m4s3rchi3f
+122|6304
is anyone not in the Christmas spirit? Tell us why.... Me, im just not hugged enough lol.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6752|FUCK UBISOFT

i havent been for years, christmas comes and goes, i never really feel as into it as i used to.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
trippy982
+34|6408
christmas is just another day for me, except i don't have to go to work.  family never celebrated it much, even when i was younger.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA
used to love it, now its just...meh, presents, no school for two weeks...
Sgt.Gene
+215|6774
Well... when its 80 degrees on Christmas Day its kinda hard to get in the spirit =/
topthrill05
+125|6588|Rochester NY USA
Christmas is a nice way of showing people how things should be. Otherwise it is just another day.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6839|Denver colorado
yes. everything's going well.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6453|California

Ender2309 wrote:

used to love it, now its just...meh, presents, no school for two weeks...
that sums it up for me pretty well
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6304
yea..... christmas could mean a horrible reminder for those who have no love ones like valentine's day is for people who are single.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6239|NSW, Australia

i hate christmas, i want more hugs from lisa
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.

Nappy wrote:

i hate christmas, i want more hugs from lisa
need pics of lisa.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6239|NSW, Australia

sorry i dont have any pics, if i did they would be very low res... from my vga camera phone
oh well ive got no chance, she has a fiance and shes like 6-7 years older than me

and i dont hate christmas, its just like one of those things that seems like a task that you dont want to do and its like a weight off your shoulders when its over
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6199|Canada

No. Not at all.

But I do wish a Merry Christmas to all of you.

Last edited by Phatmatt (2007-12-24 22:53:01)

keyoshi
+28|6430
na....

Everyone seems all happy and cheery with their family but...not me lol. Everyone seems like they fit in somewhere, I just can't find it yet haha, and this time makes it even more apparent -_-''

(Yes, emo sounding, I know)
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6708

Not me, really.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

Miguel Diaz wrote:

i havent been for years, christmas comes and goes, i never really feel as into it as i used to.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

You sort of grow out of Christmas. I stopped caring about it for the last 6 or 7 years.

I remember as a kid being up late because I was excited for presents and stuff. But now that I have a job, I can buy whatever I want, when I want. Plus I'm up late as I normally am, just surfing the internet or playing games. It just so happens that tomorrow is a more family-oriented day... and I'm not too fond of that I'd rather just hang out in my room playing loads of games and taking advantage of my winter break.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6567|Brisbane, Aus

I don't even know what month it is...
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.
ok, I'm in the holidays spirit atm because I just found out that a season 2 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is coming out in 08 :3
Microwave
_
+515|6665|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Posting in emo thread.

Woooo it's christmas!   
aLeX
.?
+160|6341|:D

james@alienware wrote:

Posting in emo thread.

Woooo it's christmas!   
Yeah, cheer up you miserable fuckers!
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6175
I dunno lol
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland

mtb0minime wrote:

I remember as a kid being up late because I was excited for presents and stuff. But now that I have a job, I can buy whatever I want, when I want. Plus I'm up late as I normally am, just surfing the internet or playing games. It just so happens that tomorrow is a more family-oriented day... and I'm not too fond of that I'd rather just hang out in my room playing loads of games and taking advantage of my winter break.
Yep, this really is a QFT moment for me too. I don't mind being with my family a bit more, and gifts are a great bonus. I am taking advantage of my Winter break though, which is going concerningly quickly so far..
samfink
+31|6565
eh, would be good if there wasn't a flaming row due to me changing the TV channel over whne i was alone in the room.
AllmightyOz
+50|6496|United States - Ohio
I'm in the Christmas spirit. I like to give rather than to receive, mainly because I haven't been able to give a whole lot until this year. I stayed up wrapping presents all night. I'm just thankful I have my family since my mom just won a battle with cancer and my dad survived a pretty bad car accident. That's why I'm in the holiday spirit.

Ready for New Years too. Ready for a new GOOD year and getting plastered to start it out. My buddies alarm in his room last new years clicked to 4:20 when the ball hit, and we didn't even plan it. Maybe that will happen again this year. If so, that's a sign!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard