Funky_Finny wrote:

It's not that bad..
singleplayer is.. multiplayer is awesome!@!@!@
fixed.
LOL!
BlackKoala
+215|6351
It was OK for a week.

Then I entered a server one day, and it was a goddamn M60+nade contest.  On hardcore TDM, it was fucking terrible.  I jumped from server to server trying to find a decent server, with very little luck.  All I could stand playing was 10 or less player S&D//HQ//Sabotage hardcore servers.  But eventually even those turned into homo contests, and I haven't touched the game since.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6700|Canberra, AUS

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I don't think i have had it for a month and im sick of it already. Theres just to much cheap shit, one of them being grenade spam, which was one of the reasons i quit bf2. TDM is just a spam retard fest, S&D turns into the world camping tournament. Choppers and airstrikes ruin it. The game play is nothing like the original COD at all which i loved. And since 1.4 i ping 130 as the lowest, while i get 40-50 in other games. Funny thing is that i felt the same way when COD2 came out, played it for about 30 hours and quit it.
Ditto on the ping. Not having crucial life-saving shots occur at all due to crappy ping shits me up the wall.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ryan
+1,230|6869|Alberta, Canada

Two words:
Headquarters, Hardcore
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6312|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

haffeysucks wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Well, I still like it.
/agree
x2
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Master*
Banned
+416|6520|United States
Play in smaller servers if you cant stand the airstrikes/helicopters, I hate it too but I just deal with it because I know im in a big server and theres gonna be alot of airstrikes.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6835|Marathon, Florida Keys

G-NOT_(:0) wrote:

noob cant own, thats all...
Take your elitist garbage and cram it up your ass, retard.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6368|California

Tushers wrote:

kinda agree with u allt hwe other cod wher kick ass but this one the helis and the air strikes gay no skill gay ness noobs i agree with ronnin and i have had the game for about 5 hours now not the best game made
I didn't even know it was possible to actually type/spell/form-a-god-damn-sentence that horribly...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6787

I got bored with it.  But found if you drink some beer and just fuck with people.  It is fun.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6792|UK
Just dont be so shit at it and it wont get boring tbh. Owning never gets boring.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6647|London, England

usmarine2005 wrote:

I got bored with it.  But found if you drink some beer and just fuck with people.  It is fun.
What's your username, lol I wanna play a round or three with this guy for sure.

I can't see myself getting bored until I've unlocked all camo's and attachments and guns and shit
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6787

Mek-Izzle wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

What's your username, lol I wanna play a round or three with this guy for sure.

I can't see myself getting bored until I've unlocked all camo's and attachments and guns and shit
2girls_1cup
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6835|Marathon, Florida Keys

Vilham wrote:

Owning never gets boring.
it did in bf2
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
LT.Victim
+1,175|6588|British Columbia, Canada
I just got it today for Christmas, I'm excited to try it out..
ReTox
+100|6525|State of RETOXification
Hardcore realism.  Usually S&D but some servers are mixed game types.  Most fun I have had in COD4.  Mainly because the spamming asshatery is simply not tolerated.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6516|Menlo Park, CA
Its a great game!! Best single player I have ever played period!!

The mulitplayer is great too! Lots of options and weapons to tinker with.  For christs sake there are a ton of maps right out of the box and all (except shipment) are good!! Comparing this game to BF2 is stupid cause they arent the same game.  Both are awesome, I would have to give BF2 the nod as far as replayability cause the rank ups take longer etc.  But COD 4 is a great game that I'll be playing for a long time! It didnt take me long to get up to Commander in COD 4, but I would imagine after a few new patchs/expansion the devs will have everything worked out.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6769|Reality
Got bored with the demo. Won't buy the game.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
jsnipy
+3,276|6548|...

i just treat like death match and not bf2
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6361|Oregon
I agree pretty much. I absolutely loved it, but by now it's tedious and annoying.
Same with Bf2 now.
Thanks Gods for Project Reality.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6638|balls
Just sold mine on ebay today for $30 buy it now.  i'm gonna wait till BF3.  i now need a game to hold me over.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6548
played for a couple weeks, and now i never play it
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6415
Seems more fun to me with less players, like 4 vs 4 or less.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6210
i played on cracked servers for about a week.... then i got bored of all the lame grenade spammers and LMG campers
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6494
The nades aren't that bad, I mean you get a fucking HUD indication when you are near one.
Hallvard
+262|6548|North Norway

the servers you guys go on seems crap

my tip, find a couple of nice servers and stick with them

For eu people a couple of good (hardcore mode) servers are:
193.47.83.127:28931  -  "|RANKED| <-M.a.B-> HARDCORE MadAsBadgers.net"
81.209.165.162:28930  -  "<<[DoG]>>Michi HQ HARDCORE"
81.19.223.111:28930  -  "{GoW}EuroDOM | Hardcore! | Gunnersofwar.com"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard