Poll

Would you give your life to save your whole country?

give my life63%63% - 95
save myself, screw the rest of my country36%36% - 55
Total: 150
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6572|Mountains of NC

Yes
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6644
I would die for my country, but before I died I would want everyone to know who I am. Some money to my family, and my wishes fulfilled.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6574|Portland, OR, USA
nice poll options.. that's not biased at all.

No quite frankly I wouldn't.

I find it horrifying that in this day and age we still can't find a solution to our problems other than fighting it out.

A bunch of apes if you ask me.

Read it wrong, if every single person in the country was going to die unless I sacrificed my life.. I guess, but that's a pretty strange stipulation.

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2008-01-17 18:27:47)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6677|Colorado
Yes!, but I'm too old now they wouldn't want me to fight. America in my opinion is the greatest country on earth with many problems that need fixing. I instead will try & solve some of these problems.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6526
i would do anything for my family/friends, so yes. i couldn't give 2 shits less about my country however.
Arctic-Commando
+1|6193|Florida
Yes, I don't think I have the value of 9 million+ people by myself (sweden)...plus if you said no, imagine how hated you would be and what a coward people would think you were
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6719|US
I already signed on the dotted line and swore an oath to do that if the situation requires.
Dersmikner
+147|6502|Texas
In a fucking heartbeat and wouldn't think twice about it.
Defiance
+438|6675

I would say fuck all to my "country," but I would sacrifice my life or have to start a new one to save the people in it.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5960|Minnesota
ummm nope, i'd maybe die for a country with some virtue or morality, but theres nothing in america that i'd die for. if it was gonna get destroyed or whatever in this situation i'd just take my family and friends and we'd get our groove on elsewhere
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6366|Vancouver
Sacrifice my life for my country? Doubtful.

But to save thirty million people would be an honourable act. Saving any group of people would be something that many of us would do. It's the humanitarianism, not the nationalism that would inspire me.
jason85
Banned
+58|6001|Mesa, AZ

Qrite wrote:

jason85 wrote:

do you mean die by execution or die fighting?
more of an execution type thing
then no. i'd like to say i'd be noble and all, and die for the good of others, but i'd want to take a couple of those bastards with me....whoever they are.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6326|Orrstrayleea
Yeh, Probably, Theres alot of people I wouldnt want to die
Reciprocity
+721|6585|the dank(super) side of Oregon
it would suck, and I would want a high school or park named after me, but yes, I would.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6657|pimelteror.de

David.P wrote:

Not anymore. With these goddamn leftist's finding everything wrong with the country, And these fucken rednecks being a majority that chooses a president that can barely read. I'm gonna say no!

Oh yeah and fuck you bastard's who value your ego more than whats right, And fuck you bastards who seem to defend everything that wants to take away what you hold dear under the guise of Political Correctness, Also fuck you bastards who seem to vote for those who are anti-this and pro-that, While having nothing to do with politics other then pandering.

You know what? Sometimes i just feel like taking a .45 pistol and taking care of america's problems one bullet at a motherfucken time! I.E. You! Fuck you self righteous bastards!
do your country a favour: kill yourself.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6675|UK

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

David.P wrote:

Not anymore. With these goddamn leftist's finding everything wrong with the country, And these fucken rednecks being a majority that chooses a president that can barely read. I'm gonna say no!

Oh yeah and fuck you bastard's who value your ego more than whats right, And fuck you bastards who seem to defend everything that wants to take away what you hold dear under the guise of Political Correctness, Also fuck you bastards who seem to vote for those who are anti-this and pro-that, While having nothing to do with politics other then pandering.

You know what? Sometimes i just feel like taking a .45 pistol and taking care of america's problems one bullet at a motherfucken time! I.E. You! Fuck you self righteous bastards!
All fart and no crap that guy.  You'll learn to skip over his rants.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6551|the best galaxy
I would kill whoever wanted me to die to save my country. Damn I'm smart.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6278

m3thod wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

David.P wrote:

I will in a suicide attack on a mosque.

EDIT: maybe i'll just go postal.

Last edited by David.P (2008-01-18 10:50:34)

sNaKe_StInG
SexiestSnake
+4|6574|The Netherlands
...no wai, there are only like 3 ppl in my country 1/3 is extremist muslim 1/3 is me 1/3 is nice but not worth dying for...
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6675|UK

David.P wrote:

m3thod wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

I will in a suicide attack on a mosque.

EDIT: maybe i'll just go postal.
Sunni or Shiia?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6662|South West England
Aye
Regardless of the our current standing and my desire to eliminate certain groups in English society, namely "The Chav"

Last edited by XanKrieger (2008-01-18 14:14:36)

The#1Spot
+105|6544|byah

XxRavenxX wrote:

so all you people who voted no, seriously value your life over millions of others? if so, commit suicide you selfish scum.
If you lived in America, you will understand.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6003|...
Yes.

Though I'd prefer to die in a fight.
inane little opines

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard