phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6193|c-c-c-Canada
I know eh?
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6639|The Netherlands
TTT Funclan NL   ,   i just played there owning j-10's in a f-35b and i flew over north base and spotted enemy inf, so i got back took a dive and shot him, en the fucker banns me with reason, you couldnt know i was there, youre a hacker.

WTF the 12 year old ones rule that server....
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6762
There are little euro forces servers left, and the ones that are on have shitty admins.
One fine server with lame ass admins is:
BF2=[FG]= Euro Force
=[FG] zet77 was being powmed by me and first he kicked me for highg ping, 27 is not high ping so I knew what was comming, then I killed him a few more times and I was banned for cheating.
https://i3.tinypic.com/6kf59wk.jpg
FUCKING LAME ASS DOUCHEBAG.

Last edited by delta4bravo*nl* (2008-01-03 06:52:48)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6421|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Score one for E-Drama and the lowering of the world IQ.

Just got back from a rather successful tanking round on The Heartbreak Ridge SF server. I know what you're thinking, "dont even bother telling us, it's HBR, they suck" but I'm astounded at how big the uncap seems to them. I was BANNED for the same offense that my buddy JF (who was sitting beside me at the time) was KICKED for with, as we know it, no warning. Guess what that was.

Shooting out of the uncap.

No joke. Midway through round 2 of Ghost Town, Spetz team. Man the tank again after falling to a random artillery shell at South base. North base has been taken. So after dodging a few (read: 3) rockets going after my figurative head I trundle onto the bridge and proceed to shoot the opposition. I take a pair of hits and retreat to repair, keeping the pressure on them all the way out. I drive to the second exit of the Spetz uncap (the one on the right side), and start hitting the HR boys from the flank. Tank appears at the north of Waterfront, fires a shot at me. I fire back, kill. five seconds later, the hammer hits.

Rather loose definition of an uncap by my account. Anyways, for those who love E-drama, if I can get 3 people to laugh and post their thoughts about HBR, I'll go to their website and contest the ban
DSRTurtle
+56|6696

SplinterStrike wrote:

You got banned for that?  I can understand if your camped outside the uncap and firing into it.  However firing out from the uncap makes no sense at all.
IHateHitboxes!
+1|5960
USHF Wake Island Meat Grinder. I looked on another clan's forums for some guys who I'm friends with and there was bad news all around. I used to play there frequently and most of the guys are straight-headed. But, there is one nutjob (no really, a big nutjob) who thinks he's king of the hill.

Kicks (and bans) aggressively for...
Bunny Hopping (yes, annoying, but not illegal)
Nade Spamming (again, same thing)
and other silly things.

Gunny_Hawg

Even accuses me of being "a skilless noob" when I have killed him several times (his whole clan and his little friend what, at least 57 times (all that was recorded) ?!?)

I offered a 1v1. He said that he's way better than me and to STFU. Then banned me for calling him out on him abusing admin.

Well, if you're way better, you would beat me easily right? Apparently not...

Last edited by IHateHitboxes! (2008-04-02 17:51:53)

GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6795|Anaheim, CA

CzM server is gay.  We were playing on their karkand on Friday night, and their scrolling rules state that any glitchers will be BANNED FOR LIFE.

Well . . . we were trying to take the Hotel, and there was a guy glitching inside the planter box that has plants in it by the hotel flag.  He can shoot us, but our bullets go right through him.  Come to find out it was a CzM guy inside the plant!  We were asking, "so, it's ok to glitch if you're a CzM member?"  We eventually got fed up and left.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6639|The Netherlands
lol ,  i and moist just got kickend from   [emplix]  server ,   they banned us becouse we said something about the admin,   the admin wasnt following the rules, so we said he had to stop,  and then we got banned,  and i couldnt even say what i thought about it,  whatever    teh fking 12 years olds rule there
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5941|Somewhere out in Space
https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x197/zergrushkeke/childadmins.jpg

I join, start a round 10-0, banned.
GAH_MOOS
+0|6244
Alright, here a story about some 12 year old admins..

The *MINE* 24/7 karkand only server..I come there for a while now and in the beginning i thought it was a fine server to play in but after playing a few months there it seems that there are only 12 years old are the admins there ruling the server..

Couple weeks ago i shot a admin in his head and he just kicked me for high ping, couple days after that i play with a friend of my in there and they kicked him for spawncamping, got back in the server kicked again for bunnyhopping, got back in the server, kicked for teamkilling, got back again and he asked why they kick him have they banned him for spamming messages..And then then i asked why they banned him for nothing they kicked me for spamming messages...

Couple days ago got kicked for bunnyhoppen because he didnt kill me after someone of my team revived me and he was there waiting to shoot me...so i jumped twice to not being killed...And because he didnt kill me he kicked me..but its for him alright to spawncamp and waiting to kill someone

And today ...i just got banned from their server...first i got kicked because i jump over wall to flag ,missed the other wall and i drop down 4 meters and then he kicked me for bunny hopping while he was not even 2 minutes in the game..i was commander and we kicked some ass and when the admin saw that he had to kick me for his victory ..so he kicked me...i came back because i thought it was bullshit reason to kick someone for nothing..and i asked who kicked me...wanted to write another sense and he banned me for teamkilling...

I am so furious because it is no justice treating people like this...and it makes me also furious that people with no responsibility and with no brains are allowed to become a admin and play like god in that server and making other people miserable and taking away all the fun of the game...they don't have the right to do so...And it is killing this game..They bunny like hell and if we jump 1 time kicked immediately without a warning..thats how things goes in the *MINE* server..really a lot of fun huh?..And it's very possible that not all *MINE* admins are 12 year old, but i think its the serverOwner's responsibility to give people adminrights and also his responsibility for their actions!..

I really think that servers like that should be closed because they destroy this game...i bet that a lot of people already bought another game because of this reason "12 year old admins"..

But.. sorry if i have spoken bad language or some bad words that are not allowed in this forum, i have keep it as nice as possible ...but it feels so helpless getting banned for nothing and it is very frustrating..and there is nothing i can do about it..
But i shared my thoughts here so its not running in my head anymore

greetings moos

Last edited by GAH_MOOS (2008-02-03 18:31:27)

Seaneroo
+12|6668

IHateHitboxes! wrote:

USHF Wake Island Meat Grinder. I looked on another clan's forums for some guys who I'm friends with and there was bad news all around. I used to play there frequently and most of the guys are straight-headed. But, there is one nutjob (no really, a big nutjob) who thinks he's king of the hill.

and other silly things.

Gunny_Hawg

(FFS, even Nyte thinks he's cocky. And Nyte actually had a reasonable amount of skill when he was.)

Even accuses me of being "a skilless noob" when I have killed him several times (his whole clan and his little friend what, at least 57 times (all that was recorded) ?!?)

I offered a 1v1. He said that he's way better than me and to STFU. Then banned me for calling him out on him acting like an @$$hole.

Well, if you're way better, you would beat me easily right?

However, maybe try posting this link on their website...
http://picasaweb.google.com/yodathesniper/ClanHuntUSHF

Theirs: http://ushf.proboards91.com

I am always willing to teach a noob what I know. However, he just whines and doesn't accept the fact that I'm better at BF2.

That's my rant
Yeah, this server is a joke.  The first and only time I pyaed there, I was on for a few minutes when I took out two of the enemy with claymores.  One of them must have been an admin, becuase I was immediately kicked.  The message I got was something to the effect that I was being kicked because "I'm not Donald Duck."  No doubt some thin-skinned pre-pubescent's idea of extreme cleverness.
HTHTucoTheRat
+2|6160|Clemson, South Carolina

Seaneroo wrote:

IHateHitboxes! wrote:

and other silly things.

Gunny_Hawg

(FFS, even Nyte thinks he's cocky. And Nyte actually had a reasonable amount of skill when he was.)

I offered a 1v1. He said that he's way better than me and to STFU. Then banned me for calling him out on him acting like an @$$hole.

Well, if you're way better, you would beat me easily right?

However, maybe try posting this link on their website...
http://picasaweb.google.com/yodathesniper/ClanHuntUSHF

Theirs: http://ushf.proboards91.com

I am always willing to teach a noob what I know. However, he just whines and doesn't accept the fact that I'm better at BF2.

That's my rant
Yeah, this server is a joke.  The first and only time I pyaed there, I was on for a few minutes when I took out two of the enemy with claymores.  One of them must have been an admin, becuase I was immediately kicked.  The message I got was something to the effect that I was being kicked because "I'm not Donald Duck."  No doubt some thin-skinned pre-pubescent's idea of extreme cleverness.
Let me guess, you really ARE Donald Duck.    Just kidding...Some of the reasons given for kicks/bans are downright idiotic.  Though, there is no use in arguing with them.  Get into an battle of wits with an idiot and they will do nothing but drag you down to their level and then win by experience.
PluggedValve
+17|6350

DSRTurtle wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

You got banned for that?  I can understand if your camped outside the uncap and firing into it.  However firing out from the uncap makes no sense at all.
If i cant attack you in the uncap(which is stupid IMO) then you should not be allowed to attack me either.  Would only be fair right??
PluggedValve
+17|6350
This was one reason i got kicked.  Basically for whoopin them.  I hadnt even got 10 kills, its like they knew me although i dont know how.  My clan is U, so that will explain the "you have been kicked for the following reason:  FU"

Possibly explains it.  Maybe it was me not my clan i dont really know.  Below is screenshot if interested.

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/f248f13260ac9e9f93d60dd4379e7a09caa3206d.jpg

Last edited by PluggedValve (2008-02-06 15:50:41)

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6850|Toronto, Canada
POLICE YOUR GOD DAMNED SERVERS. I AM SO SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR FLYING OVER AN UNCAP WHEN THE ENEMY HAS TWO ARMOURS AND A LINEBACKER PARKED ON OUR AIRFIELD. OR GETTING KILLED BY A GUY THAT RUNS STRAIGHT AT YOUR TANK, TAKES MULTIPLE MAIN GUN ROUNDS AND MG FIRE, AND BANNING ANYONE WHO CALLS HIM ON IT.

SOME OF US STILL LOVE THIS GAME, AND WE DON'T WANT WHAT LITTLE OF IT YOU DIDN'T RUIN WITH YOUR "IMPROVEMENTS" SCREWED UP BY THESE MORONS.

PS: Getting kicked for owning up a server really bad is nice sometimes, but it gets annoying after a while.

Thoughts anyone?
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

gg.

Ontopic: Rant, true. But it will be fruitless to post here about it. Why not find the site associated with the server?

Also, we have a thread fo this stuff: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=35480

Last edited by jsnipy (2008-02-07 07:21:16)

kn0ckahh
+98|6748|netherlands, sweet lake city
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6296|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC] wrote:

POLICE YOUR GOD DAMNED SERVERS. I AM SO SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR FLYING OVER AN UNCAP WHEN THE ENEMY HAS TWO ARMOURS AND A LINEBACKER PARKED ON OUR AIRFIELD. OR GETTING KILLED BY A GUY THAT RUNS STRAIGHT AT YOUR TANK, TAKES MULTIPLE MAIN GUN ROUNDS AND MG FIRE, AND BANNING ANYONE WHO CALLS HIM ON IT.

SOME OF US STILL LOVE THIS GAME, AND WE DON'T WANT WHAT LITTLE OF IT YOU DIDN'T RUIN WITH YOUR "IMPROVEMENTS" SCREWED UP BY THESE MORONS.

PS: Getting kicked for owning up a server really bad is nice sometimes, but it gets annoying after a while.

Thoughts anyone?
The fact that you blame EA for server administrating shows how little you know...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
syndicat111
+39|6688|UK
bf2 is dead.  Move on
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6850|Toronto, Canada

FloppY_ wrote:

Thoughts anyone?
The fact that you blame EA for server administrating shows how little you know...
I know all about it. Point is, EA should monitor how their servers are run. Even when bf2 was brand new, they sucked at it. I used to work for a hosting provider, and I know how it works. Hell, I will do it. For free. Those of us that still like this game deserve to be able to play it without having our fun ruined by idiots.
FloppY_
­

FloppY_ wrote:

Thoughts anyone?
I know all about it. Point is, EA should monitor how their servers are run. Even when bf2 was brand new, they sucked at it. I used to work for a hosting provider, and I know how it works. Hell, I will do it. For free. Those of us that still like this game deserve to be able to play it without having our fun ruined by idiots.
It is not their servers dummy, they make the game, then private people can set up servers and administrate them...
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6850|Toronto, Canada
Yes, I know. But you need to rent a server through a server host allowed to provide them, as permitted by EA. Wolfservers, myinternetserices, etc. Point is, someone really should have been keeping an eye on things since the beginning.

And don't call me dummy, you jackass.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida

FloppY_ wrote:

Thoughts anyone?
Thats a fucking lie.

EA is the publisher, they don't write code. They don't administrate as far as i know.
Dice has more control of the game.
And if you really wanted to do this, you would want to pressure the hosting company to monitor the servers they own.

But no one would do that, some hosting companies have hundreds of servers for all different kinds of games all with 12 year old admins.

Last edited by Mitch (2008-02-07 07:32:24)

15 more years! 15 more years!
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6850|Toronto, Canada

jsnipy wrote:

gg.

Ontopic: Rant, true. But it will be fruitless to post here about it. Why not find the site associated with the server?

Also, we have a thread fo this stuff: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=35480
The server is a bunch of morons, I wouldn't have gone in, except I wanted to play great wall. It's not like they will unban me.
FloppY_
­

Yes, I know. But you need to rent a server through a server host allowed to provide them, as permitted by EA. Wolfservers, myinternetserices, etc. Point is, someone really should have been keeping an eye on things since the beginning.

And don't call me dummy, you jackass.
Jackass? Well bye bye credability,, (oh wait, you lost that when you said EA should monitor servers)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard