Frogfan105
+18|6013|Your basement
See the subject line, Would anyone be interested, I wouldnt be able to provide a specific server or anything.
I got this Idea from Kyle's topic, this will be smaller and a weekly thing just to get BF2s Tf2ers together.
We could also try out Source mods in groups for kicks and giggles like empires
U.S. based because of me, but EU guys could have their own

Last edited by Frogfan105 (2007-12-09 17:08:22)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6715
Sounds like a goooood idea! But may be hard with time differences.
kptk92
u
+972|6421|tc_london
Sounds interesting, it'd be nice to have our own server

Eldu
+62|6121|Belgium
Yeah, it'd be really nice to have our own server ^^.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6723|Charlie One Alpha
If it's EU based, I'm in.

I'm not staying up until 4 am to play with the State-side people.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Eldu
+62|6121|Belgium
Same.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6415|dm_maidenhead
EU TF2 BF2S community > US TF2 BF2S community
kptk92
u
+972|6421|tc_london

Peter! wrote:

EU TF2 BF2S community > US TF2 BF2S community
kptk92
u
+972|6421|tc_london
After the success of today, I wouldn't mind agreeing to summin like this, and I'm sure others will agree also!
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6415|dm_maidenhead
Count me in tbh
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6666
We wouldn't even need a server, just arrange a meet on any random server with the steam community every weekend and commence the rape.

EDIT: also, next time we should try to get as many people as possible on the BF2s teamspeak server.

Last edited by Lucien (2007-12-15 15:29:40)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6507|N. Ireland
I speak from experience when I say the idea is great, but in reality it probably won't work out. The same thing was recommended with Battlefield 2 a while ago. A lot of people turned out. Then a few weeks later not so many people did and so on.

The reason why tonight was a success was because it was special. If you missed it, you were probably annoyed! If we did it every week then it wouldn't be special and wouldn't be as fun or probably have as big a turnout.

Good idea, but it just doesn't normally work out I'm afraid.

Kyle
kptk92
u
+972|6421|tc_london

kylef wrote:

I speak from experience when I say the idea is great, but in reality it probably won't work out. The same thing was recommended with Battlefield 2 a while ago. A lot of people turned out. Then a few weeks later not so many people did and so on.

The reason why tonight was a success was because it was special. If you missed it, you were probably annoyed! If we did it every week then it wouldn't be special and wouldn't be as fun or probably have as big a turnout.

Good idea, but it just doesn't normally work out I'm afraid.

Kyle
Your just making excuses so you dont have to plan summin each week

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard