gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.

jord wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

You are such a control freak... oh my... probably your friend Sheriff then...
You keep track of who my e friends are?

HEY ME TOO. You've got that one with those Australians that karma each other! It consists of various people I have never heard of before but can't stfu.
Jord is firing up imo.

And no, mr.widdim is not my e-friend. I just agree that this thread is terrible.
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6714|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

I am just here for the funnies.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

gene_pool wrote:

jord wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

You are such a control freak... oh my... probably your friend Sheriff then...
You keep track of who my e friends are?

HEY ME TOO. You've got that one with those Australians that karma each other! It consists of various people I have never heard of before but can't stfu.
Jord is firing up imo.

And no, mr.widdim is not my e-friend. I just agree that this thread is terrible.
I didn't say he was your e friend. I there's a group of Australians that go around karma'ing each other, they're probably also on some sort of chat program discussing what they should tell you to say.

Trust me. I'm a dingle hunter.
Dragonclaw
+186|6314|Florida

jord wrote:

wow

Last edited by Dragonclaw (2007-12-23 17:56:36)

jord

Dragonclaw wrote:

jord wrote:

wow
Ta love.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6484|Foothills of S. Carolina

Dragonclaw wrote:

jord wrote:

wow
I liked your unedited reply better.
mr.widdim

Some people take the internet too seriously... its not a big truck that you can just dump something on...
jord

mr.widdim wrote:

Some people take the internet too seriously... its not a big truck that you can just dump something on...
You think calling myself a Dingle hunter is serious? No sunshine, this thread from the start was only semi serious.

D+ST is serious.
gene_pool
Banned

jord wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

You think calling myself a Dingle hunter is serious? No sunshine, this thread from the start was only semi serious.

D+ST is serious.
not serious doesn't have to be shit useless babble.
mr.widdim

Alright, tell yourself what you want to tell yourself. I have to go though, enough laughs for tonight, bye 'sunshine.'
jord

gene_pool wrote:

jord wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

D+ST is serious.
Australian opinion. Doesn't mean a whole lot I'm afraid. Sorry...

I've seen worse threads. Like 90% are worse. 'Because posting IRC fads and talking about what unlock to choose gets a tad boring.
Dragonclaw
+186|6314|Florida

mr.widdim wrote:

Lamest overused quote in the history of the internet. Lamest application of said quote as well.
gene_pool
Banned

jord wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

jord wrote:

D+ST is serious.

I've seen worse threads. Like 90% are worse. 'Because posting IRC fads and talking about what unlock to choose gets a tad boring.
I haven't seen either one of those threads in a long time.
jord

gene_pool wrote:

jord wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Seriously. I'm a level 14 pirate, I have a Schooner with 8 8LB cannons. Do not make me post my attributes.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6529|Adelaide, South Australia

jord wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

jord wrote:

Seriously. I'm a level 14 pirate, I have a Schooner with 8 8LB cannons. Do not make me post my attributes.
Do it.
gene_pool
Banned

jord wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

jord wrote:

Again, it's been months, if not at least a year since I've seen one of those threads. And even then at least they were funny sometimes...
weasel_thingo
+74|6336

hmmm, it all makes sense now
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6731|Sydney, Australia
The whole point of the thread is lost on me, and now it's just turned into an arguement.

jord wrote:

Australians opinions don't really mean a whole lot.
I beg to differ.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Im_Dooomed wrote:

This is great. A few people have a feud and they deliver these comments publicly for the whole internet to see. Its like a little playground debacle going on and all the kids are watching the fight/screaming/bitch slappin/crying, take place while everybody else stands idly by asking each other not involved:

"What the hell is going on?"

"I dunno but he's pissed!"

While some other kid just shrugs and goes back to playing in the sand. Who is the REAL winner here? Me. The one who goes back to my own business playing in the sand

/end metaphor

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard