S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6597|Chicago, IL

Kmarion wrote:

I see Giuliani ads nearly every commercial break, no kidding. He is putting everything in Florida. I'm starting to think I have terrorist sleepers cells all around me. I stabbed my neighbor in the eye this morning because she said she didn't like bacon.
i havent seen any ads here

But Obama's gonna rock the Illinois polls anyway, so why bother?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

S.Lythberg wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I see Giuliani ads nearly every commercial break, no kidding. He is putting everything in Florida. I'm starting to think I have terrorist sleepers cells all around me. I stabbed my neighbor in the eye this morning because she said she didn't like bacon.
i havent seen any ads here

But Obama's gonna rock the Illinois polls anyway, so why bother?
He has taken a Florida or bust approach.
http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story. … enu577_2_1
http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/01 … s-come-in/

This is the one I hear every other commercial break.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6561|'Murka

Kmarion wrote:

Well, we all must admit that there's something deeply wrong with anyone who doesn't like bacon. She had it coming to her.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6618

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

But who were the dancers in those primaries?
Edwards, Joe Lieberman, Howard Dean, Dennis Kucinich ...
Lieberman?  That's a heavy name, I mean he was Senator for 20 years or more, wasn't he?  Well, I guess the Dems picked the wrong guy.  Besides, he could have been the first Jewish American President.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6821|UK

FEOS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Well, we all must admit that there's something deeply wrong with anyone who doesn't like bacon. She had it coming to her.
I don't eat bacon
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6907|Argentina

m3thod wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I don't eat bacon
Neither do I.  It's too fatty.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6794
try turkey bacon
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6782|949

m3thod wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I don't eat bacon
You are missing out buddy.
m3thod
+2,197|6821|UK

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

m3thod wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I don't eat bacon
You are missing out buddy.
Never been able to eat the swine.  My brothers have but it turns my stomach just looking at it.  I think it stems from the fact I actually really did think the white folk were eating pig cock when i was in primary school.

Last edited by m3thod (2008-01-11 16:32:52)

m3thod
+2,197|6821|UK

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

try turkey bacon
Cant do that either.  Can't even do vegetable sausages cos of the shape....I started to wretch.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6794

m3thod wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

try turkey bacon
Cant do that either.  Can't even do vegetable sausages cos of the shape....I started to wretch.
I think bacon served in the UK is what we would consider Canadian bacon in the States. Canadian bacon is nasty.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6782|949

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

m3thod wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

try turkey bacon
I think bacon served in the UK is what we would consider Canadian bacon in the States. Canadian bacon is nasty.
Definitely not as good.  The best pork product is bacon-wrapped hotdogs, like the one you get in Mexico (or the ones in front of Staples).  I swear if I lived close to Staples I would go there to get one every day.

I wonder if Obama eats bacon?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6561|'Murka

Canadian bacon (great movie, even if it is by Michael Moore), Irish bacon, American bacon...it's all good.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

m3thod wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I don't eat bacon
Neither do Muslims. I was suggesting that Rudy has scared me to the point of Islamic paranoia... The commercials keep rolling in.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6922|PNW

Who can stop Obama?
Abraham Van Helsing

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/obamula.jpg

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-01-11 22:09:20)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

Who can stop Obama? Diebold?

http://scienceblogs.com/developingintel … rys_vo.php

Just sharing this. It's interesting.
I'm waiting on the Social Science Statistics Blog (Harvard) and the Statistical Modeling Blog (Columbia) to weigh in.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6799

That's slightly scary, if it's true. If it comes out that the machines are in fixed, would they postpone the election?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard