skyking376
+0|6717
Ok, help out a noob!

I know about the normal one where you can request a medic, ammo, say thank you, negative, etc....but isn't there another one?

I have played a few times as commander and it was FRIGGIN AWESOME when someone requested supply drop or UAV and I figured out how to simply click on the map to accept their request. No problem there, but how did THEY ask for it?

So my questions are:

1) How many different commo roses are there? 1? 2? 3?
2) The one I know of uses default key 'Q'...if there are others what is their default key?

Also loosely related is: as "commander" you can tell squads to move, attack, defend, etc and there is an icon on the 3d map where the order is sent...but can squad leaders do the same thing or a simplier version of it?

Thanks for all info...If only more people played as a team sometimes! Like when in a Black Hawk, or if jets were better at close air support! (I love helping my boys out on the ground!)
BurlySmurf
+1|6777|Nellis AFB
Q is the standard one everyone has access to.

T is the other one. Commanders can place things anywhere they can see, Squad Leaders can make asset requests without any hassle and squad members can make requests to Squad Leaders.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6814
Also Squad Leaders can order their squad to attack a point without a corresponding order from a commander.  Very useful when the commander sucks or when the commander's objective is achieved.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6760|The Hague, Netherlands

Commander : Q - Same as anyone else . T - Put UAV/Arty/Supply were you want it
Squad Leader : Q - Same as anyone else. T- Ask for arty directly to commander or/ UAV and supply
Squad member : Q - "                            . T- Ask Arty/UAV/Supply to the Squad Leader and maybe he will ask it to Commander
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
skyking376
+0|6717
Ok....great so only "Q" and "T".

On what aardfrith said about attack/defend a particular point WITHOUT the commander involved, how is that done? It is with another letter other than "Q" or "T"? Is it done with the map ("M" key)?

thanks for the help guys! I hate it when teams suck so I am trying to learn more so "I" don't suck like the rest of the noobs we all hate!
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6782|San Antonio, Texas
You press the caps lock key (when your a squad leader or commander) then right-click the map, and choose what you want.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2006-02-10 18:13:23)

skyking376
+0|6717
Roger that...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard