Poll

ohio state or louisiana state

osu53%53% - 32
lsu46%46% - 28
Total: 60
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6628|Medford, WI
oh well I suppose I can still say big ten had the greatest player of all time, Ron Dayne
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6532

CosmoKramer wrote:

oh well I suppose I can still say big ten had the greatest player of all time, Ron Dayne
well he's definitely not sooo
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

Lets see....

LSU until they stop winning (if), and then OSU.

Thats how the games played
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6588|Columbus, OH
WTF arrghhhh
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

ig wrote:

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Please execute the 3 day ban.

/puts on blindfold
...So what happens to the E-Trip?
if he puts "sec > all" in his user title he can stay
USM?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6488|Vancouver, USA
Damn I hate Lsu.   

USC would tear them apart... damn you Stanford
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6838|Texas

nukchebi0 wrote:

I think the game isn't very fair because it is basically a glorified home game for LSU. The championship game site should be decided only after the two teams are chosen, so they can split the distance between them. It would make the game slightly more fair.
Right... Just like they do with the Super Bowl, huh?  Errrr... Wait, that's known before the season starts.  Oops.  Try again.  LSU got lucky to play into the chamionship game at all and even more lucky that the championship game this year happened to be at the Sugar Bowl in their back yard.  There's no "making it fair" unless they go to a seeded tourney like the NCAA Basketball championship where they'll seed them away from home, but even then they get some teams that have homer games based on regional championship locations, etc.
jaymz9350
+54|6587
Damn now I'm glad i had to go to work last night.  I left right after the blocked field goal so I saw the good part for us.  what sucks is OSU did as much to beat themselves as LSU did.
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY
UF in '08.

SEC Domination.
BlackKoala
+215|6335

Flex wrote:

UF in '08.

SEC Domination.
How'd you guys do against Michigan?  Just curious...

Oh, and OSU beat themselves hard here bad.  That goddamn roughing the kicker penalty threw the game out of reach, a stop there would have been great.  That and Boeckman managing to have a terrible game as LSU was protruding through our O-line piled it all on.  But in the end, we can chalk this up to us beating ourselves.

That, and I didn't see any of the 'great SEC speed' last night.  No one got terribly beat, but OSU couldn't tackle a fucking thing and that was constantly giving LSU 5-10 extra yards after they should have been stopped.
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY

BlackKoala wrote:

Flex wrote:

UF in '08.

SEC Domination.

Oh, and OSU beat themselves hard here bad.  That goddamn roughing the kicker penalty threw the game out of reach, a stop there would have been great.  That and Boeckman managing to have a terrible game as LSU was protruding through our O-line piled it all on.  But in the end, we can chalk this up to us beating ourselves.

That, and I didn't see any of the 'great SEC speed' last night.  No one got terribly beat, but OSU couldn't tackle a fucking thing and that was constantly giving LSU 5-10 extra yards after they should have been stopped.
Michigan was a fully healthy team playing balls out for their coach, obviously I didn't expect the outcome but this was supposedly our "rebuilding" year. We had a young untested team and I give Mich credit, but next year is going to be rediculous for the Gators.

Regardless, I think it's safe to say OSU is becoming the Buffalo Bills of college athletics...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6532
so is usm banned yet?
jaymz9350
+54|6587

Flex wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

Flex wrote:

UF in '08.

SEC Domination.

Michigan was a fully healthy team playing balls out for their coach, obviously I didn't expect the outcome but this was supposedly our "rebuilding" year. We had a young untested team and I give Mich credit, but next year is going to be rediculous for the Gators.

Regardless, I think it's safe to say OSU is becoming the Buffalo Bills of college athletics...
you do realize that this was supposed to be a "rebuilding" year for OSU also. they weren't even supposed to win the Big Ten let alone go to the championship game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard