JimCognito
+10|6699
scoring 40 on foot is even easier since the weapons are too powerful now.  Take your time, play as a squad, give alerts to your team about spotting the enemy, they do the same, boom, you'll get 40.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6677| United States of America

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

I was just wondering how someone gets 40 kills in one round. That seems EXTREMELY difficult and practically impossible! The expert badges should be lowered to 30!
Be Commander
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6817|Long Beach, CA

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

Yes, i am. I play BF2 for fun when im not at football practice for the bengals.
Ah thats kool.  You wouldnt know me but i played at LBCC(1996-1998) when you where at Cerritos.I was the starting slot reciever at the time and the long snapper.  We played you guys at the Vet and on a punt I thought I had a dream shot on your ass but when you caught the ball you gave me a fake to my left and you where gone to the right for like a 40 yard punt return and I was on my face on the turf.  No biggie though I wrecked your guys middle LB and put him out for a few plays when I caught a hot route and went heads up with him.  He crumbled to the ground and wrapped my ankles or I might have scored.  I was a big receiver and in JC ball middle LBs usually arent that big in fact I was bigger than most of the ones we went against but your guys Middle LB was a pretty big dude.  It was a close game, back and forth if I remember right.  We scored a TD to go up by 2 late in the 4th quarter and I caught our 2PT conv. to make it a 4 point lead.  I know our sidline didn't feel safe.  Heck it was tough being ranked number 1 from the beginning of the season and having everyone gunning for us.  Anyways you shoulda won that game when you toasted our Corner and dropped that bomb off your hip.  Actually i thought your hands were suspect in college.  I think you have worked hard to be a better possesion reciever who can make big plays.  I always love to see the guys I played with and against do well in the League.  The Bengals are great team and I hope you guys continue to play well while your there.  you have conrtributed a lot to their success.  Hopefully Carson can get back to good health and put up Peyton manning numbers again because he is that good.   

Ill be looking for you on BF2.  my handle is ^DD^GRiPS.
Ptfo
Pengfixx
+5|6657|MA, USA
I'm so glad that it seems WormGuts and TJ have not only made up but now there is some sort of weird
been thru the same ground/combat bonding thing going on....anyone feel the tension around here??

I have used the commander / KIT to get passed a KIT badge I could not get. ie: could NOT get my basic Medic Combat for the loooongest time, so I went medic, commander, karkand, and bing  got it.

So until they PATCH this out too, you can try it to get over some of the harder min kills per kit.
but, you still have to be a decent commander.  You really won't be totally aware of your kill count, and you don't get the same point this way, but you can qualify.

This is also a way to get a fairly high KILL Streak going.  Again, you may still need to come out of the commander screen and check around for that guy who is looking at you at the min 7 knife kills to get HIS badge!!
mporlier
+42|6658|Montreal, Canada
Find a good heli pilot and sit in the gunner chair.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6681|USA

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

Getting 40 kills in a tank/apc will only get you the expert ARMOR badge. Not the badge for the kit your using. The only badge that i have that isnt basic is the veteran commander badge.
I got Vet Sniper in an APC the whole time.
Deagledave
+0|6671
-------------------EASIest Way to get 40 Kills-------------------

Stop wasting time posting stupid topics and play you geek!!!!

Remember Kids  -  DeagleDave Loves You      -dD-
[AR15]GerberSchwintz
+3|6656
It's not impossible. I've gotten 55 sniper kills in Mashtuur and 79 kills with anti tank in Sharqi. Just watch your minimap religiously and take the enemy by surprise.
DrakeRide55
+5|6671
Grap APC as USMC at Strike 64 map and whore alley spawn.  Its dirty but it will get ya 40+ kills easy.
USE UR ARMOR TO CAP FLAGS YOU SPAWN WHORE ! ! !
LOGAN
+0|6796

oberst_enzian wrote:

go commander on the spetnaz team in surge, and arty the ridge near checkpoint. if your enemy is good enough to hold it and the battle doesn't spread, you will have 40 kills in no time. well, by the end of the round, anyway.
arty "kills" dont get counted as kills, you simply get a point for each one as far as i know.. been that way since at least 1.12.

as some one already mentioned, get a good pilot, preferably someone you can communicate with, and hop on a 64 man wake server.. get on chinese and hunt down some blackhawks with the TV missile, if you can get in the chopper right off the start and catch the first one off the ship that pretty much guarantees 6 kills right off the start and just keep that up.. i went on a 52 kill streak gunning for myself with the tv misile just camping the carrier killing anything that tried to take off. it'll be a little tougher in the patch though for sure.
Adonlude
+2|6798

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I can easily get over 40 kills when i'm in a killin' mood.
You have apparently had your stats reset. Would that have anything to do with your ability to easily get over 40 kills in a round???
Sniekj
+1|6670|Stramproy (netherlands)
shoot 40 people
JimKong
+31|6661|Ohio
Karkand. 16 player server. If you can't get then I have one suggestion for you:

Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove>BF2
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|6007|Mountain Dew
Go on Wake and camp airfield
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6482|A W S M F O X
WTF?

Look how long ago last post was.............FFS.
Don_JoFo123
+61|6552|Stavanger, Norway
lol
Afrika_18
+26|6561
I do it regularly just using a knife, it just takes practice (the first time I tried it using only a knife I only got something like 35 kills or so in one round) keep practicing and you'll get it eventually.  I've recently forced myself to not use guns at all because I get too many haxxor accusations (I would get upwards of 150 kills per round or so...).  Just using a knife evens the score somewhat.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6775|Hell, p.o box 666

no necroposting!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard