glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
and again ohhhhhh im so pissed of!!!check this

Response (GM Malachite) 02/11/2006 02:34 PM 
Greetings, Solider.

Thanks for writing in.  Unfortunately, there is no further appeal process possible to discuss this.  I can understand that you are upset, but we hope that from here on out, you will continue playing Battlefield 2 as it is meant to be played, and not abuse the scoring systyem.  Any additional contacts about this matter will be closed without response.

Good luck to you and take care!

Sincerely,

EARep Malachite
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Customer 02/11/2006 02:16 PM 
I did NOT abuse the scoring system in any way why should I do this??? the results are always the same I am 14 years old but not an idiot, so your investigation of this event was at least not sufficient enough to find out what really happened here. I would certainly like to see the evidene, you can even make it public because I had no part in this so called abuse please reconsider and repair my stats.
glop

Response (GM Malachite) 02/11/2006 01:38 PM 
Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Battlefield 2 Support Team.  After reviewing your account it has been found that you have abused the scoring system in order to achieve an unfair advantage.

Unfortunately, evidence was found which matched or exceeded our current criteria for this type of abuse.  Rest assured that your account, its stats, and the abuse in question were fully reviewed and the evidence verified before action was taken.  This was done for the benefit of the Battlefield online community and its members.

Im afraid that there is no further appeal process in this matter, and we hope that moving forward you will not attempt to abuse the Battlefield 2 scoring system again.  As well, please remember that you will not exploit any bug or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service.  We want to thank you for your cooperation in this matter and hope that you continue to support fair and safe game play.

Take care.

Sincerely,

EARep Malachite
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Customer 02/11/2006 12:32 PM 
My stats were corrupted playing online I can"t help it this just happenend to me so please reset them to the point before, they were about 28.000 my rank was first sergeant I had to play really hard to get this now everything is gone not my fault but because of a bug!!!my nick is glopje. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=12256  I started a topic about this......
this was a nice game to play before I had to start all over again, have send several mails but none of them brought any brightness only terms of use etc etc. Again I want to point out this was not of my doing I do not influence the game by cheating, this mail was made by my father as I am 14 years old and my english is not very good...
I think I deserve an answer as I payed about 50 euro for this game

i hate EA! they just don't know the bug is on there side!(FUCKERS!!!!)
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland
Man, that sucks!
They just completely ignore your posts and then reply with what looks like a previously writen text that they just forward to you!!

Man, they shouldn't have brought the stats system in the game if they couldn't deal with it...
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
I dont know how they possibly expect someone to stat pad 18000 points in one round. I mean, does anyone from EA actually PLAY this game? Lets say its an exceptionally long game, at 2 hours. Thats 2.5 points per second.

I have enough trouble making 2.5 points per minute.
Aquafina
+0|6653

see-pie wrote:

Umm you might want to look at his best round on Devil's Perch, it's 24,557 points in A ROUND! and geez dude...250 hours of playing and u have 150.000 points. Think twice before posting such a stupid thread.
Shut the hell up. Jesus christ, read the fucking thread.
Dilbert2468
+6|6741|Australia
its sad that u got reset, but i read some where that they can't change stats, like you said change it back to 28k . so the only thing they could do in my mind is reset you. think about how unfair that is to other players who have played long and hard like my self for there rank/points. im sorry it happed but a reset had to be done. it would have been good if they explained that in the emails.

and i might add even if they could change stats they can't say for sure what  points u were on. so ethier way. it had to happen.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
They can change stats, just look at the europe forces test users.
http://bf2s.com/player/64678481/
http://bf2s.com/player/64678515/
http://bf2s.com/player/64678534/

Those are just a few. They obviously CAN change stats if they want to, but its likely they deal with stat resetting on such a large scale that spending any more time than necessary on 1 person is impossible.

type in ecgtest* in the "get stats" box if you want to see the other test users.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
lets start a petition to get glopje_nl stats back! EA if u are reading this, its a bug on ur side, he didnt know what the hell was going on! give the poor kid his stats back since he didnt do anything wrong and he followed the EULA, and we the bf2s community say he did not work around the scoring system, how can a commander get 20k+ points? its impossible coz u cant stat pad as a commander since the commander score is based on the average score of the team
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6827|Netherlands
stomme hollander  eige schuld  dikke bult.

http://bf2s.com/player/45154321/

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-02-12 02:33:02)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6721|The Netherlands
I agree its rather obvious that kind of points aint from padding or this 14 year old is the worlds best and smartest padder/glitcher, which is very unlikely if you ask me cause of the fact he's very honnest about what happend. He played one game on the 22th of januari and experienced this glitch giving him a shitload of commander points IAR. He posted about it here saying he didnt earn those points at all and ppl were sort of joking about it and everyone here seems to agree its a glitch.

If only we could find more ppl with the same problem, a crazy ammount of commander points IAR, maybe ea ll take this glitch more seriously?

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-02-12 02:46:28)

|-->KN<--|
+13|6682|Schlacht um Stalingrad
You have my full support on the petition.
That is way out of line.
And they are lying with the "Stats were reviewed thouroughly before action was taken"
You had those stats for like 3 days, then you got zeroed.

Figures though i'm next to lose my stats...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
should we start a thread about a petition?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
No, lets sit here and discuss maybe starting a thread about a petition for a little while longer.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
ok, but i would like to see EA giving the kid back his stats
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6721|The Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I dont think thats possible like someone earlier pointed out, ea can only wipe your stats, they dont have the means to give them back but how about a nice decent appology to the kid and maybe give him some free copies of those new boosters when they come out?

Btw if somebody starts a serious petition about it, i ll sign it.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-02-12 02:55:10)

glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
yeh tnx but is EA really to stupid to see the bug is on there side and not on my side?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
I seem to remember a post in here not too long ago about the same thing, some guy was a commander and got 18000 extra points added on his account & he contacted ea for them to fix his account, as far as I know they never responded to him...

well glopje_nl its sad to say but I'd either dis the game completely & sell your copy on ebay or start over cause they aren't going to take the time out for one person, cause if they did then they'd have to do it for everyone.

IndianScout ! maybe you can help this poor soul, you have some pull dont you ?
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6705
Thats just screwed im sorry to hear that i would just write one more telling them to pull their heads out of their collective asses and just have a look its bloody easy enough for us to see thats just screwballed and a glitch but unfortnately i just dont think they give a shit about people just the dollar sign attached to us
escape_nl
+2|6662
http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=44620327

His stats are reset, dont know why
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

General-Echo wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I dont think thats possible like someone earlier pointed out, ea can only wipe your stats, they dont have the means to give them back but how about a nice decent appology to the kid and maybe give him some free copies of those new boosters when they come out?

Btw if somebody starts a serious petition about it, i ll sign it.
they can at least give him the points back, remember the test accounts? they didnt play and still got points
Kryuk
+3|6650|Moscow,Russia

escape_nl wrote:

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.php?bf2id=44620327

His stats are reset, dont know why
I've seen him yesterday,he was 2nd Lieutenant.It looks like EA went crazy
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717

TheMajorBummer wrote:

Jij mijn jongen moet echt eens dit hele draadje lezen

ok on topic now

Any additional contacts about this matter will be closed without response. This is what that GM said now personally i think it sucks.

Ive played Eve-Online and if u had a problem with a bug there u'd petition it and u'd always get a GM saying the same thing but most of the time when u asked if they could escalate it to a Senior GM  most of the time u got what u deserved ( in this case that would be the points back to his normal level)

So i have some good experiences with Service for games and well if u send a mail again and ask for a senior GM they SHOULD be escalating it to a senior GM and if they don't well then there service sucks.. at least i would try escalating to a Senior GM

Ps if it doesn't work im in for a Petition. When EA doesn't do that then EA has the worst Customer Support and i think we as customer should get better Customer Support

Last edited by Sondar (2006-02-12 06:09:59)

TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6827|Netherlands

Sondar wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

ok on topic now

Any additional contacts about this matter will be closed without response. This is what that GM said now personally i think it sucks.

Ive played Eve-Online and if u had a problem with a bug there u'd petition it and u'd always get a GM saying the same thing but most of the time when u asked if they could escalate it to a Senior GM  most of the time u got what u deserved ( in this case that would be the points back to his normal level)

So i have some good experiences with Service for games and well if u send a mail again and ask for a senior GM they SHOULD be escalating it to a senior GM and if they don't well then there service sucks.. at least i would try escalating to a Senior GM

Ps if it doesn't work im in for a Petition. When EA doesn't do that then EA has the worst Customer Support and i think we as customer should get better Customer Support
translated; unidentied flying object.

Jongen van Jij mijn moet echt eens dit hele draadje lezen glimlach o.k. op onderwerp nu Om het even welke extra contacten over deze kwestie zullen zonder reactie worden gesloten. Dit is wat dat GM zei nu persoonlijk ik denk het zuigt. Vooravond-online gespeelde Ive en als u daar een probleem met een insectenu'd- verzoek het had en u'd altijd GM wordt dat het zelfde ding zegt maar meestal wanneer gevraagd u als zij het aan Hoger u van GM konden meestal stijgen kreeg welk u verdiende (in dit geval dat de punten terug naar zijn normaal niveau zou zijn) Zo heb ik sommige goede ervaringen met de Dienst voor spelen en goed als u opnieuw een post verzendt en om hoger GM vraagt zij het aan hoger GM zouden MOETEN stijgen en als zij niet goed dan daar zuigen.. onderhouden minstens zou ik proberen stijgend aan Hoger GM Ps als het binnen geen im voor een Verzoek werkt. Wanneer EA niet doet dat EA dan de slechtste Klantenondersteuning heeft en ik denk zouden wij als klant betere Klantenondersteuning moeten krijgen
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717

TheMajorBummer wrote:

Sondar wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

ok on topic now

translated; unidentied flying object.

Jongen van Jij mijn moet echt eens dit hele draadje lezen glimlach o.k. op onderwerp nu Om het even welke extra contacten over deze kwestie zullen zonder reactie worden gesloten. Dit is wat dat GM zei nu persoonlijk ik denk het zuigt. Vooravond-online gespeelde Ive en als u daar een probleem met een insectenu'd- verzoek het had en u'd altijd GM wordt dat het zelfde ding zegt maar meestal wanneer gevraagd u als zij het aan Hoger u van GM konden meestal stijgen kreeg welk u verdiende (in dit geval dat de punten terug naar zijn normaal niveau zou zijn) Zo heb ik sommige goede ervaringen met de Dienst voor spelen en goed als u opnieuw een post verzendt en om hoger GM vraagt zij het aan hoger GM zouden MOETEN stijgen en als zij niet goed dan daar zuigen.. onderhouden minstens zou ik proberen stijgend aan Hoger GM Ps als het binnen geen im voor een Verzoek werkt. Wanneer EA niet doet dat EA dan de slechtste Klantenondersteuning heeft en ik denk zouden wij als klant betere Klantenondersteuning moeten krijgen
WTH!! kom op zeg ik had verwacht dat jij als nederlander het dan wel ff zelf zou vertalen ipv door een of andere bullshit vertaler op internet... ervan uitgaande dat jij een nederlander ben (in english he is a lousy translator!)
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
teaches u not 2 stat pad
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
how many times does this have to be told god damnit he was not stat padding he recieved this points by a glitch and if u dont believe it just read all the posts

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard