Murphy <s18>
+8|6650|51st State
no you did that earlier by turning the topic into a slanging match because you are an uncivilised child that needs to learn respect for its elders, and yes i do know im using the word "it" to describe you
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6708
LMAO

u are the one that really started it, u lie and think ppl gonna belive in u.....come on
Murphy <s18>
+8|6650|51st State
Or more to the point you think people will believe you?!? No one really cares i just want to annoy you for the rest of your life
__BrokenSoldier<S18>
+0|6650
Bleppen, one we don't stat pad. Check my stats if you want. Username is: __Broken5oldier. With those stats? I don't think so two. Grow up, stop throwing your toys out of the pram and go take a nap.
shadow<s18>
+0|6650
to be totally honest i dont care what you think why hasnt anyone else commented on this? maybe they dont care too? im glad you dont play on our server anymore cause frankly i would hate to be on your team let alone against you as you are the worst player of the game i have met. Why hasnt anyone else slagged off the clan... Maybe because they are the intelligent ones and know that the server is brill so go back where u came from and dont talk about this ever AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6708

shadow<s18> wrote:

to be totally honest i dont care what you think why hasnt anyone else commented on this? maybe they dont care too? im glad you dont play on our server anymore cause frankly i would hate to be on your team let alone against you as you are the worst player of the game i have met. Why hasnt anyone else slagged off the clan... Maybe because they are the intelligent ones and know that the server is brill so go back where u came from and dont talk about this ever AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
i can only remember me pwnin ur ass, so tell me how am im a bad player?
knifed u a couple of times 2
__BrokenSoldier<S18>
+0|6650
Please tell me where you live... I'll knife you in the face
Murphy <s18>
+8|6650|51st State
Could you give us a screenshot please i dont believe you, now what did you say ah yes..........YOU BIG LIAR
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6708
really guys...if u ever get out of your trailerpark, if ur mothers let u that is...
give me a call and i can bye u some candy and talk about manors.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6650|51st State
i believe thats buy, and i live in my own house with my fiancee so why dont you come round and we can sit down and talk about it, and i believe you mean manners not manors, a manor is a house, also i dont finish work untill 5 so dont come round any sooner
shadow<s18>
+0|6650
excuse me u havent pwned me cause i havent played against you, u moron im just defending my clan from a mentally deranged idiot who thinks he is brilliant
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6750
sorry about this post in your quiet "chat", but this is going to be a very stupid conversation and wasting of time.

Btw... kicked once? so what... I've been kicked for "tank whoring' being on foot. I dont care. It will take you about 2 minutes to find another server instead of wasting your time here in this pointless conversation.
shadow<s18>
+0|6650
thx for your advice
Teckademics
+1|6724|Savannah GA
holy shit.. from the sound of you s18 people on the forums that you dont even own your server must suck asshole.. im just going to go with the flow and say noob admins eat my ass.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6650|51st State
We do own our server, what are you on about ?
shadow<s18>
+0|6650
we do own our own server u fool hence why we are admin and have a server named after the clan what are you on and exaclty what do u mean go with the flow most people play on server our server is full right now. we will be better off with out you or people who think twice about our clan and our server admins
GrimReaper121
+0|6687|Tampa, Florida
Seems that the clan Team Wonderful (s) is in the same boat. Their rule state that you can NOT PUNISH THEir clan members!!!!! Well, they were TKing during the whole game i was lucky in the first 2 rounds to avoid being tk'd, but low and behold i was hit with 4 rockets. I punish ALL of them say they "did you not read our fucking rules no killing Team Wonderful members" I said you fucking snoot nose fucktards afterbirth of aa mongolian gang bang bitches fuck you and kiss my southern white fucking ass....they had no admin on so they TRIED  to vote me off but to no avail i went TEAM WONDERFUL hunting and so did everyone else..including their OWN side...we wasted them badly, no one was worried about cp's we killed them until an admin came on and I know i was banned but i really dont give a fuck.
DO NOT put rule that say we can NOT punish your clan for TKing...BS I will do it all the time....I am NOT the greatest player in this game and i do NOT play for stats i play for fun!!! but when you have fucktards like TEAM WONDERFUL and others alike the can all KISS MY FUCKING SOUTHERN WHITE ASS!!!
Also s18 are a bunch of stat padding fag bitches and N00BS
shadow<s18>
+0|6650
give us proof and look at our stats go on me and murph and you will be suprised to find that no padding has occured

Last edited by shadow<s18> (2006-02-09 11:42:44)

Murphy <s18>
+8|6650|51st State
Okay can we have some proof from you that we statpad, prove us wrong in fact i think our profiles show we dont stat pad, hell we suck, plus could you find some pictures of us being gay to please id love to see
Teckademics
+1|6724|Savannah GA
i can tell your stats suck way to much balls to be worth anything.
my advice to you. quit bf2 we dont need asshat players like you - your clan.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6650|51st State
Sorry we have only been playing since november, thanks for lowering the level of decent bf2 players everywhere, why would i want to play if you are just goin to be aggresive all the time, all i see on these forums are arguments
shadow<s18>
+0|6650
well congratulations even though u justed insulted me and murph u just mentioned that our stats suck..... and why would they suck if we statpad u idiot u just proved our point
TimBob
+15|6651

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

LMAO, the wannabecommando trys to pwn me...
I dont understand this geek talk. Btw am i a n00b? I think so, go check my stats.
Teckademics
+1|6724|Savannah GA
i never said you or "murph" stat pad dumb ass. i was saying that with stats like yours there is nothing but noob player skills. take the dick from your face and learn to READ.
shadow<s18>
+0|6650
ooo im not the one with my dick constantly in a tank to get my points up u noob im an infantry man oooo and nice team work score brilliant balancing on ur front

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard