Bernadictus
+1,055|6768

Is it just me or is the MP version of the G3 Semi-Automatic, and the in game version Full-Automatic?
Or am I missing something?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6675
nope, youre right.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6793

I wish the G3 was full auto in MP.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-12-17 08:30:00)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6674|can

usmarine2005 wrote:

Yup. It rapes in SP.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6768

Why have they made the G3 SA in Multiplayer? Making it SA degrades it to the title "worst assault rifle".
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6741|Charlie One Alpha

Bernadictus wrote:

Why have they made the G3 SA in Multiplayer? Making it SA degrades it to the title "worst assault rifle".
Except in hardcore mode. 1 shot kill.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6793

Bernadictus wrote:

I bet it was an oversight.  I never made video games, but would I be incorrect in thinking when they make these games, there is an SP team and an MP team working on the game?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6674|can

Bernadictus wrote:

I really don't know. Sucks, 'cause it's one of the best guns in SP.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2007-12-17 08:45:22)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6562

just bind fire to your mouse wheel. Its auto then
BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6418

Bernadictus wrote:

The G3 IMO is the best gun in the game. the worst assault rifle? the M14 or Mp44 hands down.
Chappy556
+14|6732

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

The G3 IMO is the best gun in the game. the worst assault rifle? the M14 or Mp44 hands down.
i'm always impressed by quality rather than quantity which is why i respect players that throw down with the g3 or the m14 and since i mainly play hardcore...both have unmatched stopping power in the assault category
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6435|Alberta, Canada
G3 is almost better as semi in MP. Hardcore mode and it's my favourite weapon.
ssulli
+17|6731|Raleigh, North Carolina
It's probably a matter of balance.  The developers probably did not want everyone using the same gun in MP.
Master*
Banned
+416|6526|United States

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Nah im gonna have to say P-90, its the G36E of COD4
Ryan
+1,230|6875|Alberta, Canada

TrashBlinD wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Yup. It rapes in SP.
It's great for accuracy and long range shots though in MP.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6685|USA

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

The M14 is most definitely NOT the worst assault rifle. You're just not that type of player. I love it, especially on hardcore, as others have said.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6355|New Haven, CT
AK sucks.

Edit: And since the Mp44 is basically an AK, it sucks too.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2007-12-17 17:36:00)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6188|Vancouver | Canada

nukchebi0 wrote:

AK sucks.

AK is the shit.
Brasso
+1,549|6662

R0lyP0ly wrote:

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

The M14 is most definitely NOT the worst assault rifle. You're just not that type of player. I love it, especially on hardcore, as others have said.
I prefer the G3 over the M14, although I'll admit I haven't used the M14 much.  The G3 is just quieter with less recoil, and packs the same punch.

Edit: Especially on Hardcore, where it's the BEST gun to be using.  (Besides my trusty Deagle at close range of course.)

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-12-17 18:43:19)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6817|Perth, Western Australia
Its balance. Now only if they'd balance all the rest of the shit.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6738|67.222.138.85

usmarine2005 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

I bet it was an oversight.  I never made video games, but would I be incorrect in thinking when they make these games, there is an SP team and an MP team working on the game?
They definitely do, I've seen some videos on the development of the game and they have interviews with the lead for SP development and the lead for MP development. I don't know if it's an oversight though, I think it might be a balance issue.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6355|New Haven, CT

DefCon-17 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

AK sucks.

AK is the inaccurate shit.
Fixed.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6817|Perth, Western Australia
The AK is one of the most overpowered guns in the game imo, along with the m60. It takes absolutely no skill to use (believe me I know... I got the silencer in like... one round)
psH
Banned
+217|6415|Sydney
sigh..the best gun easily is the M16. on hardcore its 1 burts ANYWHERE on the body with stopping power and they are dead.

i hate using it but anybody can pick it up and own with it.

by the way: if you aussie and your reading this say bye bye to your P90 and perks in ladder games. PAM mod makes the only perk deep impact.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6811|Great Brown North

nukchebi0 wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

AK sucks.

AK is shit.
Fixed.
refixed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard