jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Get_a_life_players

Lol how ironic.
Seems everyone is using the point glitch to reach General ive seen over 20people use this glitch.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX

jord wrote:

Get_a_life_players

Lol how ironic.
Irony is z

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Seems everyone is using the point glitch to reach General ive seen over 20people use this glitch.
d00d 20 + people is not everyone
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

jord wrote:

Get_a_life_players

Lol how ironic.
Spending $100 dollars to not suck at a video game, yeah you have a life! Use it wisely.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-01-06 13:58:22)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma

Hakei wrote:

About 1 month ago BF2 was the fifth most played game on Xfire, getting 4 times as many hours as 2142, so before you come in here talking about how BF2 is dead, go post four times as much that 2142 is dead.

Hell, it gets more hours than Guildwars and BF2142 combined, I don't think that makes for a dead game.
Nothing to do with the fact that 2142 has it's own Xfire-similar buddy list system? Meaning less people will use Xfire if they play 2142.....
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6156|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Lulz there goes the leaderboard again
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6118|sweden
zomg zey are disappearing from ledrbord oh noes, lez make some threads about it.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994
Yeah, starting to clear it up...
BluRR33
+27|6386|Sweden
the top 10 is screwed, if EA doesnt help us,  but they dont care about BF2 anymore they have the money after 2 years of selling BF2
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6718|Scotland
as soon as these hackers got reset

3 more come along rofl.
BluRR33
+27|6386|Sweden
Yah ! 3 Hackers reset, but its just one problem..... people can still hack stats
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6718|Scotland
leaderboard back to normal, for now...
AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6476|Liverpool, England
As long as my stats are allright i could not  give a fook about them.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon

AnaalDuck wrote:

As long as my stats are allright i could not  give a fook about them.
i used to think this way too...

your sig is funny.

Last edited by steelie34 (2008-01-07 13:29:54)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Aspartamania
+4|6277|Liverpool

wah1188 wrote:

Aspartamania wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Has he gone a bit scouse eh?
Biting stuff indeed. At least I can grow a moustache.
Huh? Where you been noob you not been on the UKX forums or nothing.
Ah I've been meaning too, just haven't got around to it yet.

I bet you can't even grow a goatee.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6147|San Antonio, Texas

Airwolf wrote:

leaderboard back to normal, for now...
That's nice.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

BluRR33 wrote:

Yah ! 3 Hackers reset, but its just one problem..... people can still hack stats
Yeah but it doesn't matter much if EA can reset them. Also all commercial hacks are detected by PB anyway so you won't have very many people running around servers with hacks anymore.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6335

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

BluRR33 wrote:

Yeah but it doesn't matter much if EA can reset them. Also all commercial hacks are detected by PB anyway so you won't have very many people running around servers with hacks anymore.
hope thats true

now that you mention that i haven't seen the commander hack in a few days. but i have been getting some suspects for aimbot.
assau1t
+12|6702|sector a-35
It's just a matter of time before PB detects new hacks. And then goes a GUID/HW ban. PB does its job.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994
Yet all the commander hacks still work. PB should work on those....
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6220|Finland

assau1t wrote:

It's just a matter of time before PB detects new hacks. And then goes a GUID/HW ban. PB does its job.

Hakei wrote:

PB cannot detect most of the commande hacks because they'r DMA.
It just cannot scan something which is always on different location, memory addresses i am talking about...
assau1t
+12|6702|sector a-35
PID/name spoofers/aimbots/enemy name tags, i think, are the worst and those are detected really fast.

Hakei wrote:

Fully agreed on that too.
nachosandcheese09
+21|6132|Atlanta

_1_MAN-ARMY.19 wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

With those hackers being up on the top 10, It should tell you how much EA cares about it's fan base.   

EA wrote:

We got every penny out of marketing this game, thanks suckers.   We'll keep the stats going long enough to get some more of your moneyo ut of ranked servers, after that, get ready to pay 50$ for BF Bad Company. Also, we hear that hacking has gotten bad lately.  Here at EA, fixing that, or even working with Gamespy or Punkbuster to fix it costs money, money that will not turn around and make a profit for us, so fuck you gamers. Suck our dicks.

Thx,
E.A.
i contacted ea  a week ago and told them everything on how to stop it etc.. and notjhing has been done. Looks like i will have to be quitting bf2
Please do.... Playing against you last night was about as fun as watching monkeys reproduce. I am sure hacking is fun for you but not for the rest of the people on the server.
gwolfman
+1|6235
I noticed more hacking here

http://bf2s.com/rankings/

for example, look at the player with top accuracy, what a joke.  How can that not be any more obvious!  What a 'tard.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon
bumping this before all the new posts come in...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard