cablecopulate
+449|6769|Massachusetts.
Omg New Top 10 Hax!!!
adam1503
+85|6419|Manchester, UK

gwolfman wrote:

for example, look at the player with top accuracy, what a joke.  How can that not be any more obvious!  What a 'tard.
Uh, he has 163&%accuracy with the knife... hmm.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6180|San Antonio, Texas
Haha, while they're hacking away, I'll be watching the my favorite shows! Who wins?
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6139|NH,USA

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Haha, while they're hacking away, I'll be watching the my favorite shows! Who wins?
Noone?
Cyrax-Sektor

Mr_biggieballs wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Noone?
Well, I get to watch my fave show for free, so USA Network isn't winning. https://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/images/smilies/teu26.gif
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6747
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/catbox777/screenchop.jpg
Love is the answer
BruceLeet
+4|6236

killer21 wrote:

I'll make the thread so we don't have 50 of them like we have had in the past.  The ability to circumvent the stat system is back with a bunch of peeps littering the top ten.  I personally don't care but I know other people do so lets keep it all in one thread please.

discuss.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4755/fffftc4.png
CTD I wouldn't call other hackers hack with CTD-Silverdoc being banned for cheating, m'kay

A member of CTD has been caught cheating in another game, and is still a member within the CTD clan today, please save the drama, your squad is fucking lame
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6622|Reisterstown, MD

I didn't call anyone a hacker.  A mod changed the title so it can be more accessible to more people.  We don't play WoW so are aren't a clan.  And as for your little claim, congrats.  You managed to talk about something you have no clue about.  Please continue so I can continue to laugh at you.  kthx..
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6622|Reisterstown, MD

Spam your "ZoMG!!! There are point hackers on teh top ten.  Oh noes!!" here please.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6674|can
ZoMG!!! There are point hackers on teh top ten.  Oh noes!!
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6860|Texas
What's the point of rank?  I'm just waiting on my last 2 (?) unlocks or so and then I don't give a shit.  I might seek particular medals or something to help get those ranks if needed but that's about the end of it for me.  I'd rather put bullets in heads than worry about points and having more stripes than someone else.
75Bigman75
Banned
+6|5974
Atleast people don't care as much anymore. The first time it happened the thread for it had like 1,000 posts, lol.

It's not really shocking anymore, first time I thought it was cool and looked fun. Now it's not in fad anymore, or it's old and nothing new.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6576|Flower Mound, TX
Haha I have to admit the names are sometimes hilarious
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6368
i hope they don't waste money on this
Sgt.Gene
+215|6795

JetSniper wrote:

They do... They do...

Its pretty sad to waste money to cheat in a video game lolz.
adam1503
+85|6419|Manchester, UK

Sgt.Gene wrote:

JetSniper wrote:

They do... They do...

Its pretty sad to waste money to cheat in a video game lolz.
To spend good money on hacks to cheat in a videogame is about as epic as failures come.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6678
Its not funny anymore. Its just sad.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6683|United States

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Its not funny anymore. Its just sad.
I agree with you.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6368
i could see doing it to get 4 star gen but not to get 10000000 points then have ea erase it all.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6683|United States

JetSniper wrote:

i could see doing it to get 4 star gen but not to get 10000000 points then have ea erase it all.
Even if someone would just reach to 4 star they would still get reset.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6590|Hungary
As soon EA/DICE cant figure out how they hack the stats again and again, they will have to delete it all the time.
I bet they are working on it, but i think there is not enough protection if newbs can hack it.

Not just reset or remove them, also hardwareban and address/e-mail ban. They also could go to their home and ask them to stop the newbing around with the stats. And yes i do NOT care if they are n00bs who are proud that they can ahck up stats.
Cyrax-Sektor
Get the FBI and IRS involved too. A hacking company didn't pay their taxes, and guess what? https://iconhell.com/i/iconhell_surrealthoughtz_mwahahaa.gif
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6368
anyone know what server it is? i want to do a 4 star account lol
Homie22
+34|6643|Orange County, California

JetSniper wrote:

anyone know what server it is? i want to do a 4 star account lol
if you pay me some $$ i will give u ip.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6368