_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6175
ok I need help in single player. I'm on the part where your on the carrier deck and the giant alien ship comes up.   The people in the VTOL tell me to blow the bay door open and fire a nuke into the bottom of the alien.  So I blow the bay door open and I have the cannon gun (assuming that is the nuke) and then i blow the bay door open they tell me to shoot the nuke.

I try that and each time it does something I sat on that same part for a good 20-30 mins trying to figure it out and couldn't.   So if someone could help me out on it I would really appreciate it.  thanks.
dan673
+46|5984
That happened to me too. All I did was restart the game, and load the last game I saved before I blew the hatch open, and it worked.
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6175
I restarted the part where the alien war ship first comes out and did it again to the hatch and still nothing and then restarted it to last saved and still nothing.   You have xfire dan?
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
I would help you if i could get out of the damn alien cave shit, its actually kind of gay.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

GodFather wrote:

I would help you if i could get out of the damn alien cave shit, its actually kind of gay.
where are you in the alien cave.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
from my other thread (not bashin)

Holey crap, im at the level where im in the alien structure, I just CANT BEAT IT!

I basically am stuck at the point where you come in and a bunch of machinery is working and theres an alien on some control panel...

Then i do the "Timed" gates and I got thrown into a wall and I just gave up...
tips on beating that quick and killing those bastards efficiently?
I figured out I have to get through the gates and out some other doors... But I basically gave up at the point where I got that far after like an hour of wandering and disorientation and then a fucking alien smashed my brains into the wall.

I was also looking out this window, this was mad gay, and I turn around, no cinematics, and one of those ugly bastards is RIGHT behind me then when i look at him like 3 inches from my face he goes, "ASHSHHSHSHAHHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I jumed up in my seat and shot hit in the face point blank

~~~
And I dont mean to hijack this dudes thread so could you post on http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=85750

Last edited by GodFather (2007-12-16 08:42:05)

dan673
+46|5984

_MysT1C_Ri|)er_ wrote:

I restarted the part where the alien war ship first comes out and did it again to the hatch and still nothing and then restarted it to last saved and still nothing.   You have xfire dan?
Thats strange, it worked for me. Yea, its dan673.
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6175
yea I watched a youtube video of it last night.   I was weird I killed all the aliens then tried it and it didn't work, then I tried what the video said and left all the aliens but I killed 2 of the smalller ones, tried it again and it worked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard