ATG
Banned
+5,233|6553|Global Command
ACLU: Sex in Restroom Stalls Is Private

So, these scuz buckets are sueing so that homosexuals have a legal right to have grunty mansex in public bathrooms.

Imagine yourself as a small business owner running a gas station. A young man asks to borrow the restroom key, and you give it to him, but you soon hear some ruckus from the direction of the bathroom. You go to investigate and there they are; the young man, and the sweaty republican congressmen with his pants around his knees and his dick up the young mans ass.

ACLU wants to say they should have a legal right for buttsex in your restroom.

It's a wonder to me that these retards don't lose more lawyers to gun fire.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20080116/tw … e00ca.html
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6867|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Shouldn't be legal even if it was a heterosexual couple anyway.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6834|Nårvei

Put up a dummy camera and a sign that says the restroom is on a live feed on the internet so buttsechs will be performed at own risk
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6671
as if it would make any difference if the couple was m/f m/m f/f or chicken/cow.
and legal or not doesn't matter either IMO - people having sex in a public restroom probably dint give a fuck about the law anyway

on a side-note - I highly doubt that there would be a huge wave of public-toilette-sex even IF it gets allowed

Last edited by Eboreus (2008-01-16 08:13:47)

Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6550|Milkystania, yurop
What kind of un godly talk is this

Only a man who buttsecks a female is allowed in restrooms

Or a fully operated tranny w a man

or a fully operated tranny and a woman

Or a dog and his bitch

or a lesbian private show for you and your closest friends in a restroom
JahManRed
wank
+646|6652|IRELAND

Restrooms are for one person at a time or else they would have put two bowls in each cubical. This gay rights BS is getting on my nerves. They are doing their cause damage with this kind of crap. Pardon the pun.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6542|Montucky
The ACLU never ceases to amaze me.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6695|UK
LT Victim walked in on 2 guys bumming in the bogs.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6566|Texas - Bigger than France
another reason not to use a public restroom

i guess the aclu should endorse legislature to have a new stall in the restroom next to the handicapped one - with lotions, rubbers and a mp3 player with the full barbara striesand collection.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6277|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Fuckin shit stabbers at it again.
jord
+2,382|6702|The North, beyond the wall.
Do people even agree with what they say anymore? Or are they pulling a Bubbalo?
Unzombified_Zombie
I'm a furry, get over it :3
+9|6187|Grantham, England
I'd love to see that on the constitution.

People are suing for everything nowadays

On a serious note, nobody should have to allow anybody to have sex in their bathroom. And in a public bathroom, why would you even want to?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6645|London, England

jord wrote:

Bubbalo
Where the fuck did that guy go?

edit: oh and ban all gays etc..

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-01-16 10:04:55)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6504|Somewhere else

PBAsydney wrote:

Shouldn't be legal even if it was a heterosexual couple anyway.
BVC
+325|6719
I've been propositioned a couple of times in toilets.  Once I hit the guy in the face (he grabbed my arse), the other time I pushed past and said "no thanks" (he didn't grab my arse).

Toilets are for pissing and shitting, not for fucking.  Otherwise, they'd have beds in them.

Last edited by Pubic (2008-01-16 10:09:33)

David.P
Banned
+649|6298
Should i take care of them?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6469|The Land of Scott Walker

Unzombified_Zombie wrote:

... in a public bathroom, why would you even want to?
QFT
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6795|PNW

Pubic wrote:

I've been propositioned a couple of times in toilets.  Once I hit the guy in the face (he grabbed my arse), the other time I pushed past and said "no thanks" (he didn't grab my arse).

Toilets are for pissing and shitting, not for fucking.  Otherwise, they'd have beds in them.
You must be pretty cute.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6662|Amsterdam, NY

Varegg wrote:

Put up a dummy camera and a sign that says the restroom is on a live feed on the internet so buttsechs will be performed at own risk
lololol r u 4 sexes chat?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6673

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

You must be pretty cute.
He is. I've seen pix.
jsnipy
+3,276|6546|...

Perhaps design a bathroom that is sex unfriendly.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6656|949

I like the obvious anti-gay tilt to your (and a lot of people in this thread) commentary.  I also like your obvious lack of understanding of the article.  From what I read the ACLU filed a brief on behalf of Sen. Larry Craig citing a previous ruling that there is an expectancy of privacy when entering a public bathroom stall, something the police seem to recognize based off the initial charges of "interference of privacy" (something the article also stated).

No suing by the ACLU was done to legalize gay sex in bathrooms.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6795|PNW

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I like the obvious anti-gay tilt to your (and a lot of people in this thread) commentary.  I also like your obvious lack of understanding of the article.  From what I read the ACLU filed a brief on behalf of Sen. Larry Craig citing a previous ruling that there is an expectancy of privacy when entering a public bathroom stall, something the police seem to recognize based off the initial charges of "interference of privacy" (something the article also stated).

No suing by the ACLU was done to legalize gay sex in bathrooms.
Health concerns in public places takes precedent over privacy.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6790|UK
Surely its a public toilet. Therefore its sex in public therefore its illegal. Gay sex should definitely be illegal in public, just as hetrosexual sex is.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6682|WPB, FL. USA
You guys missed the big story in the waste of time lawsuit that can't be won because NO ONE is allowed to do ANYTHING illegal in public areas - the big story is that a Republican is allowing the ACLU to file a brief on his behalf!!!  Holy Shit!, Reagan just rolled over in his grave

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard