uber73
+188|6749|Brisbane
Personally, i find c4-ing armour to be the biggest rush... especially when its a freakin tankwhore.  just love sending those cocks to the scrap yard.  Nothing beats that feeling of sneaking up on a tank, knowing u could be squashed/shelled/cannoned/MG'ed instantly if seen..

idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6724|Debris From Space
Yep it's pretty fun. Sometimes I just can't be bothered to play seriously, so I dick around with the C4. I also do a bit of jihad jeeping.
Tagmaestro
+6|6702|New Jersey
A good dogfight gets my blood pumping.
flyinlow
+0|6721
I've always enjoyed a good sniper duel.
raz
+22|6661|England, UK
Dogfight it is.
Chaos81
+5|6686
I love sneaking up on take whores and blowing them all to hell.
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6659|In The Zone
That headshot with the sniper rifle
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6806|Marathon, Florida Keys
rushing to get 40 kills in a round to get a expert badge, i got my exp engineer 2 days ago on sharqi w/ a jackhammer, boy that was fun
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
GeoEnvi
+22|6684|Philadelphia, PA
.... is waking up everyday worrying that my stats will be erased because some noob became my new favorite victim and lodged a complaint at BF2statNazi.com about my "aimbot" use?

.... is successfully arguing that I made it to the jet pad first and thus "courtesy" allows me to take the next jet, only to be stabbed with my verbal opponent's combat knife?

.... is reading the voluminous loads of whining/crying/complaining/arguing that occurs in public forums over such played out topics as statpadding/baseraping/vehiclewhoring/noobtoobing/C4 abuse/rambo commanders/etc/etc/etc?

.... is awaiting the next patch, only to discover that it will take 74 minutes to download, 22 minutes to patch, a minimum of 8 visits to various BF2 public forums for 'tech support', and a trip to CompuBarn for an extra 1 gig just to get the program to run - only to have it crash 30 secs later on the server menu screen?

.... is spending a night learning the esoterics of an unfamiliar kit or weapon, only to read the forums the next day and find people complaining of weapon imbalance with the new unlocks?

.... is "working" for months toward my 2nd Lt rank only to have it trivialized with the new patch and find that it'll be another 2.5 million points to catch blaZin.uk and the coveted "Gozer the Destroyer" rank?

.... is waiting for my BF2s.com stats page to update with that shiny new piece of virtual gold!

Last edited by GeoEnvi (2006-02-08 16:35:23)

airborne916
+24|6662
a nice dog fight is the best.
4lter_3go
+1|6743|Leighton Barracks, Germany
#1 actually making it to a jet without getting TK'd
#2 ending a round 50-0 with the jet
uber73
+188|6749|Brisbane

4lter_3go wrote:

#2 ending a round 50-0 with the jet
ok, but thats fun, not exciting...

geoenvy wrote:

"Gozer the Destroyer"
lol, nice inclusion
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
1]Getting a badge,ribbon or medal that has been taunting you for weeks.

2]Seeing it update while at work & getting paid for it.

3]Writing & reading in the forums & getting paid for it.
Aardcore
+60|6710|USA, Arizona
For me it'd have to be exciting, but annoying at the same time. Capturing the flag, hands down is the most exciting thing going for me in BF2 because it's an ACTUAL ASPECT OF THE GAME! Perhaps not many people realize it but the tickets are affected by the game and I happen to enjoy a plight of teamwork and effort in the game rather than trying to treat this like one giant deathmatch. FPS, yes, but there's a principle involved.

But as I've mentioned, capturing the flag because anything can happen. A grenade popping up next to you, C4... a whole squad of guys from the enemy side that just realized a point of theirs was neutralized and need to take it back... a tank, APC... or perhaps a combination of things that involve artillery and a bunch of other mayhem.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6682|Seattle
Running around with a knife and getting more kills than deaths...
tF-afrojap
+124|6844|SF
I pull out my nade, sweat dripping down my face. I can't handle the tension. I throw the nade, and wait... He whips out his ammo bag, slams it on the cold concrete floor.. The air is dense, anyone could be watching us.. paranoia sets in.. I pull out another nade, chuck it. What was that sound? I take quick glances around, no one there.. The ammo bag re-supplies me again.. chuh-ching.. chuh-ching.. chuh-ching... There! A shadow! I dart over to the window and look out. Nothing.. Next thing I know, I hear sounds of someone hitting the print screen key behind my back.. I look around to see my clan mate on the floor, dead! I..

oh wait, what am I saying..
maclennan101
+2|6735
Jumping onto tanks/humvee/ or vodnics and knifing the gunners. Its the thought of them thinking wtf a knife kill.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

I love maps without planewhores.
PvtchieF73
+15|6706|Netherlands

TrollmeaT wrote:

AmEn to that!

same here, escpecially the "getting paid for it" part hehehe
Metaltop
+1|6760|The Netherlands
Knifing the enemy while he is trying to shoot you with his grenadelauncher.
Or a headshot from a distance on a moving enemy.
DuVeL
+2|6666|New Gitland, the Netherlands

TrollmeaT wrote:

Ditto! Lots of work but  can't pull myself together to do something.

*cough* *cough*...Ehrm, what to do? Call in sick and play BF2? Nah, not this time.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6691|Howell, Mi USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

I love maps without planewhores.
Right on!

my favorite thing in BF2 is shooting people in the face
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
elite
+89|6711|Sheffield, England
i like it when say the bsf clan is on the server, and fight back just killing them makes me smile
I2elik
+12|6749|Perth, Western Australia

raz wrote:

Dogfight it is.
I second that.
Torin
+52|6689
Dropping a single bomb and killing 10 people. Or bombing the MI-8 in mid-air. Or stealing the bomber on Oman. Mmmmm.... bomber...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard