Ghetto story13%13% - 7
War story28%28% - 15
Magic story17%17% - 9
Total: 52
Raphi
Banned
+354|6265|Basel, Switzerland

Raphi wrote:

You heard right, a story. We all write this, I have no idea howmuch pages but we can get something good I guess.
It's really easy.
The main idea is to write something like a book, everybody writes as much as he wants in one posts, the next continuos.
If you add a new actor, you have to explain him so there wont happen mistakes.

I really think we can get something good and exciting to read, so don't write bullshit or I'll report it

I start:

(the person I'm writing has got no name at this time)

[My head hurts. It's a cold morning. Everywhere is blood, I just woke up in this place, it's a small house in a big wide grass area. I have no idea why I'm lying here, I have no idea who I am and I have no idea what happend to me. My right arm seems to be broken, I'm looking for a medic kit but I can only find an old gun and 2 breads. There are also 2 ammo packs, I can't find more so I decide to walk to the next city. and I take the breads and the gun with me. I just walk away, in the hope I will find somebody, somebody who can help me. I can't move my right arm anymore, and I have a deep cut in my left leg. I fall a few times in the grass, it's cold. I only have a rubbish sweater and camouflage pants. There's also a knife in my right bag with blood on it...]

My English sucks, yes, but it's a try worth, isn't it? lez party, my best thread idea this year I guess.

aLeX wrote:

I think you should do this properly, as it has potential.

Start a new thread, choose a list of genres; make a poll so people can vote for the best one. Then formulate some form of storyboard/line - with members giving suggestions on what should happen - then either chose several people to write each section or chapter, if you will, or just get 1 or 2 people to write the entire thing; with members giving input as each chapter is released.

If you think it's a good idea, hit me up I'd be happy to help you out. Or just do it this way, the outcome will be amusing at least. (The varying writing stiles and sudden change in plot will be epic)
Here we go, choose the storyline you would like to write and the one with the most votes will be written!
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6398|fåking denmark
Magic.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6716|Charlie One Alpha
It's all fine by me as long as it isn't love or 'ghetto'.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2008-01-19 12:09:48)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Walmart32
+0|6249|Oregon, U.S.
Magic sucks, comedy ftw
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
Okay which homo voted 'love'
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6698|Devon, England
Comedy romance between me and AlphA.

Talk about our young years, and how it eventually led to our marriage.

Mention the penguins.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland
The love between me and ted in particular, would work great.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6139|Carnoustie, Scotland
Magic ftw
aLeX
.?
+160|6338|:D

I personally feel we should go for a war style genre, of course you could mix genres or alter them slightly, in my opinion war would be easiest and more in fitting with BF2s

Keep voting!         

(For war)
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
War and love....

Link grabbed Alfie by his uniform and shook him violently.
"They're ripping us to shreds out there," he yelled, "where is that damned artillery?"
Alfie gave him a naughty look.
"Right here... in my pants."
Raphi
Banned
+354|6265|Basel, Switzerland
These kids which vote for Magic
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

Magic, since I (kinda) already made the War story
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
aLeX
.?
+160|6338|:D

LaidBackNinja wrote:

War and love....

Link grabbed Alfie by his uniform and shook him violently.
"They're ripping us to shreds out there," he yelled, "where is that damned artillery?"
Alfie gave him a naughty look.
"Right here... in my pants."
Lmao, I think this story could go one of two ways, something along the lines of what's written above or slightly more serious (although in saying that we could still incorperate members into the story and make them into characters; more manly less annoying versions of themselves )
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
Definitely less annoying.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6631|Birmingham, UK
I said magic, but that was just a blind choice. Any of these are fine by me... and I'd love to help as much as I could with writing this.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6172
Ghetto
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6532|South Florida

aLeX wrote:

I personally feel we should go for a war style genre, of course you could mix genres or alter them slightly, in my opinion war would be easiest and more in fitting with BF2s

Keep voting!         

(For war)
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our......"

Sorry i had too!!

And i say Comedy!
15 more years! 15 more years!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6745|The Hague, Netherlands

"It was 1975, a cold winter night... Laidbackninja was waiting for his Tupperware dinner but then the Soviets came, 1975 it was, the year that most of us will remember as the day that Cougar was launched to the moon, Cougar 13 landed on the moon one month before the tragic night of September 8th, Soviets invaded Turkey but everyone said: "who gives a fuck?" so they turned to the west, Private Alfie von Smollhausen was leading the invasion, in his path was Link Grekkensokkel an IRC Invasion Veteran of 1899"

how it will end we'll never know I guess, god I had too much time in these 4 minutes!

edit. do comedy
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
kptk92
u
+972|6415|tc_london
Religious story, dickhead - in the beginning chuy created BF2s.com. It took 7 days to build, and over the seven days, he added something new.

On the first day he said: "Let there be the 'www.bf2s.com' website." And the website appeared.
On the second day he said: "Let there be colours/templates!" And the colours and templates appeared.
On the third day he said: "Let there members to populate my 'world'!!!" And the members appeared.
On the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh days, he sat there and posted 2 year old topics!

Later on, he decided that it was time to reward the population with a gift - karma.

And thus the story began.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
Link swallowed.
'That's a big gun,' he said, suddenly sounding like a little girl, his eyes staring up at Alfie like those of a hungry puppy.
Alfie nodded. 'Wanna cock it?'
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6631|Birmingham, UK

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Link swallowed.
'That's a big gun,' he said, suddenly sounding like a little girl, his eyes staring up at Alfie like those of a hungry puppy.
Alfie nodded. 'Wanna cock it?'
Link took charge of the gun and as soon as he held it it moulded and swelled to his touch.
"The barrel seems to be getting bigger... what does it shoot?" Link asked and checked himself for asking such a question.
But Alfie just continued to smile; the grin getting bigger, just like the gun.

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2008-01-19 12:59:25)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6698|Devon, England
Good times...
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
Best thread today.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

kylef wrote:

The love between me and ted in particular, would work great.
i vote this.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|6002
if it's anything at all.. i want to be the end boss.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard