shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6550|Flower Mound, TX
I have made a new video that focuses on kills without crosshairs or minimaps. I would have filmed it with the hud completely off but then I would have to turn it back on to spawn and then back off etc.

Every round played we had a commander. There were no dots on my screen to assist my aiming nor were any other programs used aside from bf2 and fraps.

If this video goes over well and if the people request so, then I will make a longer movie with the same settings used in game.

This was mainly a short that was supposed to be a test to see whether or not the gaming community would like a vid of this type.

Comments please (negative also) and rate it on the youtube link.

Youtube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TJAEUXOhJHw

Stage6:
http://www.stage6.com/user/shadowcell/v … Crosshairs

Also please visit www.esfgamingcommunity.com for any questions or comments specifically directed towards myself or if you need help or have a suggestion feel free to register on our site forum and PM me about it.

Last edited by shadowcell_01 (2008-01-14 15:17:35)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6469|cuntshitlake

Very nice, and I liked the fact that you played SF (mostly anyways)

The pistol kills were nice.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2008-01-12 16:08:21)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Very nice, and I liked the fact that you played SF (mostly anyways)

The pistol kills were nice.
Thanks.

40 good reviews and I make a longer version.

8/40

Last edited by shadowcell_01 (2008-01-12 19:10:45)

Hornetnest
+2|6162|Idaho
I liked this vid, it was pretty good.
I still like your ancient ones though lol.
cablecopulate
+449|6743|Massachusetts.
The worst part about doing no crosshairs is that you have no in-game voip.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
?

My in-game voip is broken. And I'm too lazy to re-install to fix it. Not like there's anyone I want to talk to anyway.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6657|Spokane, Washington

Not bad, but you could have just put something on the middle of your screen. Really no point and taking off crosshairs.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

Unclean009 wrote:

Not bad, but you could have just put something on the middle of your screen. Really no point and taking off crosshairs.
But I didn't. Either you believe me or you don't. Obviously you don't.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6005|Aberdeen, Scotland
Some sweet shooting there

I liked it, apart from the crazy jumpers...
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6244|israel
Very nice shadow
i see u like no-crosshair pwneg, i recommend u see C-Shot's no-crosshair video, its really a learning experience

GJ ..

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2008-01-12 20:18:20)

Djbrown
+129|6502|Adelaide, Aussieland
hmmmm, a bunnyhopping, medic, IO frag video. sorry but no crosshairs and SF wasnt enough to stop me from closing it after 10 seconds.

if your gonna do SF, chuck some night maps in there maybe, and other kits. i dont have a problem with the instanproning, everyone does it. but for gods sake dont bunnyhop spamming medpacks just for the sake of it, it looks retarded.

--

i probably should elaborate. you have good skills, but what your do between fights is embarassing. if you stop, or at least edit out the parts where your just throwing medpacks it will be much better. also try experimenting with more visual effects, especiialy at the start of the movie, or at least put a very cool clip in slow mo, dont just jump right into the standard footage.

and if your going to get more footage, make a new video without the alternate account badges popping up. nothing says 'stat whore' to me more than using an alternate acocunt to make a new vid, or in your case, turning off crosshairs

Last edited by Djbrown (2008-01-12 23:33:30)

blendiys
+8|6533|Belgium
Bunnyhopper!!
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

Djbrown wrote:

and if your going to get more footage, make a new video without the alternate account badges popping up. nothing says 'stat whore' to me more than using an alternate acocunt to make a new vid, or in your case, turning off crosshairs
Well that's the thing though.

I don't play on shadowcell_01. I haven't for a while and I only use that account in TWL matches because then people don't have to go through the trouble to get my guid matched if they don't want to.

The account I use now is the one linked to my stats right now on this forum, hai2uSEXiiTYME.

The account I used in the vid was the account I used in the last vid I made. The name of it is icanhaswrench4sex?. The reason I used this account to film this vid on is because it had a 5.50 SPM and I wanted to see if I could keep my SPM that high while playing a few rounds of ghost town. Now obviously it dropped a bit but not too substantially.

I also like your comments about the editing with vegas. I was going to do more editing but I wanted to see how the community would react to a video of someone playing with no crosshairs or minimap. Apparently alot of people liked the video, therefore I am going to make a sequel. If I get a job in February or March then I will halt my filming and wait until I can afford a better computer. If not then I will continue to play on this lump of dirt some may call a PC.

Thanks for all the positive and negative responses guys! And thanks DJBrown for elaborating on why you didn't like it completely.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
New stage6 link up. IMO wayy better than the youtube version.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard