DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6468

ddenholm67 wrote:

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

You should get your head out of your ass.
why? don't you think it was a relevant sarcastic response to someone who decided to post just to say they didn't know me and then failed to contribute anything significant to the thread? It's pretty obvious that not everybody here knows me, but if you're going to post in my thread just to tell me that then you deserve more than the light hearted response I gave.
I don`t have a clue who you are either.
and I, you.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-12-23 10:44:59)

Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6168
Life went on as usual.  I graduated and got a job and, no, I didn't care that you hadn't been on these forums for however many months it was.  I've got more interesting things to consider, thanks.

BF2 is pretty boring / irritating these days, so I'll get some new games when I have a new PC which will be..  shortly.  1600x1200 + 6800GT + new games = framerate death.  I'm also looking forward to getting a console again.  A nice 24" widescreen monitor would double as a good Xbox 360 monitor

Last edited by Arnie_Ze_Austrian (2007-12-24 16:18:37)

JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6362
these pretzels are making me thirsty
these PRETZELS are making me thirsty
these pretzels are MAKING me thirsty

lol just lol
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6468

JetSniper wrote:

these pretzels are making me thirsty
these PRETZELS are making me thirsty
these pretzels are MAKING me thirsty

lol just lol
fail.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6548
ah divinemomentoftruth. a pubnub who thinks he's god. i remember takin' it to ya a time or two, big dog style. get on my level ho
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6468
lol "pubnub"... that's gotta be the geekiest thing to say bar none. Not only are you implying that you're nerdy enough to play this game competitively or at least take it as seriously as people who do, you're also trying to bring down a casual gamer for not being as much of a loser as you are.

-Also, mind explaining ur reset?

/bring on the flames from the l33t community. lol

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-12-25 11:29:54)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6587|Southampton, UK

Bf2 > life.

Stats > life.

Heroes > life.

Razorblade > life.

ig
+1,199|6548

lol "pubnub"... that's gotta be the geekiest thing to say bar none. Not only are you implying that you're nerdy enough to play this game competitively or at least take it as seriously as people who do, you're also trying to bring down a casual gamer for not being as much of a loser as you are.
lmao. you don't even know me dude.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6601|London

OMG its bf2, lets all play a better game please

But seriously 2000hrs =/= casual gamer
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6468

Aries_37 wrote:

OMG its bf2, lets all play a better game please

But seriously 2000hrs =/= casual gamer
thats up to your own interpretation of "casual", I define it as a player who doesn't deeply involve themselves in a gaming community such as joining clans, leagues, or playing for any reason besides their own personal enjoyment.
ig
+1,199|6548

why i'm reset? maybe because i sold my 2 star gen account on ebay for $150 last year. or maybe it was because i stat padded a lot.  any way you chop it up, you're still bad. if you weren't a pubnub, why couldn't you hang in the bf2pro pub servers? anyone can rape a fucking karkand pub dude...
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6468

ig wrote:

why i'm reset? maybe because i sold my 2 star gen account on ebay for $150 last year. or maybe it was because i stat padded a lot.  any way you chop it up, you're still bad. if you weren't a pubnub, why couldn't you hang in the bf2pro pub servers? anyone can rape a fucking karkand pub dude...
I could easily "hang" in the bf2pro pub servers, meaning I could hold at least 1 kdr. The problem is your definition of skill in bf2 is being good at some mod thats only a shadow of the original game. No thanks, I think I'll play the game released by the developers.

Sure the average bfpro regular is alot better than the average vanilla player, but when it comes down to it... a very good vanilla infantry player is just as good as any "pro", the main difference is they don't give a fuck enough to practice 4 hours a day like you nerds do, and secondly they're not as used to the mod as bfpro players. If I actually cared enough to put as much time into bpro pubs as the rest of the regulars, I would do more than just hang, I would be as good or close to as good as their best.
ig
+1,199|6548
i freaking hate bf2pro with a passion. i'm just saying that when you're up against actual good players, you aren't half as good as you were before.

why are you even trolling bf2 forums if you don't play anymore? nerd. i'm done with this thread.

Last edited by ig (2007-12-25 12:17:57)

Phrozenbot
+632|6641|do not disturb

ig wrote:

I could easily "hang" in the bf2pro pub servers, meaning I could hold at least 1 kdr. The problem is your definition of skill in bf2 is being good at some mod thats only a shadow of the original game. No thanks, I think I'll play the game released by the developers.

Sure the average bfpro regular is alot better than the average vanilla player, but when it comes down to it... a very good vanilla infantry player is just as good as any "pro", the main difference is they don't give a fuck enough to practice 4 hours a day like you nerds do, and secondly they're not as used to the mod as bfpro players. If I actually cared enough to put as much time into bpro pubs as the rest of the regulars, I would do more than just hang, I would be as good or close to as good as their best.
whats your xfire??
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6535|Behind You

ddenholm67 wrote:

why? don't you think it was a relevant sarcastic response to someone who decided to post just to say they didn't know me and then failed to contribute anything significant to the thread? It's pretty obvious that not everybody here knows me, but if you're going to post in my thread just to tell me that then you deserve more than the light hearted response I gave.
I don`t have a clue who you are either.
and I, you.
DMoT, why the L85?  When you were playing why did you rock that gun?  Personally think the AK-101 is better, at long ass ranges it starts sucking a Ron Jeremy sized cock, but honestly man, you can't beat that thing close quaters.  Also, why do you feed the flames on these forums?  (Yay for alliteration).
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6489|A W S M F O X
Critical levels of fail detected.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6535|Behind You

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I saw other peoples comments that had the word fail in it so I decided to jump on the bandwagon.  Next week I will discover the "fixed" bandwagon and jump on that as well.
Fixed.

Lol at bf2s fads.
fuzzy.sniper
+15|5991
dont kill me but i am still playing css because of the people that play it its like bf2s it friggin rox
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6563|Internetfitlerland

We need another 'Global Stat Reset' thread.

Oh god the epicness of those few days, AU > world

Edit:  Ha, found it http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p1179067

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2007-12-28 00:00:00)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6489|A W S M F O X

AchangelTyreal wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I saw other peoples comments that had the word fail in it so I decided to jump on the bandwagon.  Next week I will discover the "fixed" bandwagon and jump on that as well.
Fixed.

Lol at bf2s fads.

L2BFUNNY IMO
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6152|So Cal
I'm addicted to my 24/7 Sharqi(64) Server... so yes BF2 is still running through my blood.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6535|Behind You

JET_G raidensen wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Fixed.

Lol at bf2s fads.

L2BFUNNY IMO
Bruce Lee < ME

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard