Acme1234
+62|6079|Melbourne, Australia
Just a small video of some short streaks, nothing fancy. Infantry only servers, mainly medic, sniper and assault. Mainly on Sharqi, Karkand and Jalabad.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 58631.html

http://www.stage6.com/user/Acme1234/vid … 2---InfiZm

Last edited by Acme1234 (2008-01-27 21:04:39)

IKE
+2|6128|The Netherlands
Nice vid! I liked the kill streak near and on Sharky tv station! That was sick!
hacefrio
+4|6214
nice versatility
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327
u got some skill

I love the music, whats the second song and the very last one that played for a few seconds, I love this kinda music
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6208|israel
I loved the music..

good track!
Acme1234
The music is German Electro, produced under the label "Dominance".

The opening track is "Imatran Voima - Commando". Top quality electro.

https://img140.imageshack.us/img140/456/r4430081118345400hr8.jpg
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
I think the only part I liked was the Jala sniper, everything else was pretty much you having UAV + Medic + Ak 101. Whilst yeah, you can get 7 kills in a row, I've seen it loads of times before and it gets boring.

Another thing I don't like is the standing behind objects and crouching every 2 seconds, I can stand it once or twice, but it seems you do it quite a lot.. Music wasn't bad but, these types of vids have been done before, it might be nice to try a new type of video.
dill13
+67|6163

Rooftop gl=fail other than that decent vid. If your going to gl whore in a vid try for some skill shots i heart gl.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6464|Sydney, Australia
To dill13: You know punctuation will make your post so much easier to read.

To Acme: Hey dude, what's up! I was trying to find myself in that video, and was naturally disappointed to not find it. Anywho, nice vid, I see you annoyed KeNsS quite alot in it haha.
Acme1234

Vub wrote:

To Acme: Hey dude, what's up! I was trying to find myself in that video, and was naturally disappointed to not find it. Anywho, nice vid, I see you annoyed KeNsS quite alot in it haha.
Who's that?? Is that VubNub or something?

And yeah, LOL, yeah KeNsS got the rough end of the stick in that video, as usual he suffers from prone disease, and goes prone whenever he shoots.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6507|Internetfitlerland

Oh hi Acme   Lack of killing OL makes me sad, but a good vid none the less
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia
Nice vid, I like the knife kills.

I'm just glad I wasn't in it.
Acme1234

Hakei wrote:

Another thing I don't like is the standing behind objects and crouching every 2 seconds, I can stand it once or twice, but it seems you do it quite a lot.
Excuse me if I don't run around in the open, and not place myself between the enemy in strategic positions. Crouch-spamming is a highly effective move in BF2.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5954|Halifax, West Yorkshire
He's good but I hate watching videos of leetkiddies like that. Bunny hop, crouch-spam, bunny hop. Tsk.
Djbrown
+129|6466|Adelaide, Aussieland

Acme1234 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Another thing I don't like is the standing behind objects and crouching every 2 seconds, I can stand it once or twice, but it seems you do it quite a lot.
Excuse me if I don't run around in the open, and not place myself between the enemy in strategic positions. Crouch-spamming is a highly effective move in BF2.
so is insta-proning, just because its effective doesnt make it any less cheap

im not saying crouch spamming is cheap, but it does get annoying in videos
BRiiNDED
+137|6094
i like it ... BUT i officially now have a problem with frag movies, basically every single one i see is with the ak ... there is no m16 work, sorry but its just my favourite gun and i think its underated. just my opinion

but i do like it  coz its not all medic ...
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6102|Carnoustie, Scotland
Seen better, seen worse. 4/5, and karma. Good job.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
Don't like it so much, it's all the same kind of video's, only a diffirent player...
avman633
+116|6334
Really nice vid, and great music +1
Acme1234

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

i like it ... BUT i officially now have a problem with frag movies, basically every single one i see is with the ak ... there is no m16 work, sorry but its just my favourite gun and i think its underated. just my opinion
Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge m16 fan, mainly assault, but most of that footage was taken when playing on MEC.

I'm working on making an assault and m16 video atm.

As for criticism on how a players moves, and how effective he / she is at bullet dodging, pretty lame if your going to say it's cheap. It's simply the sign of a player who knows how to shoot whilst moving, and avoid being a sitting duck.

I'd rather be a crouch spammer than 80% of most randoms who prone dive to the ground at any enemy they see. You simply have to love em though, after you learn to predict that type of random style of nubness, you become a better player imho.
BRiiNDED
+137|6094

Acme1234 wrote:

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge m16 fan, mainly assault, but most of that footage was taken when playing on MEC.

I'm working on making an assault and m16 video atm.

As for criticism on how a players moves, and how effective he / she is at bullet dodging, pretty lame if your going to say it's cheap. It's simply the sign of a player who knows how to shoot whilst moving, and avoid being a sitting duck.

I'd rather be a crouch spammer than 80% of most randoms who prone dive to the ground at any enemy they see. You simply have to love em though, after you learn to predict that type of random style of nubness, you become a better player imho.
i never said that... but o well, i do the duck spam and prone spam, but not straight away like most guys ill get a few bulletz in while walking jogging whatever then jump prone or something, or just stand behind something or hide and kill , as for dodging bulletz i have my own way which will be shown in my video xD but i said i liked the video so

Last edited by Death_Brinded_Pro (2008-01-21 09:54:55)

Acme1234

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

i never said that...
Nahh, it was in response to DjBrown and Ollie above.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6565|Toronto-Canada
boring....... nothing special about it
BRiiNDED
+137|6094

Acme1234 wrote:

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

i never said that...
Nahh, it was in response to DjBrown and Ollie above.
o ok then:)

lxcpikiman wrote:

boring....... nothing special about it
lets see your skills mr. ithinkimaboveeveryone.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6565|Toronto-Canada
well i just didn't like it, nothing that a good or decent player can do, go watch Rice on a Roll 2, that's is a better movie made by a far better player than acme1234

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard