destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6618|Canada
is it just me or is hardcore mode the only mode CoD 4 is worth playing in? i personally cannot play reg cod 4 servers anymore. just no fun. people just run around without needing cover bc it takes half a clip to kill a guy.

but in Hardcore mode, you need to be sneaky and use cover if you want to live for more than 5 seconds.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6686|Ireland
No because 1 G3 shot owns you. really annyoing when your trying to snipe people with a sniper.
Home
Section.80
+447|6839|Seattle, Washington, USA

Bleh, I don't really like hardcore. FFA, Team deathmatch, and Oldschool are about all I play.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I like hardcore best too more realistic and you really have to check your weapons alot more because of the lack of HUD

it's usually the noobs (i said usually, that doesn't mean all of you) who prefer regular COD4 because they can't stay alive / camp their brains out in hardcore....
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6131|New Jersey
I don't like hardcore because everyone camps like fags.  They're all afraid to go out into the open and actually make a move to advance, so they just stay in the same place for 10 minutes.  So, I pull my hair out and leave the server in frustration.
Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
Hardcore sucks cock. The end.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6455|meh-land
Hardcore is awesome

i don't really like hardcore seek and destroy but IMO its better than regular in a lot of ways

Case and point
In regular mode it takes two headshots from the AK47 to kill someone
in hardcore one shot to the head kills you, and two or three to the body kills you
psH
Banned
+217|6375|Sydney
1 M21 shot = instant death, no matter what health, no matter where on the body. good for you, bad when your on the barrel end.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6383|Southern California
I agree hardcore is good. I woulda like it with SLIGHTLY less damage, maybe 2 hits for most weapons but Its much better then taking 2-3 shots to the head...
zeidmaan
+234|6406|Vienna

Hardcore is the best. Although the ridiculously small maps in COD4 seem even smaller in HC (I know they are not actually smaller).

When the mods come out with bigger maps than HC will shine.
ReTox
+100|6490|State of RETOXification
Hardcore Sabo and HQ FTW
killaer
+41|6709
I play a variety of all game modes pretty much. If I'm feeling like a slow paced game, I'll take a Hardcore/search and destroy type game. If I just wanna go kill shit I'll go for some Team Death Match and take out the shotgun.

A good middle ground for me is really the Headquarters mode, not as hectic as TDM but still a good pace.
BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6378
hardcore is for those who CANT kill people in regular mode. sure if played without everyone camping hardcore could be fun, but no. all anyone ever does in hardcore is camp and use their one bullet(cuz thats all it takes) to kill people running by them. i reached level 55 in about 4 work days playing regular mode. i mean really how effin hard is it to aim?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

hardcore is for those who CANT kill people in regular mode. sure if played without everyone camping hardcore could be fun, but no. all anyone ever does in hardcore is camp and use their one bullet(cuz thats all it takes) to kill people running by them. i reached level 55 in about 4 work days playing regular mode. i mean really how effin hard is it to aim?
Get the fuck out, you sound like Bennet.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS
HC is probably best for me. Nullifies the lag aspect which makes me look soo shit at the game (hey, 12 fps average (not joking) + 150 ping minimum = pain).

Can sometimes suck with the campers, though.

Last edited by Spark (2007-12-08 16:44:39)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6327|Oregon
I much prefer hardcore.
far more fun.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6750|Brixham, UK
Hardcore is fine in small doses, but the problem with S&D in HC modes is that quite often the attacking team can just be camped out of the game. A few people covering the entrances to bomb spots can win easily - there's only so many flashbangs you can use It's a nice change of pace, but it's a little too snipery for me... I hate not being able to move much for fear of being killed in one shot.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6395|Alberta, Canada
Hardcore sabotage has been one of the coolest CoD experiences ever for me.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6319|105 RVK

SpIk3y wrote:

I don't like hardcore because everyone camps like fags.
lol how can u camp like a fag?
FloppY_
­

Missionless wrote:

SpIk3y wrote:

Butsecks in tent ?
Pink tent ?

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-11 07:15:26)

FloppY_
­

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Hardcore sabotage has been one of the coolest CoD experiences ever for me.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6750|Brixham, UK

Missionless wrote:

SpIk3y wrote:

By 'raping' the enemies, as it were.
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6590|Newfoundland, Canada
I like hardcore but I like regular just the same. I tend to run around a lot when playing, so in hardcore I die a lot quicker, because running at an enemy with a knife in HC doesn't exactly work as well as it does in regular.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6511|Adelaide, South Australia

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

I like hardcore but I like regular just the same. I tend to run around a lot when playing, so in hardcore I die a lot quicker, because running at an enemy with a knife in HC doesn't exactly work as well as it does in regular.
All depends on if you have Matyrdom/Last Stand then
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6590|Newfoundland, Canada
Yerp but I don't usually have those equipped, so it's *swing's knife* *misses* *gets shot in the face* for me all the time.

Damn BF2 got me trying to knife everything I come up to in COD4.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard