De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

First of all: Check the section again: It's the bf2s server EU section. If you don't care or just want to flame then I rather have you don't post at all.

Good, the title is pretty obvious. I hereby retire as head-admin of the EU server.

I became admin of the dead eu server one year ago and tried to revive it which I did pretty successful (with the help of a few great people). The server became an active place again, not as active as it once was, but compared to all the other dead servers around, I think we did a pretty good job.

As I'm not that dedicated anymore towards this game, and I'm tired of trying to please all requests without any possible solution that fits all, not to mention all the whining in game 24/7 of people (mainly not bf2s-ers), and trying to fix crashing servers, I decided it's time for me to go. With someone new and eager to do good for the server, this server has a chance to survive and continue to grow.

Don't worry, you are still in the capable hands of Liquidator, who is the other head-admin. He'll be your dictator now till Schuss, Liqui and me find a slave or co-head-admin to work for/with him.

I wish you all the best luck with the server, and I'll try to stick around and show up on it every now and then.

Thanks to everyone of the admin team for their faith in me, their support and loyality and the hard work they put in the server.

I also want to ask you guys to keep a positive attitude towards the new WOoKies who are currently joining our server and be patient with them so they can easily incorporate. My second request is to never forget where bf2s stands for: Teamwork and Fun.

I wish thee Goodbye and see you on the forums/server!

De_Jappe
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK

Now go find me a slave!
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6386|...
bf2 is very, very dead
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6594|EU

But you still will be my master, Jappe!

Well, as I understand, you leave your appointment but not us, right? So lets see you on server from time to time.

And thanks for all the work.

<3 legio
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6643|The Real World

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in. Sorry to see you stepping down.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

You're a good man Jappe,kudos to you my friend.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6376|NSW, Australia

you did what no other could do and revived the server and for that, i take my hat off to you.

see i can be nice too
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6192|Finland
you leaving? where is this world going

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2007-12-15 03:21:28)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6532|Southampton, UK

Negerkungen wrote:

legionair wrote:

But you still will be my master, Jappe!

Well, as I understand, you leave your appointment but not us, right? So lets see you on server from time to time.

And thanks for all the work.

<3 legio

De_Jappe wrote:

- snip -
Wow, sad to see it's died tbh.
Strange to know that in this time of which an oldie and a legend 'retires' there are still 4 of the original players from the Goldman age around to bid their wishes.

Good to speak to you all again lads..

GJ Jappe on the service you put in and how much you contributed - shame it cant go back 2 years, eh?

Last edited by naightknifar (2007-12-15 04:54:53)

Tran_Clevereye
Violon de la Nuit
+7|5963
It's sad to hear you are quitting that position, but I know your motives very well and understand them.

And it's not that bad, since you are still going to play with us once in a while... But first, let's have some dinner
Eldu
+62|6078|Belgium

Tran_Clevereye wrote:

It's sad to hear you are quitting that position, but I know your motives very well and understand them.

And it's not that bad, since you are still going to play with us once in a while... But first, let's have some dinner
Play with us, lol, I only saw you on the server once Trannie-boy . Become an active member!
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

Negerkungen wrote:

Tran_Clevereye
Violon de la Nuit
+7|5963

Eldu wrote:

Play with us, lol, I only saw you on the server once Trannie-boy . Become an active member!
well my friend, since you are only referring to the post months, I would like to point out to you that before my "winterstop" I frequently played the BF2s server.

And when I was talking about: "play with us" I meant playing with the BF2s people like you, doperwt, gary, hallvard, legionaire...
aLeX
.?
+160|6302|:D

gvers wrote:

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in. Sorry to see you stepping down.
Second that. Thanks for everything..
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Take care jappe, see you around, and great work on the server and everything!

en je weet het: "knallen met die ballen".
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
De_Jappe, my friend, my brother, good job, good job.

That'll do.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|NÃ¥rvei

Negerkungen wrote:

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6713|London

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Take care jappe, see you around, and great work on the server and everything!

en je weet het: "knallen met die ballen".
Pretty much what alpha said ^

Unless that bit in dutch means something like "I'll kick you in your balls" ?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Tran_Clevereye
Violon de la Nuit
+7|5963
it's more like: "go kick some ass" well that is what it stands for, not the literal translation
l41e
+677|6619

Varegg wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard