AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6489|A W S M F O X
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6431|NSW, Australia

i watched the 1st minute of that, i deserve a medal.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6489|A W S M F O X

XxRavenxX wrote:

Watch the whole thing, seriously.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6431|NSW, Australia

JET_G raidensen wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

Watch the whole thing, seriously.
k watched it all, now give me a medal.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6012|Aus, Qld
Were do you find this junk, bris 31? Anyway i did laugh at his dancing.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6413|Vancouver, BC, Canada
God he dances fucking stupid... *highsteps*
Same with the girl in the blue with the huge boots...

You never know you might get some strong legs and burn some calories at the same time?
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6682|UK
now i know where noobs come from
velocitychaos
+26|6522|Brisbane Australia
May god damn you frickin useless uneducated fricking computer geeks all to hell........you wouldn't know subversive art pop if it flew up your cock holes and ate your computer paralyzed brains out............frickin sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh!

What you just saw there was pure pop genius.

Last edited by velocitychaos (2008-01-15 04:01:11)

ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6582|Scotland

velocitychaos wrote:

May god damn you frickin useless uneducated fricking computer geeks all to hell........you wouldn't know subversive art pop if it flew up your cock holes and ate your computer paralyzed brains out............frickin sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh!

Please be joking?
velocitychaos

ddenholm67 wrote:

velocitychaos wrote:

Please be joking?
read this meat head

jokes on you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Conn

Last edited by velocitychaos (2008-01-15 04:18:26)

psH
Banned
+217|6409|Sydney
i...lol'd?

i dont know if its funny or just plain

WAT
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6489|A W S M F O X

velocitychaos wrote:

A man who knows! Finally.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6223|Winland

velocitychaos wrote:

You don't automatically become an internet zombie because you don't listen to that kind of music.

I think he's shit.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6735|Charlie One Alpha

velocitychaos wrote:

I still had to laugh at the girl in the blue dress.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6495

velocitychaos wrote:

So having an opinion that differs with yours means that the person is uneducated piece of shit?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6400|Southampton
Oh..... my god. That was truly awful. IMO, obv, other people may (but I don't know how) like that shit.
FunKYPenGuin
FunKY Member
+19|6010|Sydney
He sounds like my bloody grandma when she is high on crack..
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6374|Belfast
my ears!!!
give me them back!
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6353|Australia
What The Fu-
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6768|FUCK UBISOFT

thats bullshit, the only way to succeed in life is to suck up to authority.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
velocitychaos

NooBesT wrote:

velocitychaos wrote:

So having an opinion that differs with yours means that the person is uneducated piece of shit?
For chrissakes this is the interwebs, I know you can't see my tounge firmly planted in my cheek when i type this shit but sheeesh can't you read between the lines?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6489|A W S M F O X
Its so genius because its so ridiculous (on purpose for you americans).
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6675
i liked it. no joke.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard