raz
Member
+22|6710|England, UK
Multiplay.co.uk :: 24/7 Karkand server, they ban you for accidental tk!!!
Murphy <s18>
Member
+8|6698|51st State
Ive just logged in cos i was very upset by bleppens comment, it appears he is sour because we kicked him from our server because we caught him padding with a few others on mashtuur in the little hut, you have piccys to prove it on this forum, and i have witnessed him myself, some of our members do like to use the chopper as a means to killing armour and trying to hunt the black hawk down, we do not simply hover in no where padding, unlike you! Plus i am a server admin and i dont bother with the chopper it doesnt appeal to me in fact all our admins are of the same opinion, our members like the chopper its there choice after all. nuff said


EDIT: our ip should anyone like to visit and see for themselves 85.236.100.5:16567, also as a side note the admins are Jamo, Shadow, Icefyre, Laszky and myself, also can i ask why you didnt tell one of us this through our forums as we takes matters like this very seriously, also if we were padders we would have amazing scores wouldnt we, check the stats of us remember to add a <S18> to the end of the above names!
also i found the link to you disgracing your fellow padders http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9354

Last edited by Murphy <s18> (2006-02-09 05:31:46)

[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
Member
+0|6729|Denmark

[FIS]-Thor wrote:

[UG]  = UnderGround Garage, Admin calls everybody Noob,because his team is loosing, when u say: "nice clan calling everybody a noob" u get kicked and banned with the reason "fuck you"


[UCS] if u play good and get a point behind the lines on karkand. saying u get factory as USMC, he bans u because he say "u cant get there that fast... without beig spotted by me"..
and much  more things
Lol.. what a turd.
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6756

DanTheMan wrote:

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

TimBob wrote:

I very much doubt any S18 member would stat pad on our server. Unlesss you have proof STFU.
"stfu" lol what a moron u are cursing at me, u think i take orders from u or any other ?
accept it , u have padders in your clan at least "ammo padders"
Stekhuset you sound like a complete retard, You keep saying that someone is padding on the S18 server but you cant say who or you havent got any proof, then you say "at least ammo padders" emplying that theres more padders there. I think your problem is that you got left behind when the mec heli took off and now your screaming and whining becuase you couldnt join in c4ing the BH.

So no more freakin posts about people padding on S18, Unless u have Screenshots or some other Magical Proof.
DantheWoman i dont use the heli 4 that lame shit its a noobthingy 2 throw c4 out of a chopper.
we needed transport, but as said ur 11yearold clanguys(by reading the ythings u write here i come up with the fact u are at tops 11years old) took off to go ammopointwhoring.
as u see this topic is also very old, maybe u didnt reply until very much time passed so ppl wouldnt remember ur names, just like in bf ur just lame chickens.
also its very funny that 2 guys stands up and says that noone in  there precious clan is padding, gotta say thats odd....question is what happens when s18 accounts get zeroed....would u say u were wrong then?


<11years>TimBob
<11years>DantheWoman
u should change 2 this......
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6756

Murphy <s18> wrote:

Ive just logged in cos i was very upset by bleppens comment, it appears he is sour because we kicked him from our server because we caught him padding with a few others on mashtuur in the little hut, you have piccys to prove it on this forum, and i have witnessed him myself, some of our members do like to use the chopper as a means to killing armour and trying to hunt the black hawk down, we do not simply hover in no where padding, unlike you! Plus i am a server admin and i dont bother with the chopper it doesnt appeal to me in fact all our admins are of the same opinion, our members like the chopper its there choice after all. nuff said


EDIT: our ip should anyone like to visit and see for themselves 85.236.100.5:16567, also as a side note the admins are Jamo, Shadow, Icefyre, Laszky and myself, also can i ask why you didnt tell one of us this through our forums as we takes matters like this very seriously, also if we were padders we would have amazing scores wouldnt we, check the stats of us remember to add a <S18> to the end of the above names!
also i found the link to you disgracing your fellow padders http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9354
LMAO this guy really takes the price "fucktard of the year"
as u see its my post showing 3ppl padding on the server , and i always photo padders and report em 2 bf2rankedservers.com.

Its so funny i could cry, Murphy u are a retard....go get ur meds.
Murphy <s18>
Member
+8|6698|51st State
I doubt very much any of our clans accounts will get zeroed by you slagging us off without proof, S18 has nothing to do with an age range btw so ur <11 years> remark shows you know nothing as many will know S18 is section 18 OAPA 18 being the most serious also known as GBH, how old are you? dan the woman very original lol. If you have a problem why have you not contacted the high command or game council?
Murphy <s18>
Member
+8|6698|51st State

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

Murphy <s18> wrote:

Ive just logged in cos i was very upset by bleppens comment, it appears he is sour because we kicked him from our server because we caught him padding with a few others on mashtuur in the little hut, you have piccys to prove it on this forum, and i have witnessed him myself, some of our members do like to use the chopper as a means to killing armour and trying to hunt the black hawk down, we do not simply hover in no where padding, unlike you! Plus i am a server admin and i dont bother with the chopper it doesnt appeal to me in fact all our admins are of the same opinion, our members like the chopper its there choice after all. nuff said


EDIT: our ip should anyone like to visit and see for themselves 85.236.100.5:16567, also as a side note the admins are Jamo, Shadow, Icefyre, Laszky and myself, also can i ask why you didnt tell one of us this through our forums as we takes matters like this very seriously, also if we were padders we would have amazing scores wouldnt we, check the stats of us remember to add a <S18> to the end of the above names!
also i found the link to you disgracing your fellow padders http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9354
LMAO this guy really takes the price "fucktard of the year"
as u see its my post showing 3ppl padding on the server , and i always photo padders and report em 2 bf2rankedservers.com.

Its so funny i could cry, Murphy u are a retard....go get ur meds.
Instead of trying to resolve the issue all you do is badmouth us, and still you havent contacted anyone, i saw you on our server with them padding so i kicked you, however its just my word against yours so i guess we will get nowhere just wanted to give my 2c
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6756
Go f urself u lying piece of shit liar

anyone with more then 2 braincells (obviously ur not one of em) understands that i spawned
in the padders squad 2 take screenshots...
ur just a noob idiot trying 2 clear ur shitty clanname
if u kicked me it was 4 owning u simple as that.
Murphy <s18>
Member
+8|6698|51st State
How very thoughtfull of you to come back with such an intellectual post
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6768|England
|TGP| - what ever there server is called but there tags are like that well me and my friend was in there server there was about 10 people in there and me and my friend shared a tank and apc between us. We was basically unstoppable in them and my friend got called a hacker because they could not take us out. And finally i was the first one to get kicked. And shortly after they kick and ban my friend which i find is just stupid and there abusing there powers.

All i can say is admins of servers SHOULD have an age limit im sick and tired of seeing retarded admins in a the game!!!
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6756

Murphy <s18> wrote:

How very thoughtfull of you to come back with such an intellectual post
yes it is, not like u Lyin about seein me statpadding
__BrokenSoldier<S18>
Member
+0|6698

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

Go f urself u lying piece of shit liar

anyone with more then 2 braincells (obviously ur not one of em) understands that i spawned
in the padders squad 2 take screenshots...
ur just a noob idiot trying 2 clear ur shitty clanname
if u kicked me it was 4 owning u simple as that.
Dear god... the hypocrisy...

I find it ironic that you flame and badmouth our clan and attempt to insult our members by saying we lack intelligence? Jesus kiddo, you realyl can't say we lack braincells, your the one who is typing in chatspeak and your grammer is terrible.

Bleppen, I am not a high rank in S18, infact I am but a lowly private yet I have never seen any member of our clan stat pad. I also amuses me that you tell us that you were kicked for owning us? We don't kick for being good, we attempt to convince you to try and join S18

Grow up...
Murphy <s18>
Member
+8|6698|51st State
Of course not.
IceFyre<S18>
Member
+0|6698
In case any one wants to know we do actually run battle corder on our servers and the evidence can be checked at leisure.

So please stop bad mouthing our clan for having a popular and busy server.
TimBob
Member
+15|6699
Just ignore him hes obviously a young kid and hes proved that.
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6756

IceFyre<S18> wrote:

In case any one wants to know we do actually run battle corder on our servers and the evidence can be checked at leisure.

So please stop bad mouthing our clan for having a popular and busy server.
then u can check that ur murphy assclown teammate is a liar...
but of course u wouldnt, would be a shame if any of u tards were caught with a lie
Murphy <s18>
Member
+8|6698|51st State
you can check it yourself if it makes you feel any better, out of interest whats an assclown because i left school a very long time ago, pardon my ignorance

Last edited by Murphy <s18> (2006-02-09 10:51:43)

__BrokenSoldier<S18>
Member
+0|6698

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

then u can check that ur murphy assclown teammate is a liar...
but of course u wouldnt, would be a shame if any of u tards were caught with a lie
Against my better judgement I'm going to dignify that with a response....

If you want to insult our clan and members please do it in english you fucking retard... I am calm...
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6756

__BrokenSoldier<S18> wrote:

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

then u can check that ur murphy assclown teammate is a liar...
but of course u wouldnt, would be a shame if any of u tards were caught with a lie
Against my better judgement I'm going to dignify that with a response....

If you want to insult our clan and members please do it in english you fucking retard... I am calm...
were are u from?
a psychward?
__BrokenSoldier<S18>
Member
+0|6698
No, I'm a royal marines commando. Some people say its the same thing, I do what you do in a game for a living.
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6756

__BrokenSoldier<S18> wrote:

No, I'm a royal marines commando. Some people say its the same thing, I do what you do in a game for a living.
LMAO
a kid whatching 2 much tv i would say
__BrokenSoldier<S18>
Member
+0|6698
I can send you copy's of my recruitment forms... You give me an address and I'm up for it. I'm 16 and yes I am marine.
Murphy <s18>
Member
+8|6698|51st State
which is why you still wont answer my question of how old you are, he is infact a royal marine which is a lot more than you will ever do in your thread arguing existance of a life
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6756
u really take the price
Murphy <s18>
Member
+8|6698|51st State
i believe you are trying to say prize or piss i cant tell, in fact some people even say cake but never price

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard