kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london
I would watch it. But if you lose, it wouldnt look good
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

I would support whatever you do ATG.

Would be pretty awesome you being on TV. But it depends on the consequences and what really happens. You may dig yourself into a hole.
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6510|Kickapoo
I don't think I'd trust Judge Judy to rule on what I should have for lunch let alone a family matter.  The bitch seems to be off her rocker, I've seen her show and most of the time it seems to me like she doesn't always make the right decision. Emotion seems to trump common sense and  evidence in her "court".  She should just be sent back to the nursing home.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519
definitely go
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

Go on the show, and at the end, say something relating to BF2s and how ubar awsm it is.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6415|Florida
Do it, and let us know when it airs so I can Tivo it.
cospengle
+140|6484|Armidale, NSW, Australia
The fact that she rang a TV show about her family's problems speaks volumes about her character. I'm sure by the time you return from your meeting you will have realised that although you might get a few bucks out of it, it would be something you will regret.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
Have some respect for yourself and don't fucking do it.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6567|Portland, OR, USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6123|So Cal
I say go for it. If you know you guys are in the right, then everything will go a ok. Just let us know when it will be aired and what channel.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6154|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Do what you think is right man, Hope you win.

Give a shout out to bf2s.com after it :D
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|NÃ¥rvei

I can't believe people do this at all ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6534|Chicago
I don't know if you should go on the show or not, but I DO know that your decision should be made by yourself, and not by a bunch of outsiders on the internet, no matter how they feel. You're the only one that knows all the nuances of the situation. You be the judge. No pun intended.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6308
First, sorry to hear about your step-dad.

Secondly, what is more important to you dignity or money. If you do go make sure you have a good game plan and know your facts.
san4
The Mas
+311|6686|NYC, a place to live
The fact that it is cheap and quick is a big plus for going on the show. But I would worry that the show is more interested in drama than truth. If they like a storyline with your sister winning, I think they can make that happen. No guarantee that you'll get a fair hearing.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

Ben0 wrote:

But if you do go on, i'll be watching
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6386
Judge Judy is small claims correct?
Small claims maximum in most states is $5,000.00.

I have heard that some of the judge shows actually pay the winner for the loser so you are out nothing.
- Read the fine print at the end of some of the shows, one (or more) of the judge shows states that the show/producers pay the awarded money. I believe it reads something like "all monetary awards are paid from a fund maintained by the producer".
Ask the people who called you about this.
Also I thought an actual case had to be filed in a real court before your case would be considered for Judge Judy.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2008-01-10 17:01:22)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
tiptopT
+72|6579|Scotland's Capital

teamorange wrote:

First, sorry to hear about your step-dad.

Secondly, what is more important to you dignity or money. If you do go make sure you have a good game plan and know your facts.
Can see your predicament: 1 hand get them out your life and leave you alone...on the other hand its just like Jerry Springer...but with more Law!  Why not go to the meeting, read the fine print then report back here.

Good luck!
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6130
Do yourself a favor and go to a court that isn't filled with producers and cameramen. Judge Judy is a giant circus, and unless you're suing over $10 it seems a little out of her league.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6172|Ohio

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command
Yes, the shows pay all claims won.
We would counter sue her and that would be what we would get, if we won.

The ONLY reason I am contemplating this is that she loses all legal right to sue again.

The other options are a restraining order, or hire a coupla illegal aliens to go in with chainsaws and be done with it.

My sister is a miserable wretch, and she will not stop the bullshit.

The other appealing thing is to humiliate her in public.

My younger sister needs the money, and frankly, so do I but getting involved with this is engaging the evil bitch when all I want her to do is douse herself in gasoline.

The other positive is that I now hate somebody more than politicians.  I feel such rage, I want to...hurt her.

This is not healthy.

She is such a stupid cunt, we have emails from her where she admits to stealing moms gold rings and such.

Ah Christ.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519

ATG wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Do it faggot
And to all those who replied " do it faggot "; I don't know what current e-fad this is from but why don't you all go fuck off.
i know right. where's orangehound when you need him.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland

ATG wrote:

Yes, the shows pay all claims won.
We would counter sue her and that would be what we would get, if we won.

The ONLY reason I am contemplating this is that she loses all legal right to sue again.

The other options are a restraining order, or hire a coupla illegal aliens to go in with chainsaws and be done with it.

My sister is a miserable wretch, and she will not stop the bullshit.

The other appealing thing is to humiliate her in public.

My younger sister needs the money, and frankly, so do I but getting involved with this is engaging the evil bitch when all I want her to do is douse herself in gasoline.

The other positive is that I now hate somebody more than politicians.  I feel such rage, I want to...hurt her.

This is not healthy.

She is such a stupid cunt, we have emails from her where she admits to stealing moms gold rings and such.

Ah Christ.
Take the emails to the show.

Make a really good case against her and humilate her in front of millions of people.

Sweet sweet revenge
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

ATG wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Do it faggot
And to all those who replied " do it faggot "; I don't know what current e-fad this is from but why don't you all go fuck off.
He's a chanfag, ignore it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard