stfu and go play america's army if you can't handle cod
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6577|Melbourne, Australia.
No thanks, i'll stick to wow
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6174
I think it would have been way better if they had put in the K-98 instead of the Mp-44. Years of practice with the K-98 in COD1 and 2 down the drain, all because of COD4.

But to stay on topic, yes, COD4 does have a lot of spray n pray, especially in DM, however, on a big map, like overgrown, it can be to your advantage, especially on a SD, or SAB, if your taking a Sniper or M-16.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6387|fåking denmark
Teeth? American football? Kids?

Less what?

Last edited by Lieutenant_Jensen (2008-01-16 08:30:04)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6839|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Less what?
Crying?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6282|eng

PBAsydney wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Less what?
Crying?
Whining. Read the shirts.
#rekt
Defiance
+438|6667

Aries_37 wrote:

IDD

stfu and go play america's army if you can't handle cod
CoDs endless supply of scrubby bitchers?

All of everywhere and anything could do with that, but oh well.
Lynx14
+41|5967
Wow everyone. People need to stop making these threads. "Martydom is gay bla bla bla." "This game sucks bla bla bla." "This game needs to have bla bla bla." "This game needs to not have this wah wah wah." No one forces you to play Call of Duty 4, now shut your face or gtfo.
David.P
Banned
+649|6270
What cod4 needs is the ability for server to choose air strikes, heli strikes, and martyrdom! Those fucken kill hardcore! Nothing sucks more then having a noob kill 5 guys with 1 lucky nade and then call in an airstrike!
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5982|Aus, Qld

PBAsydney wrote:

Kar98, Mosin Nagant, Garand and Enfield were THE guns in CoD2. Any man with self respect should master those most honorable and extremely awesome weapons.

In CoD4 I stick with my MP44, it might be automatic, but it has a slow firerate, is powerful and killer in long range.

Oh, and Mosin > Kar98 / Enfield > Garand

Mosin has the smallest ironsight, making it the best at extreme ranges. Garand is a crappy semi, but it's the best the yanks get.
Mosin sucked it had bugged sights.

Enfield > All
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

Needs more prestige mode and less helicopters.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6505|The Sky
CoD4 needs a mg42.

Last edited by Special_ops_3 (2008-01-16 18:05:22)

dankassasin42o
+68|6675|Reefersyde, CA
COD4 need to suck less.    Single player rocks, yet MP is highly lacking
docnutz
+39|6755|B O S T ON area

dankassasin42o wrote:

COD4 need to suck less.    Single player rocks, yet MP is highly lacking
fixed
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6762|UK

dankassasin42o wrote:

COD4 needs less whining.    Single player rocks, yet MP is still kicks fucking ass
Fixed

Last edited by Vilham (2008-01-17 12:14:37)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6103|Birmingham, UK
Tbh... he's right, its a game... on the internet, calm down man.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
It needs less hardcore servers and more maps.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
It needs less whining bitches complaining about every single aspect of the game.

Don't like it, fuck off, you won't be missed.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
firebolt5
+114|6151

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

...  more maps.
Well, when the mod tools come out, sometime at the end of this week, I expect that you would be creating a map of your own?
Lynx14
+41|5967
CoD4 needs less people crying on the forums everyday with a new topic, PLAY THE GAME JUST BECAUSE YOU CRY TO US ON THE FORUMS WILL NOT MAKE ANYTHING GO AWAY, GO CRY TO ACTIVISION AND IW.

-Thank You

Lynx
CrazeD
+368|6669|Maine

FloppY_ wrote:

Tbh the Ppsh makes up for all the bolt-actions when it comes to a spray-level competition between the two games
QFT!

PPSH = gay on a galactic scale.
TheArkOfGod
Banned
+8|6772

David.P wrote:

What cod4 needs is the ability for server to choose air strikes, heli strikes, and martyrdom! Those fucken kill hardcore! Nothing sucks more then having a noob kill 5 guys with 1 lucky nade and then call in an airstrike!
finally a post with some sense....
David.P
Banned
+649|6270
This game needs the ability for people to know what mode they are playing when they join the server and more options for admins who wanna run a ranked server with no Air and Heli strikes. Why? Because i cant seem to find a good hardcore server that does'nt give me 200-300 ping, And when i do it's usually just a spam fest with heli and airstrikes, Especially on TDM. If you wanna play like that fine, I dont and neither do some of my fellow hardcore loving players.

Mod:  edited out spam
robcr9
+111|5977

David.P wrote:

They do

/Thread revival ftw

i was reading someones karmaz

I know sad.....

SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6782|Perth, Western Australia
What cod4 needs is less idiots whinging about people that don't use the exact same weapons and perks as them.

You don't like it? Then piss off back to your private scrim server. Or deal with it. I don't care really.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard