wensleydale8
+81|6776|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
I plan to do a acturial carrer, but what I really need to know is what are the best A-levels to do.

As later this year I'm going into 6th form and I already picking Maths Physics and economics, but I need to pick 4 so please give me some sugestions please as to what are the best course to do.
So in the future when I apply to uni to do the degree they put me in a good position for getting on the course.

Please not at the moment in year 11 GCSE im working in maths and science at a A* and most others a A and B.

dont bitch about my grammar skills I'm not brilliant at english anyway, if you are going to bitch don't bother.

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2008-01-18 07:20:09)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
bennisboy
+829|6653|Poundland

wensleydale8 wrote:

I plan to do a acturial carrer but what i really need to know is what are the best a-levels to do as later this year I'm going into 6th form and I already picking Maths Physics and economics but I need to pick 4 so please give me some sugestions please as to what are the best course to do so in the future when I apply to uni to do the degree they put me in good position for getting on the course.

Please not at the moment in year 11 GCSE im working in maths and science at a A* and most others a A and B.
Rephrase that in English and we might be able to help you. Oh and use some grammar
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6632|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I recommend learning how to type a sentence properly.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK
Your meant to be English, yet you cant seem to type in that language. Therefore i must conclude that you are retarded.
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|6002
actuary that sounds rike a reery good pran.

i raffed at my own joke...

i ruse?

Vilham wrote:

Your meant to be English...
Pro tip: learn2grammar before schooling others. This way, you'll avoid comments like this!

Last edited by _Spawn_ (2008-01-18 07:21:48)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6708
I do
Chemistry  -  (Favourite subject, LOADS of kudos for this as it's very hard, currently trying to get into York uni to study it)
Biology  -  (Pretty good but too many crap names to remember)
History  -  (I love it as my course covers "Civil Rights of the USA", Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini!)
Geography  -  (Dropped it for A2 as it's not very interesting. It's said to be stupidly easy, I got a B without trying)

Why economics with Maths and Physics?

Last edited by ShowMeTheMonkey (2008-01-18 07:22:14)

wensleydale8
For god sake I want suggestions not fucking shit about my poor grammar skills.
I said i'm no good at english, so cmon post sensible suggestions.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|6002

wensleydale8 wrote:

English.
wensleydale8

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

I do
Chemistry  -  (Favourite subject, LOADS of kudos for this as it's very hard, currently trying to get into York uni to study it)
Biology  -  (Pretty good but too many crap names to remember)
History  -  (I love it as my course covers "Civil Rights of the USA", Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini!)
Geography  -  (Dropped it for A2 as it's not very interesting. It's said to be stupidly easy, I got a B without trying)

Why economics with Maths and Physics?
Well you have to a maths A-Level otherwise you will NOT be accepted for the course

For the record I have not done GCSE's in history or geography so there is no real point in me doing them at A-Level

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2008-01-18 07:27:41)

bennisboy
+829|6653|Poundland

wensleydale8 wrote:

Yes but we have no idea what you actuarry want cos your post made no sense.

Also at monkey:

I did economics maths n physics. Maths and physics go very well together and for a lot of economics it helps to have a maths orientated thought pattern to understand the theories.

I did geograohy at AS, dropped it cos I got bored of it.

Also, if you cant type a short paragraph I would not recommend economics, at A2 there's a lot of essay writing

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-01-18 07:27:30)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK

_Spawn_ wrote:

actuary that sounds rike a reery good pran.

i raffed at my own joke...

i ruse?

Vilham wrote:

Your meant to be English...
Pro tip: learn2grammar before schooling others. This way, you'll avoid comments like this!
I do apologies profusely, if you would like I can type perfect English when on the Internet, rather than English that skips out on some letters that you can still actually understand....

Vilham wrote:

You are meant to be English, yet you can't seem to type in that language. Therefore i must conclude that you are retarded.
Happy?
wensleydale8
well Im just a bit crap as my brain is a bit shaken from rugby due to being headbutted in the side of my head and my face , plus im busy revising for exams so im not really paying attention.
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|6002

Vilham wrote:

Happy?

Vilham wrote:

I do apologies profusely
apologise

/spellingpolice

wensleydale8 wrote:

well Im just a bit crap as my brain is a bit shaken from rugby due to being headbutted in the side of my head and my face , plus im busy revising for exams so im not really paying attention.
pfft. excuses.

Last edited by _Spawn_ (2008-01-18 07:33:12)

wensleydale8

_Spawn_ wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

pfft. excuses.
Pffft excuses alright ill headbutt you in the face and side of the head and see how you feel I bet you wont want to be doing much.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6708
I asked as I have no real idea what economics is all about!
bennisboy
+829|6653|Poundland
Speaking of economics n essay writing, I have a two hour exam on modern world economics startin at 1630. 3 essays in 2 hours, not fun. Especially as I've only started revising this morining
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|6002

wensleydale8 wrote:

_Spawn_ wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

pfft. excuses.
Pffft excuses alright ill headbutt you in the face and side of the head and see how you feel I bet you wont want to be doing much.
you find a way to do that over a TCP/IP based internet connection and i'll give you all my worldly possessions.
wensleydale8

_Spawn_ wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

_Spawn_ wrote:

pfft. excuses.
you find a way to do that over a TCP/IP based internet connection and i'll give you all my worldly possessions.
Spawn get fuck outta my thread I ask for suggestions.

I dont want a lecture on the english language
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

_Spawn_ wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

_Spawn_ wrote:

pfft. excuses.
Easy.

1. Place router inbetween myself and Spawn.
2. Butt Spawn, making sure to do it directly above the modem.
3. ?????
4. Profit.
wensleydale8

The Sheriff wrote:

_Spawn_ wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

Easy.

1. Place router inbetween myself and Spawn.
2. Butt Spawn, making sure to do it directly above the modem.
3. ?????
4. Profit.
at least youre not a fag like "some" people.
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|6002

wensleydale8 wrote:

Spawn get fuck outta my thread I ask for suggestions.

I dont want a lecture on the english language
"Spawn, get the fuck out of my thread. I asked for suggestions.

I don't want a lecture on the English language."

and Sheriff, well played.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

wensleydale8 wrote:

at least youre not a fag like "some" people.
"Trendy"

_Spawn_ wrote:

and Sheriff, well played.
My pleasure.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!
Starting a thread telling people what not to reply with, is begging for it to be ruined before it goes anywhere.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

hey guys what did i miss?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6816|NÃ¥rvei

_Spawn_ wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

_Spawn_ wrote:

pfft. excuses.
Cheap trick seing as you have none
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard