kylef
Gone
+1,352|6502|N. Ireland
https://store.valvesoftware.com/productshowcase/img.productshowcase/ApLabPropagandaPosters/Zoom_ApLabsPropagandaPosters_01.jpg
Brothers have decided to spend £90 on me for Christmas (how awesome). I figured I may as well go and buy Call of Duty 4 and start playing online instead of single player all the time...so that's £30, so £60 left. I'm thinking of getting:

• Counter Strike Gas Mask Mousepad (always needed one...love CS Source and it looks awesome!)
  • Half-Life 2: Episode One Poster; Rolled, four-color glossy, 18" x 24" (in conjunction with Episode Two Poster, framed)
  • Half-Life 2: Episode Two Poster; Dimensions: 18" x 24", flat (not folded) (framed, put beside Episode One Poster)
  • The Orange Box Original Soundtrack (I know...GCF files, but I'm curious to see the extras and to have it on CD would be awesome)
  • Portal: Cake Poster; A Trusted Friend in Science; Not Never But Now; Courage is Not The Absence of Fear. Rolled 18”x24” (they look awesome! 4 posters for $20 is amazing...might frame them too)

Anyone have any experience with any of the items? Are they awesome? Total including shipping to UK is £45 which I don't think is too bad. And I've still got £15 left for some other stuff!

https://store.valvesoftware.com/img/productpage/getthegear/Zoom_CSSMousepad02.jpg
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6636|UK
I'd take the £90 and get something useful ... rather than pointless Valve merchandise.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
How much is that mousepad?
sithao
+63|6635|Los Angeles, California

liquidat0r wrote:

I'd take the £90 and get something useful ... rather than pointless Valve merchandise.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6502|N. Ireland

liquidat0r wrote:

To me, the idea of Christmas is that you get something you normally wouldn't get. I've always wanted stuff like this but would have never got it otherwise.

Jord - $13
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6636|UK

kylef wrote:

I've always wanted stuff like this but would have never got it otherwise.
Well, each to their own. But I'd definitely prefer other things to those mentioned.
jord
$13 is like £6.

I make mouse mats, would probably be a similar price anyways so it doesn't matter.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5983|England

liquidat0r wrote:

kptk92
u
+972|6417|tc_london
Omg they sell Companion Cubes

<3
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6502|N. Ireland

liquidat0r wrote:

I'd take the £90 and get something useful
Welcome to hear suggestions though...such as?
jord

kylef wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

I'd take the £90 and get something useful
Welcome to hear suggestions though...such as?
Buy £90 worth of American dollars and cash then in in about 10 years for profit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard