death_reaper
+0|6695
ea sucks why cant they just relase what they have of the patch and just add  what they r adding for th 1.2 on to the 1.3 it makes me happy and probably u

tell me what u think of ea and Delaying the patch
Ryle
+1|6791|Seattle
I think its a good thing they are delaying the patch, i dont want some halfass patch being released with bugs.

and it should be released with euroforce.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6731|Devon, England
then il hav to w8 longer! i dont rekkon they shudv even given a proper date cos i dont like waiting for 14th, itd be better as a suprise!
death_reaper
+0|6695
yeah i just HATE jumping nube tubers i think they should burn in hell and i want the new sniper rifle
khmer
+86|6717|Central California
Patience is a virtue. I think EA is good game company. Better late than never. If they feel the need to finish things up, more power to them. 
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6795|The Netherlands
Well I don't think it will come much later now. at its latest nex week wednesday. I have the time and patience to hold out a little longer between all bunny-hoppin n00btoobers and C4 tossers (everyone want's expert b4 the patch comes )
TROUSERS
+0|6712|United Kingdom
then il hav to w8 longer! i dont rekkon they shudv even given a proper date cos i dont like waiting for 14th, itd be better as a suprise!

Translates to, I think:
"Then i'll have to wait longer! I do not think they should even give us a release date, because I do not like waiting, I'd rather it be a surprise!"

Although I don't really talk chav. Besides, it's not EA managing the patch, fool, it's DICE.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6886|North Texas
The patch will be released when it's ready. It's not going to be today, and complaining about it isn't going to get it here any faster.

From what IndianScout said, it'll be next Tuesday.
death_reaper
+0|6695
where did u here that it will be released on the 14th
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6878|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
see u next tuesday...think about it...lmao
dan500
+57|6887
This is the problem..

People moan about problems..
..EA/DICE keep supporting the game by bring out patchs..
..They make a new one..
..NEVER set a release date for it..
..Say its going to be held up because there fixing some more bugs..
..People are getting mad because of the bugs..
..People getting mad because EA/DICE still working on the patch to fix the bugs people are crying about..

EA/DICE CANT WIN

EDIT: WTF, ITS POST TWICE (Yes, I only hit post once) I DELETE ONE, AND ITS GETS RID OF BOTH OF THEM?? WTF AND EDITS THEM BOTH WHEN I ONLY EDIT ONE???

Last edited by dan500 (2006-02-08 14:12:50)

JimCognito
+10|6720
Actually, a date was never given for the patch.  Though today EF should have been released and along with it the patch (or the patch yesterday or earlier to coincide).  EF was pushed back as we all know so big woop.

Anyway, this is the way online gaming is.  Deal with it.  BF42 was the same way.  It took a long time to get that game fully patched, why should this be any different?  Bitching and moaning cause "noob toobers, bunny hoppers, and dolphin divers" are lame is lamer than doing those things.  Welcome to online gaming?  If you don't like it go find another game, play single player, or shut up.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6814|Noizyland

I want them to get it as right as they can, I don't want a hastily handed out piece of shit full of bugs.
I have hearde so many alterations on the patch, I'm starting to think it won't change much.
Okay, so initially, they said that the GLs would have the spin-timer, making them not explode straight away. i have hered from official sounding sources that they are not doing this anymore.
They said they would make you able to pick up your deployed Mines, C4 and Claymores by pressing G. I have also heared they have scrapped that.
They promised that they would make it so Noob-cubers as they have come to be known, would not reign supreme by tossing C4 'nades. I've seen tester footage showing a C4-er quite happily going about his buisiness.

There are some more I think, regarding jumping and firing or something, but still, I hope we do get some neat new stuff.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6886|North Texas

death_reaper wrote:

where did u here that it will be released on the 14th
Right here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewpoll.php?pid=172687#p172687

Can I close this rant?
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6783|St. Paul, MN
good thing they are delaying it, I don't want bugs or mistakes in my patch. and i also like the game more or less as it is right now.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6887|"Frisco"

NM156 wrote:

Can I close this rant?
Of course. You don't need permission. This entire thread is pointless. Go out side and yell at a tree or something.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6886|North Texas

chuyskywalker wrote:

Go out side and yell at a tree or something.
Do I have to?

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6887|-

NM156 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Go out side and yell at a tree or something.
Do I have to?

Yes you fucking have to, Chuy commands it!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard