Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6570|England

Ma latest movie, shorter than all of the others for those who dont like long movies!

This is the 3rd time this movie has been made, it was originally at 12minutes long (which I didnt want) and then this has been made twice.
Most of the same footage has been used but crammed into 1 song so its a bit more action packed and streaks have been "split-up" so you get less time between kills.

It has also been made mostly to an Anti-Tank and Assault theme, with some medic paddles thrown in for good measure

All footage from no more than 3 rounds per night map on the BF Gotland WITH vehicles server (75ping), so RDMC/Flemish/GaryBuck and others appear in it.

http://www.stage6.com/user/SnakeShiT99/ … ight-Style

Hope you enjoy it

Last edited by Snake (2007-12-09 14:18:21)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6458|USA
Buy a new computer and buy FRAPS, then remake this please...
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6534

elite.mafia wrote:

why...I thought it was fine.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6374|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

farmerfez wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

why...I thought it was fine.
So did I. Be quiet.

Snake, you do like your expansion packs don't you

Good solid footage, the forklift roadkills added the comedic value you always throw into your movies. Joe Satriani You know my thoughts on that. Pity the song was poor quality. At one point I thought I saw Daqing Oilfields, but it just looked the same on Night Flight.

Nice video again, hope to see more of them coming along.

8/10. Well done mate.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6152|San Antonio, Texas
10/10. With your comp, you make BF2 look like CoD4!

Great kills, especially loved the G3 kills. That gun packs a punch! The missile kills were good too.
Sambuccashake
+126|6614|Sweden
Absolutely great!

The Satch track would earn you a +1 on its own. 
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6570|England

Thx @ all.

elite.mafia wrote:

Errr, I dont really plan on bettering a 2.6 duo core, 4Gb RAM and an 8800GTX anytime soon. What makes you state that I need a new PC?
Fraps....point taken, I know about that I got the full version but it refused to work, so I went back to the unregistered.

nighthawk843 wrote:

Pity the song was poor quality.
I know, I tried 4-5 compiles of the movie, and the same perfect quality song came out like this. Ive recently downloaded a trial of vegas, and even that output the same quality so I dont know what the hell has gone wrong with the music. But I only noticed a quality reduction in the first part building up to the forklifts so I let it go.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6329|The Netherlands
I really love it, It makes me wanna play SF. +1
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6416|Belgium
So this is the movie you were uploading last weekend?

To be honest, the music wasn't exactly my genre but that's a matter of personal taste. I liked the night maps theme and there were nice frags in there as well as some funny ones (creeping up in front of the sniper and then knifing him + forklift, always good for some laughs).
I know you compiled it to make it more action packed but I'm one of those guys that doesn't mind seeing the lead up to the kills or continuity. One thing that perhaps would have spiced it up a bit is the clever use of tactical equipment since this is SF after all. I like seeing skill, but I also like to see tactics. And I know you use them all the time to outsmart smurfs from personal experience

What's left now, a vanilla frag movie? Or a more extensive SF one, not only focussed on night maps?

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2007-12-13 01:18:18)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6742|The Hague, Netherlands

nice frag movie snake.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

You know, I hardly every played night maps because of my shitty comp. It looked terrible, and I couldn't join any remotely full servers or else I'd get major lag. But after seeing this, I definitely want to go back to those maps once I get my new comp. Great vid!
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6189
please get a full version of fraps..
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6748|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
great vid man, good and interesting kills, good variety, good editiing, good movie
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6500|UK , Birmingham
nice to see something new. i would say shorten the movie and put the best clips in. would make it better and.

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6416|Belgium

snake wrote:

Fraps....point taken, I know about that tongue I got the full version but it refused to work, so I went back to the unregistered.

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/eviljonte/english2520motherfucker2520do2520yo.gif
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6227|Escea

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

snake wrote:

Fraps....point taken, I know about that tongue I got the full version but it refused to work, so I went back to the unregistered.

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230 … 2520yo.gif
lol
nice work thar snake
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6748|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
yeah i like ur other videos too
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6467|A W S M F O X

elite.mafia wrote:

Werent you the guy who made a fail kark IO medic aids vid by recording your screenw ith videocamera?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard