Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6763|Scotland
Glad I finally bought a new one. Makes a move from this piece of crap
https://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3460/02012008102rb9.jpg

So, it's gets delivered tomorrow!! zomg.

And what is it? A Saitek Eclipse II, only £23

https://www.saitek.com/images/300dpi/keyboards/PK02_EclipseII_main_image_purple.jpg

Just thought I'd share
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6853|Nårvei

I want one of those, they look neat
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6371

Make em in black? With blue backlite? I want one! BUT, they do not look at all comfortable on the hands and wrists.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6763|Scotland

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Make em in black? With blue backlite? I want one! BUT, they do not look at all comfortable on the hands and wrists.
you can change between 3 backlights on these keyboards.

• blue
  • purple
  • red
kinglufc
+6|6531
i have one...
there very nice
but just not that comfortable o.0
good buy though (Y)
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6682|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Nice!
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6655|balls
i have the old saitek eclipse (red backlite).  that thing will go nice with your saitek joystick i see there!
Brasso
+1,549|6673

theknuck wrote:

i have the old saitek eclipse (red backlite).  that thing will go nice with your saitek joystick i see there!
Same, except mine is blue.  No frills, but it works exactly as a keyboard should.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6782|Toronto | Canada

I just got a Razer Tarantula for Christmas... its alright, nothing too fancy.  I like the keys though, they feel like they have a nice response to them, and I especially like the controls on the side for music, zoom, volume, etc.
Brasso
+1,549|6673

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I just got a Razer Tarantula for Christmas... its alright, nothing too fancy.  I like the keys though, they feel like they have a nice response to them, and I especially like the controls on the side for music, zoom, volume, etc.
<3 my Razer Copperhead.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6782|Toronto | Canada

haffeysucks wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

<3 my Razer Copperhead.
My brother got one of those, but I like my G5 so I got the Tarantula
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6580|Long Island, New York
Packard Bell? Rofl. Nice.

I still <3 my G15, but the Saitek is good and I'd reccomend it to anyone not willing to spend 50+ a on a gaming keyboard.
Dragonclaw
+186|6348|Florida

Poseidon wrote:

I still <3 my G15, but the Saitek is good and I'd reccomend it to anyone not willing to spend 50+ a on a gaming keyboard.
Hell, I spend $100 for a crappy microsoft ergonomic keyboard. Its pretty good though, its lasted nearly 5 years and I dont have carpal tunnel yet It is wireless though and it came with a wireless mouse which was shit tbh.

Last edited by Dragonclaw (2008-01-02 19:40:44)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6580|Long Island, New York

Dragonclaw wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hell, I spend $100 for a crappy microsoft ergonomic keyboard. Its pretty good though, its lasted nearly 5 years and I dont have carpal tunnel yet
Keyboards are almost ageless. If it's got all the keys, it'll do the job. Mice are much different. If it's shitty, it won't.
Brasso
+1,549|6673

Winston_Churchill wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

<3 my Razer Copperhead.
My brother got one of those, but I like my G5 so I got the Tarantula
It's all preference, both mice are great.  I recommended the G5 to my friend and he loves it.  I don't mind the shape either, just gotten used to the Copperhead shape.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6345
Nice! I have the newest G15.
Dragonclaw
+186|6348|Florida

Poseidon wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hell, I spend $100 for a crappy microsoft ergonomic keyboard. Its pretty good though, its lasted nearly 5 years and I dont have carpal tunnel yet
Keyboards are almost ageless. If it's got all the keys, it'll do the job. Mice are much different. If it's shitty, it won't.
Mine is full of grease and dirt in the keys though even though I cleaned it out recently. Its got dried grey grease from my hands on most of the frequently used keys (WASD, Shift, Ctrl, etc) because for whatever reason no matter how much I wash my hands or face the grease just comes back. Im an overly greasy fellow with an overly greasy keyboard
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6872|Texas
G15 ftw
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6457|Finland

after using a flat keyboard for 5 years there is no going back to the regular ones...
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard