Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
You should be able to attach 2 things onto one gun.

Now before going all 'it'd ruin the balance of the game' on me, consider maybe if you had to give up all your other perks to have 2 attachments on something?

I just feel like the whole attachment thing could've been done better.  Having the ability to put 2 attachments on your weapon would really feel cool, and if done right, could be balanced as well.

Your thoughts?  At the moment I kinda want this more than anything else I can think of.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

If you look at the opening pic when the game loads, you'll see the guy has all weapon attachments on the one gun.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

TheAussieReaper wrote:

If you look at the opening pic when the game loads, you'll see the guy has all weapon attachments on the one gun.
How could that possibly work with red dot and ACOG?

Last edited by Bf2-GeneralArnott (2008-01-04 06:01:12)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Thats the first time I haven't hated you after reading one of your posts. Well done!

In SP you get an M4 with silencer, red-dot, and GL. And one with a scope + the rest as well in pretty much all the missions.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

pics or it didn't happen

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/weapons.jpg

Last edited by TheAussieReaper (2008-01-04 06:08:55)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Dickhead, you know what he meant
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
just what we need, more noobtubers with red dots...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Thats the first time I haven't hated you after reading one of your posts. Well done!
Thank you, have a karma...

Even after my post about the people in my art class?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Dickhead, you know what he meant
No, i didn't i don't pay much attention, after having a short attention span and also anot
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Yeah, just have a second attachment perk that takes up the second slot. Simple really. I wouldn't mind having a silenced G3 with a red dot sight. Then again, screw the attachments. I still roll with a bare AK47 and it does the job (no crappy camo either)
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Yeah, just have a second attachment perk that takes up the second slot. Simple really. I wouldn't mind having a silenced G3 with a red dot sight. Then again, screw the attachments. I still roll with a bare AK47 and it does the job (no crappy camo either)
I used to only use AK47 till i found the M4 and red dot.
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
What, like the SOPMOD/Grenadiers on singleplayer?

The idea is awesome, however, like the G3/M16 being automatic in singleplayer only too, it may be way too overpowered online

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-01-04 06:32:40)

steelie34
pub hero!

kptk92 wrote:

The idea is awesome, however, like the G3/M16 being automatic in singleplayer only too, it may be way too overpowered online
the sopmod with GL is teh sex.  it's such a waste on singleplayer because the enemy AI fails so bad... its almost too easy
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

steelie34 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

the sopmod with GL is teh sex.  it's such a waste on singleplayer because the enemy AI fails so bad... its almost too easy
Even on Veteran?

Now Recruit, theres some fail AI there...
steelie34
pub hero!
they just get so predictable.  i'm not saying they can't shoot better on veteran, but they are always popping up where you expect them to be.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

In SP you get an M4 with silencer, laser, and GL. And one with a scope + the rest as well in pretty much all the missions.
Corrected.  They should have called the attachment in MP a reflex sight.  A "red dot scope" can either be a reflex sight or a simple scope centered around a laser's point.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
TimmmmaaaaH

Well it's the SOPMOD kit - GL, silencer, "reflex sight" and that designator laser thing (I think thats SOPMOD?).
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

Actually, that wouldn't be so bad as long as it was in the 3rd tier slot (UAV Jammer ftw, and stops Martyrdom)
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Well it's the SOPMOD kit - GL, silencer, "reflex sight" and that designator laser thing (I think thats SOPMOD?).
no, SOPMOD is a group of attachments avaliable for the M4A1(?).

they got that wrong in cod4.

at OP: ive been saying this since 3 days after cod came out. oh and they will be for the first perk class: there are 2 less than the other classes.
TimmmmaaaaH

Ashlite wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

at OP: ive been saying this since 3 days after cod came out. oh and they will be for the first perk class: there are 2 less than the other classes.
Yes, but those attachments come from that group. So at a stretch it could be called a SOPMOD kit.

Agree Fenris.
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Ashlite wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Yes, but those attachments come from that group. So at a stretch it could be called a SOPMOD kit.

Agree Fenris.
if it was the SOPMOD, it would have about 10 scopes, (ect)

they should have just called it M4A1 imo.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Ashlite wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Agree Fenris.
SOPMOD perk, Tier two slot.
Bonus Attachment, Tier three slot

hmm...
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Ashlite wrote:

Agree Fenris.

hmm...
you think that the 'cod4 sopmod' should be a WHOLE perk?

mind you it only applies for one weapon: the M4.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

Ashlite wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Agree Fenris.

hmm...

Well, imagine if you could get the whole loadout on different weapons. That's what I was getting at.
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Ashlite wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

hmm...

Well, imagine if you could get the whole loadout on different weapons. That's what I was getting at.
most of the weapons in game dont even have the attachments in real life

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard