Total: 30
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
What do you think?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6455|The Land of Scott Walker
Null.  America would be screwed.  He'll be around and attract more attention from the crowds than she will and do everything he can to counteract her mean personality with his charm and whit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

Stingray24 wrote:

Null.  America would be screwed.  He'll be around and attract more attention from the crowds than she will and do everything he can to counteract her mean personality with his charm and whit.
So, he'll be involved but America will be screwed?  Like in the 90's?
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6609|S.C.
Bill will most likely get involved with the support staff . Secretaries in particular
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

Will he be involved in what, decision making on the national level?  Policy formation?  Appointing political figureheads?  Involved in an affair?  A fairly open-ended question, don't you think?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Will he be involved in what, decision making on the national level?  Policy formation?  Appointing political figureheads?  Involved in an affair?  A fairly open-ended question, don't you think?
All of the above.
Stingray24

sergeriver wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

No, we'll be screwed because Hillary will foul everything up.  Bill will be involved only for PR purposes from what I've seen of him in the campaign.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

Stingray24 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

No, we'll be screwed because Hillary will foul everything up.  Bill will be involved only for PR purposes from what I've seen of him in the campaign.
So, you had the 4th option.  PR is not being involved.
Stingray24
Ok, 4th option.  Since you're a fan of Bill I wasn't going to vote that one because I thought that meant "America is screwed because Bill isn't involved".  My mistake.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

Stingray24 wrote:

Ok, 4th option.  Since you're a fan of Bill I wasn't going to vote that one because I thought that meant "America is screwed because Bill isn't involved".  My mistake.
Well, that could be another interpretation, lol.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6726
Shes not gonna win... she is evil...lol... even slick Willy can't help... unless he puts a muzzle on her and he does all her speeches...

People have figured her out...she's tanking in the polls... anyone but Hillary...

wasnt her first attempt at healthcare enough to show people how innefective she is... lol
Love is the answer
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

sergeriver wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

All of the above.
Will Bill Clinton (a former President/politician) be involved in politics at the highest level if his wife wins the presidency? 

Why no, of course not.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-12-21 11:35:36)

bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5996|Aus, Qld
Just vote for Obama, Fixes all of your problems...
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6654
I never knew so many people wanted a dictator.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina
Eh...  One can only hope that, if Hillary wins, Bill will do the steering.

For whatever reason, Bill is much saner than his wife.  I think she snapped after the Lewinsky thing.
Stingray24
Bill better be glad his wife isn't Thai or he'd have lost his slick willy by now.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=86408

Last edited by Stingray24 (2007-12-21 15:20:14)

dankassasin42o
+68|6689|Reefersyde, CA
ill be moving to canada if she wins
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina
LOL @ Stingray
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command
Does a bear shit in the woods?
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6761|the middle of nowhere
Only if you can hear it.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6560|CH/BR - in UK

Will be involved for PR purposes only - America will do fine. At least compared to what you guys have had with Bush.

-konfusion
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6421|'Murka

Null vote. He'll certainly be involved in policy making and running the executive, but I don't think he'll be telling her what to do. He'll be telling everyone else what to do.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK
America will be saved. 'bout time too.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

m3thod wrote:

America will be saved. 'bout time too.
Good point.  And boy will she ever support Israel.  Bet that makes you happy.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6503|Connecticut
Maybe she will bang an intern this time. If she were to win I will spend most of my free time at the Department of Motor Vehicles preparing myself for what life is to become.
Malloy must go

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard