for repairs and leaving without a gunner even after peeps yelling "hey i need a ride."
- transport chopper pilots (especially blackhawks) taking off without anyone else in the ride.
- professional bunnyhoppers who hop/dodge my ATV rounds and get away with it. (noone can jump like that in real life)
- and the awesome awesome pro TV guided missile, solo-pilot choooper whores who get you and your crew 2 maps away and your like Where The Fuck did that come from???
banndontv
+-1|6748
whiners

"wah stop throwing c4"
"wah stop using the noob toob"
"wah stop jumping"
"wah stand still so i can shoot you"
"wah the planes"
"wah wah wah wah wah"

thats about it.
ex-static
+15|6689
just don't like those people who aren't a real sportsman and do not give everybody even chances. (punishing, overpowered weaponry abuse, and is some sort spawnkilling-->main uncapturable only flag) Oh and somebody said even if the other team just has one flag you can join a squad. Sure. But what if the squadleaders can't spawn because they are being spawnkilled?)
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality
Bomber pilots who chase anything flying and ignore the little squares and triangles.

Chopper pilots who continue to TRY to cap flags and getting blown up. Atleast if im flying gunner for them. On the other hand, as a bomber or fighter pilot we love these idiots.

Chopper or bomber pilots who dont make the effort to prevent flags going to the other team. You always get a "we have lost control..." warning and now you know where some tanks/apcs/jeep/BH or troopers are hiding = free game. Have gone hoarse try to get them to turn for a missile shot.

BH/Jeep/APCs leaving empty while 15-20 are left behind at the start of a round.

Chopper pilots who are following an enemy chopper who don't wait to give you the shot and then miss with 14 missiles. Boom we dead.

Chopper gunners who use the chain gun against tanks and TV missiles against infantry.

Whoever designed the sky for Dragon Valley.

Chopper pilots who always rush right at enemy troops/vehicules. The chopper is a stand-off weapons platform, besides doesn't all that swooping make you want to vomit?

Troops who don't notice that the flag they just left has gone white. Pay attention!

People who call out tanks/APCs etc so you can bomb the crap of out them, but who punish you because they got in the way. If 3 tanks are capping a flag, just call out and stay the hell away. PLEASE.

Admins who don't follow their own rules.

Stupid server rules like: Don't enter the uncaps. Dont steal the vehicules from uncaps. Don't arty the uncaps. Don't camp spawns and uncaps.  [Having an uncap is already a big advantage and now you want to wimp out and make them inviolable? Grow a pair (metaphorically speaking if you are a female).]
No C4 on vehicules. No C4/Claymores on flags. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Votes.

EA for not proactively policing the ranked servers to prevent these stupid rules. Unranked servers can have all the stupid rules they want.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
DU
+0|6656
Whining bitches.  Thats all. My post as useful as this thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard