kptk92
u
+972|6404|tc_london
Which bastard invented this part of the game? I have SOOOOOOOOOOOO much trouble on this part - it takes far too long and theres far too many enemies that can shoot you down in one-two hits!!!

Any ideas on how to pass this on Veteran, I have it for the 360 and if I complete this I getz an achievement
gameaddict
+35|6676|let op drempels
If you mean the level where you need to carry that other guy to the chopper:every time just put him down somewhere safe (he will shoot a lot to) and kill the enemies>advance to the next section and at the end just put him on the lil hill where the obj is and just hide somewhere at the bumper cars (and it's handy to have some c4/claymores left at this part).
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6762|UK
For the last time, go behind bumpers, claymore left. End of.
icecold2510
+31|6290
I went camp by the bumper cars and waited for them to come to me on Hardened.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6679|England and damn proud
I put C4 near the cars, when the heli drops off some more enemies, i just simply blew them up. Took me a few attempts to think of it though, but once they were all dead it was fairly easy.
kptk92
u
+972|6404|tc_london
k I just watched a video explaining it - about to put it into practice.

/leaves
basetballjones
+30|6745
I found a spot on the ferris wheel platform itself that seemingly makes you invisible to enemies.. I just went prone under the ferris wheel car/bucket/seat whatever you call the thing you sit in on a ferris wheel.. then backed myself up into a shadow.   You still have view of the door where the enemy pours from, and when they start dropping from a chopper, I was able to hit them as they got onto their ropes pretty easily.

One thing I did do was set up a smart defense after my first retry.  I put claymores in a zigzag/crisscross pattern so that as enemies ran by, they only detonate one at a time... after they finally made it through my "gauntlet"  they were greeted by C4 in the "parking lot"
t
Another thing to remember is that you can always trade your pistol for something with more balls if your sniper rifle aint cutting it.
Brasso
+1,549|6626

it was impossible for me, even on hardened (even when i can do all the other missions on vet )

so i just did it on regular.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
kptk92
u
+972|6404|tc_london
Wow. Plan worked. Did it on Veteran and achievement is mine

Now help me do the next one, cant fucking escape from the barnyard.
Brasso
+1,549|6626

kptk92 wrote:

oh damn, how'd you do it?  that shit is hard
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Marinejuana
local
+415|6581|Seattle
pronespam behind bumpercar platform with AK and G3. thats what i did anyway. u dont really need the clays. this part was almost as hard as the epilogue on vet. i was so pissed off at the developers after getting naded out of every conceivable part of the ferris wheel and nearby objects. once i found the back of the bumpercar platform it was pretty easy because at the touch of a button you have complete cover so you can pretty much take them down one at a time with little exposure and for some reason they cant hit you with nades there.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-12-28 10:05:51)

l41e
+677|6644

I hate how you can't take weapons between levels.

There are like 7 or 8 different Stinger missiles stacked in various places on All Ghillied Up. Even one would've been damn useful to take an Mi-8 down...

Edit: 4 are inside the church left side while sweeping, 3/4 more are on the very top floor of the fire escape, with the intel.

Edit: 4 church ground floor, 2 church tower, 3 4th floor fire escape room. Might be more, but I haven't looked.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-12-28 15:05:10)

R0lyP0ly
+161|6650|USA
lay clays and C4 around the cars, and sprint towards the apartment bldgs on the right/ Hide there and wait for all enemies to spawn, then detonate the C4 and mop up.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6143|Texas

kptk92 wrote:

There's a drainage ditch on the right side, follow it fast as hell, don't worry about killing everybody. When you come to the end of the ditch, cross the street and head toward the burnt building on the left and go around the left of it, then sprint downhill toward the water. It took me a long time on veteran, that level is fucking hard.
kptk92
u
+972|6404|tc_london
k, what I did, I dropped MacMillan close to the Bumper Karts, and placed all my claymores around the bumper karts/ferris wheel. Then I placed MacMillan in the usual spot and he gave me another ten claymores!! Use them to make even more protection or even replace your old claymores.

Anyway, when the mission came, all I had was M21/MP5, so I thought I was screwed. But no, all I had to do mainly was cover the back of the karts because after my clays started to vanish, enemies kept coming round the back.

Anyway, I also did 'Heat' on Veteran, just Google 'Call of Duty 4 Heat Veteran', and it should give you a video on how to do it the easy way.

So I did all of them, and now I've finished the game on Veteran
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
Don't you think it's so cool when you fire the first shots how all the enemy go down into the grass, it was a rare moment in the game where the enemy felt like humans and not an infinite amount of persians *cough* .
l41e
+677|6644

Hurricat said that if you don't shoot at the first mob of enemies, dogs (the ones eating the guy at the bottom of the pool) come out and kill them. Which would explain their being marked as allies on the minimap when you pass them the first time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard