irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|6172|Houston, Texas
well i thought it was a fairly nice video and good music.

i liked how yall took advantage of the hitboxes
too_money2007
+145|6317|Keller, Tx
Can I be like everyone else saying how it sucks because you're hitting hovering helos most of the time?

Good ownage though. I can usually get enough footage for a vid after 1-2 rounds, lol.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

too_money2007 wrote:

Can I be like everyone else saying how it sucks because you're hitting hovering helos most of the time?

Good ownage though. I can usually get enough footage for a vid after 1-2 rounds, lol.
If you can get that many jet shots and the variety of shots in 2 rounds I'll praise you as a helo god.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6454|Queens, NYC
Man to me, I don't care whether the target is stationary or not. I know for a fact he can TV way better than I can so I give him props and praise. I need to practice. TVing is one of the few reasons I've stayed away from any attack chopper seats. Great video overall. Even though it's 6 months after. ;D
too_money2007
+145|6317|Keller, Tx

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

If you can get that many jet shots and the variety of shots in 2 rounds I'll praise you as a helo god.
Deal.

If my buddy Tankgunner23 and I made a video, it would be ultra sick. Him and I basically dominate every single map/every round we play together in. He can pull some pretty sick manuevers to dodge everything in existence, and I usually don't miss tv shots unless my missile travels through the target (yay lag!).

I'll try and get some footage and make a vid.

What did you use to make the video? Vegas? I use WMM atm and I'm tired of it. I record at 1280x1024 and the final version always comes out at 780x420... butcher job!

Anyone know a nice "place" where I can "buy" Vegas 6.0?
Flaming_Maniac

too_money2007 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Deal.

If my buddy Tankgunner23 and I made a video, it would be ultra sick. Him and I basically dominate every single map/every round we play together in. He can pull some pretty sick manuevers to dodge everything in existence, and I usually don't miss tv shots unless my missile travels through the target (yay lag!).

What did you use to make the video? Vegas? I use WMM atm and I'm tired of it. I record at 1280x1024 and the final version always comes out at 780x420... butcher job!

I used Vegas 7.0. What are you using to record? FRAPS doesn't record at 1280x1024, but WMM can output at that resolution.

I expect night maps too.
too_money2007
+145|6317|Keller, Tx

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Deal.

If my buddy Tankgunner23 and I made a video, it would be ultra sick. Him and I basically dominate every single map/every round we play together in. He can pull some pretty sick maneuvers to dodge everything in existence, and I usually don't miss tv shots unless my missile travels through the target (yay lag!).

I used Vegas 7.0. What are you using to record? FRAPS doesn't record at 1280x1024, but WMM can output at that resolution.

I expect night maps too.
Bah, I'm using fraps to record. I thought it said I could record at 1280x1024. Do you use Vegas 7.0 to record also? Just curious, how much does 7.0 cost?

And, probably no night maps, as I despise SF.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6448|somewhere other then here

too_money2007 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Deal.

If my buddy Tankgunner23 and I made a video, it would be ultra sick. Him and I basically dominate every single map/every round we play together in. He can pull some pretty sick maneuvers to dodge everything in existence, and I usually don't miss tv shots unless my missile travels through the target (yay lag!).

I expect night maps too.
Bah, I'm using fraps to record. I thought it said I could record at 1280x1024. Do you use Vegas 7.0 to record also? Just curious, how much does 7.0 cost?

And, probably no night maps, as I despise SF.
lawl!
vegas is a editing software and why don't you just google it
and your little chopper movie was lame i dont see you hitting any moving j10s only f35's hovering and and almost to a complete stop

Last edited by voodoosniper7 (2007-06-19 14:07:42)

too_money2007
+145|6317|Keller, Tx

voodoosniper7 wrote:

lawl!
vegas is a editing software and why don't you just google it
Just did. I'm not going to pay $550 for it, no software is worth that much money to me.

Anyways, I'll get a friend to get it for me or something, my 6.0mb dsl blows.
Flaming_Maniac

FRAPS website wrote:

Choosing Half-size will store the movie at half the resolution of the game screen. Full-size will store the movie at the same resolution as the game screen up to 1152x864.
Higher res than that and it will automatically half the size.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654
nice video and good song and good resolution also

Last edited by blademaster (2007-06-19 15:25:52)

too_money2007
+145|6317|Keller, Tx

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

FRAPS website wrote:

Choosing Half-size will store the movie at half the resolution of the game screen. Full-size will store the movie at the same resolution as the game screen up to 1152x864.
Bah, gayness. I can't play at 1024x768 because it goes fullscreen, but is windowed, if you get what I mean.
Flaming_Maniac

too_money2007 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

FRAPS website wrote:

Bah, gayness. I can't play at 1024x768 because it goes fullscreen, but is windowed, if you get what I mean.
Yeah. For next movie I'm thinking probably record in half 1280x1024. Not as nice a resolution, but better framerate and a smaller filesize to have a chance at getting it on youtube.
t0mhank5
+319|6721|Surge
Mmm, Leviathan. Nice vid.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6462|USA

elite.mafia wrote:

nice work
just watched it again... leviathan ftw.
Flaming_Maniac
I love flying on Leviathan, but my gunner bitches sooooo much about it. something about not being able to see.
t0mhank5
+319|6721|Surge

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I love flying on Leviathan, but my gunner bitches sooooo much about it. something about not being able to see.
Gunners dont get the cool Black&White nightvision, just the crappy green vision. Its much cooler to fly.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6141|Carnoustie, Scotland

Bosjesman1 wrote:

Its nice but not that impressive. Its all short peaces its better when you have one round of chopper pwning then this…
Agreed. Still, nice job on the jets.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6658
how many times is this thread gona be revived?
Flaming_Maniac

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Probably as long as it is in my sig. Don't be jealous.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6658

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Probably as long as it is in my sig. Don't be jealous.
*puts own chopper video in sig*

its ONNNNN

*cue wild west standoff music*
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6724|Germany
NIce video! Though it was nothing special, it still is a very cool video.
The first song was a perfect fit, the second one coul have been chosen better. Something more agressive with more drive.
I really like the fast cuts. The SF footage was cool, especially the Leviathan round with night vision.

I guess it took so long because FM has to do other things aswell besides sitting in front of a comp 24/7.
DeathIsYou
:D
+9|5986|UK - England
I so wanna get in a chopper with either of you guys now! I'm thinking serious points!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6690|Disaster Free Zone

adv3rsary wrote:

i am not saying he is/is not a good gunner.. but he isnt hitting anything difficult here.. all straightforward shots that id laugh if he didnt hit.. maybe a second video with some cool near impossible shots would be more entertaining
I'd put that down to great piloting more then anything else. TVing anything isn't really that difficult if you have a good pilot who can line shots up correctly and quickly.

Liked the music, brought back some good memories.
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6128|sweden

DeathIsYou wrote:

I so wanna get in a chopper with either of you guys now! I'm thinking serious points!
ban ban ban

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard