Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England

Sgt.Gene wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Typical answer...
read above douche fuck
Way to edit after i post... douche fuck.
Touché.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

Sgt.Gene wrote:

My post was posted before your edit was.
Well the dog had to take a shit....so sorry princess.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6572|Portland, OR, USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I have no problem with that.
what are you seriously?
need a tin foil hat?

You seem to have issues.  Let's clear some things up.

The only liberties you have is what the govt allows you to have.  yes, that is true and that is life.  You want to fight it?  By all means.  Good luck.

What if this is what I want my liberties to be?  Are your liberties more important than mine?  Well in your mind it is.  In my mind it is not.  That is why we elect people to decide.

You sir need to go find another country.
Need an RFID chip in your left arm and iris/facial features encoded into a government data base and to protect you from the big bad terrorists?

I believe it is you with the issues, so let me set things straight.

Why the fuck should a bunch of rich powerful morons decide what liberties I have, my forefathers gave me my liberties in the form of a Constitution which your buddies are in the midst of shredding to pieces in the holy name of "anti-terrorism".  You bet your ass I'm going to fight for my Constitutional rights, I don't know if there's anything more patriotic than that. "You want to fight it?"  For fucks sake marine, do you guys only fight for the hot shots in the white house now, fuck the constitution right?

Liberties?  Please, I don't see any liberty in a government that controls its people by fear, cameras and tracking devices.  You and I both know that whoever we vote for, it's the same asshole wearing a different mask, don't try and tell me that I have any power to elect an American president.

I like my country the way it's supposed to be, if you want some totalitarian government with complete power over its subjects, than I think it's you, sir, who needs to find another country.

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-12-29 23:57:15)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
the forefathers didn't have the ability to travel around the world in the same day... the rules have changed...
Love is the answer
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6724|oregon
Usmarine, we are having a discussion, there is no need to go swearing at people and being rude.

I for one will not bend over and be fucked by the long dick of the bush administration. It is my duty as well as my right to question everything the government does and act accordingly. If i am a law abiding citizen then they do not need any of this shit from me, because they will not have my fingerprints or retinal scans at a crime scene. Half of my property was taken by the government through the power of imminent domain, i will not allow my entire freedom to be taken by these half brained nimwits.

No matter how this works out, we will be enslaved either way. We are going to be enslaved by the fear that the terrorists instill in our hearts, or we will be enslaved by the tyrannic laws that a certain administration are trying to push through. The only way that americans can truly be free is by erring on the side of freedom over order and not bending over to the terrorists.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

soldevilla13 wrote:

Usmarine, we are having a discussion, there is no need to go swearing at people and being rude.

I for one will not bend over and be fucked by the long dick of the bush administration.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California
So many of you guys talk about this like its such a huge invation of privacy...I dunno how strong a supporter I am of the need for this, but how are you suddenly now assumed guilty because they want record of your identity? All they are doing is making a record of who you are, they aren't putting you in jail. How does that make you loose anything?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
That's too much. It's not going to stop Abdul from blowing yo' ass up

Although you guys haven't had any attacks in years now, so whatever you're doing right now is good enough.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2007-12-30 04:07:51)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

The Sheriff wrote:

soldevilla13 wrote:

I for one will not bend over and be fucked by the long dick of the bush administration.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6787|Perth, Western Australia
What I don't get is this:

All the patriotic 'I shit apple pie and chow big business tobacco' people have no problem bending over and getting metaphorically bum raped by the administration with regard to submitting to having all their details (fingerprints, iris scans, face scans) put on record (I'm against that on the grounds that it carries the inferred presumption that everyone is a criminal or will engage in activity at some point, but thats neither here nor there).

But these are the same people that defend their 2nd commandment amendment to bear arms stating that they may require them to de throne a tyrannical regime (not saying that the current regime is tyrannical).

So I'm left wondering whether these two beliefs conflict?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
It's actually true. It's more un-patriotic to blindly follow your government
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6134|Carnoustie, Scotland
Like usmarine said, I have no problem with that.

I live outside the US
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

soldevilla13 wrote:

You are such a muppet.  First off, he would be out of office before this program would actually start.  Second, it would have to go through Congress or some committee first anyway.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Why the fuck should a bunch of rich powerful morons decide what liberties I have, my forefathers gave me my liberties in the form of a Constitution which your buddies are in the midst of shredding to pieces in the holy name of "anti-terrorism".
Ya bring those guys up.  Most of them owned slaves.  I guess they believed in liberties for whites only.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-12-30 07:49:20)

SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6787|Perth, Western Australia
Why not bring them up? They're brought up regularly in the 2nd amendment debates that seem to occur here every 2 seconds.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop
They can get some "fluids" from me
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6724|oregon
lol @ usmarine for being an american who uses the word muppet...

But i do realize the fact that this will not be put into place during the bush administrations terms, however the people that the current administration has hired in the fbi will still be there and trying to complete whatever subversive act that the leaders of teh administration have started at this point.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

soldevilla13 wrote:

trying to complete whatever subversive act that the leaders of teh administration have started at this point.
Then it is up to our democrat saviours to save us isn't it?  Althought their current record in Congress gives me little hope.
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

usmarine2005 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I have no problem with that.
what are you seriously?
need a tin foil hat?

You seem to have issues.  Let's clear some things up.

The only liberties you have is what the govt allows you to have.  yes, that is true and that is life.  You want to fight it?  By all means.  Good luck.

What if this is what I want my liberties to be?  Are your liberties more important than mine?  Well in your mind it is.  In my mind it is not.  That is why we elect people to decide.

You sir need to go find another country.
Wow, sounds like such a defender of democracy...but then im not surprised.

Lets clear some other things up. Our civil liberties are granted by the bill of rights, not the bush administration. Some confused people seem to think the govt is allowed to re-write it on demand. And then there are those of us who know thats not right. Maybe its you who should move because you are in favor of a police state and America should never become a police state.
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

the forefathers didn't have the ability to travel around the world in the same day... the rules have changed...
so shred the constitution because technology progresses? Hardly the thinking of a strong democratic nation. Sounds more like roll over and die, which isnt an option from my point of view. But you have fun with that.
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

SharkyMcshark wrote:

What I don't get is this:

All the patriotic 'I shit apple pie and chow big business tobacco' people have no problem bending over and getting metaphorically bum raped by the administration with regard to submitting to having all their details (fingerprints, iris scans, face scans) put on record (I'm against that on the grounds that it carries the inferred presumption that everyone is a criminal or will engage in activity at some point, but thats neither here nor there).

But these are the same people that defend their 2nd commandment amendment to bear arms stating that they may require them to de throne a tyrannical regime (not saying that the current regime is tyrannical).

So I'm left wondering whether these two beliefs conflict?
its called being full of shit.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida
Do i speak for everyone when i say 'Fuck you ide rather remain anonymous'
Its like making all the people in 4chan register.

Blasphemy
15 more years! 15 more years!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

golgoj4 wrote:

Wow, sounds like such a defender of democracy...but then im not surprised.
Oh shut the fuck up.  If I do not think it is a problem like you do, that makes me bad?  Fuck off,
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6646
all the outrage.   None of you must have a social security number.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

all the outrage.   None of you must have a social security number.
or fingerprints, or a drivers licence, or a telephone.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-12-30 12:07:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard