^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

I would have the time to do it, not actually playing (much, mostly weekends, Sunday only)

for other stuff, I'm a lot around, otherwise most have me on xfire/msn (and or am here on the forums)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium
We Want Hallvard, come on km, We Need You!

Hallvard, Hallvard (EVERYONE) HALLIE, HALLIE, HALLIE, YAAAARGH.

We want you Hallvard. I want u .

Last edited by Eldu (2008-01-10 14:24:06)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
I vote legionair, or alphie...head admin should be active as much as possible though.

Last edited by justice (2008-01-10 14:29:26)

I know fucking karate
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

I vote lego or alphie
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

I cant be head admin, but thx
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

theDude5B wrote:

Lead you all to glory, sadly no. I really dont have the time to be an effective head admin, let alone admin on the server.

Head admin should be Mr Alfie (Alpha).

If he does not want the job, then I would suggest Gvers, Hallvard or NooBesT.
What, me?

I don't even remember when I was on the server last time, and my BF2 doesn't even work...

But thanks I guess.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6191|Finland
I am active enough but too much power would destroy bf2s, if you give it to me that is...
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6378|Somersetshire

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

I am active enough but too much power would destroy bf2s, if you give it to me that is...
lol
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Freak.....
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720

NooBesT wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Lead you all to glory, sadly no. I really don't have the time to be an effective head admin, let alone admin on the server.

Head admin should be Mr Alfie (Alpha).

If he does not want the job, then I would suggest Gvers, Hallvard or NooBesT.
What, me?

I don't even remember when I was on the server last time, and my BF2 doesn't even work...

But thanks I guess.
Three people I would trust to admin the server correctly, and yes, you are one of them!

I dont play BF2 and am never on the server to know who is active, so my vote is going with the people who I know and trust to do a good job. So first in line should be Alpha as he is Number 1, then I would say Gvers as he (to my knowledge) is the older than my other two suggestions, and then Hallvard and NooBesT.

Remember, "With great power comes great responsibility" - Spiderman.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

Aplhie seems up for it so I vote Aplhie.

What everyone needs to remember is being head admin is not going to win you any popularity contests. It's a job, you do what is the best for the community with lots pressure being applied by people to get what they want. You have to balance all the requests and do what you think is best. This may not always please everyone or anyone.

Any news on the server changes?

p.s. Dude thanks for the recommendation 41 now (old git)
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Alpha would prolly be a good choice.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Don't forget about Liquidator, he is the man in charge under Schussy now (unless he totally resigned, which I think he didn't). But it would be good to have another person who also plays on the server.

My personal choices were: Hallvard, Legionair and to a lesser degree, alpha (but only because he doesn't play anymore). But I knew in advance that Hallvard would decline, and Legionair might have accepted against his will when I asked him, which wouldn't be good for the server either.

If alphie wants it again, then that would be good.

Still without internet for another week. Sorry guys.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6191|Finland
Im definitely voting Liquidator because he has the thing called "leadership", but i dont know this "plase" on bf2s ranking so ~
Alpha, noobest,legionair (and de_jappe, but you already are one )

Maybe i am "voting" people who are already there but once again i dont know your "ranks"
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

De_Jappe wrote:

But I knew in advance that Hallvard would decline.
I just know there are others who will do the job better
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Hallvard wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

Like you. Not meaning Jappe

Last edited by NooBesT (2008-01-11 09:03:32)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium

NooBesT wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

Like you. Not meaning Jappe
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

I will not accept myself to be Head Admin

in fact, I'm leaving these EU sections behind me...

guys have fun with the server as long as it is still going, but I must face the facts:

1) I'm never on the server
2) I have like 1 day each week to actually play some games (big chance it isn't BF2)
3) my time here on BF2s is coming to a close (my feeling a bit, not too sure atm)
4) I was already Head Admin once, giving some other a change with some other ideas..
5) real life > bf2

take care,

Jeff
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

I will not accept myself to be Head Admin

in fact, I'm leaving these EU sections behind me...

guys have fun with the server as long as it is still going, but I must face the facts:

1) I'm never on the server
2) I have like 1 day each week to actually play some games (big chance it isn't BF2)
3) my time here on BF2s is coming to a close (my feeling a bit, not too sure atm)
4) I was already Head Admin once, giving some other a change with some other ideas..
5) real life > bf2

take care,

Jeff
n way in hell your leaving with out me!!
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Jeff
Dont say these things man!

*slaps alphie*
I know fucking karate
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

justice wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Jeff
Dont say these things man!

*slaps alphie*
Alphie, don't leave. Take a break and see how you feel. (This post can't count anyway. You have to make a new thread to announce things like that)

So the question now is do we really need another head admin or is liquidator happy to do it on his own.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6191|Finland
Lets all leave, now everybody wont check bf2s for a week, lets see what happens!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard