Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6422|dm_maidenhead
I've never seen a single Karkand IO server.
Eldu
+62|6127|Belgium

Peter! wrote:

LIES!
BlackyCarmichael
Snipe ya face
+4|6015|Mass.

Peter! wrote:

lulz
MrCookie
good times
+31|6017|In a wheelchair.

Peter! wrote:

then you must've been playin offline....
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6488
Karkand is boring, IO is epicly boring, ergo IO Karkand is boring.
w0ls0n
+16|6566|Maine
If EA ever comes out with another patch they should have a checkbox for vehicle only servers :-)
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6334|Canada BC
It's all supply and demand, right now the demand is infantry only and I personally like it, and I can still find a good number of servers for nearly every map except songui (sp) and OCS, and Oman, but that is taking in account my ping too.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6411|Southern California

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Maybe people dont enjoy constantly getting raped by tanks, pumbled by artillery, TK'd for vehicles and raped by Aerial folk, or walking 1000 metres before actually seeing an enemy
TBH I get that way more on IO...well ok not that exactly but I hate IO because you always have to walk. It gets so annoying on big maps, and big maps is what I play BF2 for. Planes can suck when your in a car but tanks can rarely hit you, just keep that foot down.

Dealing with all that is what the BF games are about imo
w0ls0n
+16|6566|Maine
Bump
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6466|Chicago, IL
yes

BF2=vehicles, thats the whole hallmark of the BF franchise

If i want infantry only craziness, ill play CoD4, it's a much better IO game in my opinion than BF2
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6806|Bulgaria
IO = lame, stupid, boring, no-skill grenade and revive fest!!!
Want some skill? Try a normal server where I pwn you with my tank!!!!
Drexel
+43|6496|Philadelphia

w0ls0n wrote:

Hello,

Does it seem to anyone else other than me that there are just too many Karkand I/O servers? I mean last night I tried to find one with vehicles and I either found servers that had 0 players or ones that were 200 ping to me. I was going quite far down the list to find one and I finally found a decent server to play on with vehicles.

I find certain enjoyment running people over. +1 me if I ran over you LOL No seriously I'm a APC whore but I love running people over.

So anyways does this bug anyone else but me?
Heh, I only play in non-IO, all map servers.   You can imagine why I don't play much BF2 anymore.  (Thank god for our clan server)
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6297|Mo Val, Cali
Alright i can go in a vehicle server and stupid/ boring medic whore/ grenade spam like anybody can on ANY server and beat any vehicle whore. Or i can go AT and have you little bitching dying/running away. You just like vehicles because you're in your a tank while most of the people on the server can't fight you. They can either run or or die trying. Fine say Io sucks but it's pretty fucking stupid when vehicle whores are bragging how they can pwn some noobs when they it's not a level playing field at all and think they're good.

Alright your stats, your a one star. The only weapons you have above 1 in K are pistol and explosives. IO is like the basics of bf2, you learn the basics good enough you can whoop ass wherever you go. ANYBODY can get in a tank and get a high K and do very good. But most people (even some who play IO exclusively) can't go IO and get a high K and do very good.
Barrakuda777
+86|6756|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Did you tk for it? Or wait in line to get it?

Public vehicle games are by far the most agravating form of play ever conceived! If it were NOT for IO mode I would have quit long ago.

Kooda
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6401|the land of bourbon

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Want some skill? Try a normal server where I pwn you with my tank in your uncap as soon as you spawn !!!!
lol, sorry couldn't resist
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6806|Bulgaria
hehe
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6644|Ghost Town
Yes as well there are too many Warlord IO Servers...
Longbow
+163|6666|Odessa, Ukraine

steelie34 wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Want some skill? Try a normal server where I pwn you with my tank in your uncap as soon as you spawn !!!! Sometimes I cant though because some skilled choper pilots come to the server and rape my clumsy peace of steel with TGM's
fixed.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6177|Anaheim, Mexifornia

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Lulz since when has pwning infantry considered skill?

Unless you're Safrguns who owns everything....and I mean everything.

Last edited by MetaL* (2008-01-09 07:28:23)

DuMa Sir
+0|6213
This thread is boring. If you dont like IO Karkand then Dont play those servers. It is Simple as that ...Then what else could you people find to complain about.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6483|A W S M F O X

Nikola Bathory wrote:

All aboard the irony train.
InjectionNZ
+1|6309|New Zealand

w0ls0n wrote:

If EA ever comes out with another patch they should have a checkbox for vehicle only servers :-)
How would you get into the vehicle?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6488

steelie34 wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Want some skill? Try a normal server where I pwn you with my tank in your uncap as soon as you spawn !!!!
You said that as if it is a bad thing.
jacketit44
+1|6131
You guys are gettin all pissy about vehicle whores, but at least you can see the whore as he kills you and you have a chance to fight back. You cant even see nade spammers when the kill you.
Drexel
+43|6496|Philadelphia

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Alright i can go in a vehicle server and stupid/ boring medic whore/ grenade spam like anybody can on ANY server and beat any vehicle whore. Or i can go AT and have you little bitching dying/running away. You just like vehicles because you're in your a tank while most of the people on the server can't fight you. They can either run or or die trying. Fine say Io sucks but it's pretty fucking stupid when vehicle whores are bragging how they can pwn some noobs when they it's not a level playing field at all and think they're good.
IO sucks.  If I ever find myself in one, I'm gone before I spawn.  I'm not a stupid vehicle whore am I?

(Before you make yourself look stupid, I've put on less than 17 hours in armor the last 15 months.  Check out my medal if you don't believe me)

Last edited by Drexel (2008-01-10 13:05:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard