M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6266|Escea

robcr9 wrote:

gdgd, maybe get a game on it 2moz before i go on holiday, will it me on the server by tomorrow or what?
not sure, hopefully
robcr9
+111|6024
will ya be on tomorrow afternoon, school is over so i have tomorrow then im away for my holidays.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6266|Escea

robcr9 wrote:

will ya be on tomorrow afternoon, school is over so i have tomorrow then im away for my holidays.
dunno yet, depends how quick schuss can get the mod to the server hosters.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6266|Escea

Anyone using the mod, you must rename ur original tampa if you have it

directory will be in C:/Program files/EAgames/BF2/mods/BF2/Levels
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6609|England

Highway Tampa - The BF2s EU Movie Version!!

After the local server test through Hamachi tonight with RD, Gary and Eldu (on an old version of the map), the final version is being released

This is WITHOUT Special Forces vehicles, so no Apache, HIND, Taliwagons or the massive Jetski race that I had planned for a little bit of fun! Titch had a look at this and it wont work in Vanilla.

Map features:

4x A10 Thunderbolts
4x F-15E Strike Eagles
4x AH-1Z Cobras
4x MD530 Littlebirds
3x HH-60H Seahawks
8x M1A2 Abrams (in US uncap)
4x Humvees (in US uncap)
3x LAV-25 APC's (in US uncap)
3x M6 Linebackers (in US uncap)
8x Arty Cannons for the US Commander (this creates an UBER barrage!! )
2x EC635 Scout Helis for MEC at Checkpoint West/South helipads
Armoured Fury loading music (Turn that shit up!!!)
Commander Vehicle Drops are M1A2's
+ A shitload of T90's, Voddies, BTR-90's, Tunguskas and FAV's out in the desert that the MEC can spawn at.

And everything as normal at the intermediate flags, except for Village of Buhifum, which is what the MEC convoy spawns off of.

Download Link
http://files.filefront.com/BF2s+Highway … einfo.html

Installation Instructions - If you already have the official Highway Tampa on your PC
1) Go to C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield2\mods\BF2\Levels (or wherever your BF2 is installed to) and RENAME the "Highway_Tampa" folder to something like "Highway_Tampa_Original"
2) Download the file above from Filefront
3) Extract the Map file to C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield2\mods\BF2\Levels (or wherever your BF2 is installed to)
4) Start up BF2
5) When the movie work is over, you can then delete the "BF2s Highway_Tampa" and then rename the "Highway_Tampa_Original" back to "Highway_Tampa" so you will still have the official version for online play.

(This method is EXACTLY like we did for the modded Mashtuur with the Littlebird.

Installation Instructions - If you DO NOT have the official Highway Tampa on your PC
1) Download the file above from Filefront
2) Extract the Map file to C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield2\mods\BF2\Levels (or wherever your BF2 is installed to)
3) Start up BF2

Map Pimpage - Screenies

https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen035.png
https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen036.png
https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen037.png
https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen038.png
https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen039.png
https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen046.png
https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen045.png
https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen044.png
https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen049.png
https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/SFSSnake/BF2s_Movie/Tampa_Mod/screen048.png

Cant wait until we film this stuff, gona be epic x 10
Server will need this file, as will RDMC, Gary and Eldu as the map is different to what we playtested earlier. Simply delete the one we played on earlier and replace it with this new one.

Any problems, post here or PM me. If this worked without any problems on a LAN server that others joined, it should work online so *fingers crossed*

Last edited by Snake (2007-12-19 15:07:58)

robcr9
+111|6024
Gary is this the same link that you gave me?

and all we need now is the server people to do there stuff
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6615

COBRAS :DDD w00t
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6313
Looking awesome. Downloading now. I'll test it out to see just how long the map can stay loaded before i get a CTD (if i get one at all )

Why oh why aren't the normal maps like this. It would be far more fun than the severely limited number of vehicles they usually dish out.

Edit: Oh yeah i can't. Trying to start an offline game gives me an instant CTD when starting to load the level. Well never mind, i'll just try and join the server at some point when the map is up and running.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2007-12-19 18:08:46)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6395|uk

[Had another look at the map today..... if you all wanted a 1Gb download, it was looking possible.]
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6516|6 6 4 oh, I forget

IIIIIIIH ! I is daunlouding it as I writes!

If we had a sexybeautyawesomeness contest, this brainstorm from Snakey would clense the table

ed.

Now lemme just rephrase that one;

If we had a looniewarhooliganaeronauticsbobmerhelih00rtwistedtransistorcrazybrittishmister contest, this brainstorm from Snakey would clense the table

Yes yes.

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2007-12-20 11:51:09)

Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6437|Belgium

I need someone with a mic, who has a girlishlike voice. I need him for a special voice acting. PM me if you are interested for the job.
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6513|Finland

Doperwt. wrote:

I need someone with a mic, who has a girlishlike voice. I need him for a special voice acting. PM me if you are interested for the job.
I nominate Ultrafunkula :-P  He has extremely girlie voice...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
Ultrafunkula

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

That's it. You christmas dvd will be something utterly horrifying, terrifying, filled with eye-agony, added with severe and continuous brainmalfunction. And you will watch it. And oh yes. You will be afraid... No more mister nice guy. No more quality like Chuck Norris or Gojira box-set. I promise you PAIN !!!!

Damn you man! I has a supersecksy George Clooney SDDS sound! I do not sound like YOU!!!

Oh hell, almost forgot. Do you remember the server where we played with Bangbanglove (or what the hell his/her/its name was...) ? We could ask him?? He has such a sweet voice that I almost landed my FAV downsideupbackwards in the palmtree when he spoke. <3

Ps. Don't buy me another Barbie movie or I will slash your tires.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6437|Belgium

Ultrafunkula wrote:

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

That's it. You christmas dvd will be something utterly horrifying, terrifying, filled with eye-agony, added with severe and continuous brainmalfunction. And you will watch it. And oh yes. You will be afraid... No more mister nice guy. No more quality like Chuck Norris or Gojira box-set. I promise you PAIN !!!!

Damn you man! I has a supersecksy George Clooney SDDS sound! I do not sound like YOU!!!

Oh hell, almost forgot. Do you remember the server where we played with Bangbanglove (or what the hell his/her/its name was...) ? We could ask him?? He has such a sweet voice that I almost landed my FAV downsideupbackwards in the palmtree when he spoke. <3

So I can count on you? You will do this part?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6266|Escea

Doperwt. wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

What's we needs girlie voice forz?
Fulcrum-UK
If it aint Broke, Break it
+10|6032|Tipton, UK

M.O.A.B wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

sex apeal?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6266|Escea

Fulcrum-UK wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

sex apeal?
Pfft we've got camo humvees and me for that
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6675|Finland

That map looks so sweet. Orgasmic, even.

Too bad it's too late to get in..
I need around tree fiddy.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6266|Escea

DonFck wrote:

No its not , get ur ass there Don!
Fulcrum-UK
+10|6032|Tipton, UK

DonFck wrote:

i played the map yesterday and it is indeed sweet

M.O.A.B wrote:

Pfft we've got camo humvees and me for that wink
lol gareh
Fulcrum-UK
+10|6032|Tipton, UK

M.O.A.B wrote:

DonFck wrote:

yup we always need more people. i always just turn up halfway through wether they want me there or not so dont worry about it lol
Ultrafunkula

Doperwt. wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

Heh, I really don't have a kiddie voice anymore at 28 years and counting I could ofcourse put some acting to it but would not sound anything else but comedy and I recon you want them sounds to be a bit more seriously acted

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2007-12-21 04:01:47)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6675|Finland

M.O.A.B wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Can you PM me with some general info of what is expected of me, and when?

I'll do my best to get the time to join!
I need around tree fiddy.
Eldu
+62|6150|Belgium
Kp has a childish voice . But if no-one will do it, I can use high-pitched voice if you like .
That clip is awesome btw Ultra, love In de Gloria.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6609|England

Glad everyone likes it

See...IO is crap, everyone likes vehicles

We doing the map this weekend Gary? If I3D cant get it done by then, we could always use Hamachi and connect to a local server that I (or someone) makes, and we can get BR operating on it.

Last edited by Snake (2007-12-21 08:26:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard