Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6232

Masterstyle wrote:

The P90... I just unlocked it and frankly Im gonna whore this thing dry. I can easily knock down 2-4 guys each respawn, close, med and semi long range thanks to the red dot sight.

My config is
Attachment: Red Dot Sight
Perk 1: Frag x 3
Perk 2: Double Tap
Perk 3: Deep Impact

Its gonna get nerfed I feel it.
What server do you play on hahahaha. I want to own some scrubs.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
Actually, the M4A1 is the G36E of CoD4. It is on PS3 anyway.
#rekt
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6546
The Scorpion is better, but then I have been using it on hardcore only

Bandolier 
Doubletap
Deeper bullet penetration.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6751|Great Brown North

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

point, click and hold, move on to next target >.<
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland
lol, no-one is asking ofr the gun to be nerfed, they're just wondering if it willl be, some of you guys really need to chill out
Lai
+186|6122

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's like an mp5 with longer range, higher clip size, faster rof

It's not that overpowered, but they will probably reduce the accuracy at range significantly.

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Way too accurate at long range.
Which corresponds correctly to the real world
Chappy556
+14|6671

UK|Hooligan wrote:

Q. So when are they gonna nerf this gun?

A. When retards keep making endless posts about them doing it as they cant over come someone with one.

Leave the game alone, and lets not have the words "Nerfed" and "COD4" in the headline of ANY topic.
amen
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6729|Brixham, UK
I unlocked this, did the first challenege. Haven't touched it since.

Hated the darn thing. This post makes me want to try it again, but I didn't see anything too special in it.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6548|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You fuckers make me want to get CoD4.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6806|Kubra, Damn it!

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Same for PC. I'll take my M4 over a P90 anyday.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6729|Brixham, UK
Tried the M4 again the other day. Used to love it, now it's a bit... meh. Very little recoil is nice, but doesn't kill people fast enough for me.

I love how everyone thinks 'nerf this,' and yet there's always someone out there who thinks that guns fine, and something else should be nerfed. And repeat.

Sign of good balance IMO.

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6751|Great Brown North
nobody likes my solution?
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6565|Las Vegas, NV USA
Is it me, or am I the only one largely unconcerned about what gun I die from?

Personally, most gun battles I do die from are what I would typically refer to as "meant to happen."

Meaning, I was shot from behind or the side, or facing more than one person, or noob-tubed, or just about anything else that I can think of that would result in me thinking...  "Well, this is gonna suck."

Because, other than that, I think that most of the guns are just about equally lethal in some way or form, no matter the gun used.  Whether it be through pure stopping power, rate of fire, sheer firepower, or some combination of factors.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6501

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

they already nerfed it for league play, pubbing this game is shit anyways
well i dont have the real game yet so
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's not that overpowered, but they will probably reduce the accuracy at range significantly.
Yeah, but I really like my MP5, so I haven't really tried out the P90 yet.  Is it really that good?  I'll probably stick to the MP5 then.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6678|67.222.138.85

haffeysucks wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Yeah, but I really like my MP5, so I haven't really tried out the P90 yet.  Is it really that good?  I'll probably stick to the MP5 then.
Well that's what I meant, it's basically an amped up mp5. I like the mp5 a lot too, it was my main CQC, but after trying the p90, there just isn't any getting around it's the better gun.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6127|Vancouver | Canada

TrueArchon wrote:

Personally, most gun battles I do die from are what I would typically refer to as "meant to happen."

Meaning, I was shot from behind or the side, or facing more than one person, or noob-tubed, or just about anything else that I can think of that would result in me thinking...  "Well, this is gonna suck."

Because, other than that, I think that most of the guns are just about equally lethal in some way or form, no matter the gun used.  Whether it be through pure stopping power, rate of fire, sheer firepower, or some combination of factors.
What he said.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

I use the P90 as my SMG of choice because of it's high capasity. I don't find it particularly brilliant, I like the Skorpion better except for it's miniscule capasity. I never have a problem with people always shooting me with it either, I get killed by an array of different things.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
[ŘǍĐİøǍČŦİVẸ]
+5|5968|Hell
I like the silenced MP5 (with double tap and bando.) because if u dont kill them with a gun most people dont even notice you so you go knife them. yet i have noticed its pretty innacurate but hey, thats the fun
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6735

killer21 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You fuckers make me want to get CoD4.
I finally got around to playing the demo and I will be getting it in a week or so. 
same here, although it might be a bit longer till i get it
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States

TrueArchon wrote:

I agree, even the pistol can kill people easily all you have to do is aim for their head or tap the mouse quickly and they go down fast.
1s1k_hellspawn
+5|6171|in the woods of maine
the p 90 rocks... it should not be nerfed.. its a great gun
Lynx14
+41|5941
I'm sorry please rename this thread to "The Official Bitch Cry and Whine about how overpowered certain guns are in CoD4"

This is just like Bf2 and the G36E, they aren't going to nerf it, they dont plan to either. Plenty of easy ways to beat nade tube, martydom , p90 ect so dont whine please.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6451|Purdue
It's a great gun, but I just don't like using it. Don't know why. I usually use the M16 or MP5, when I'm not sniperingz.
Lai
+186|6122

Lynx14 wrote:

I'm sorry please rename this thread to "The Official Bitch Cry and Whine about how overpowered certain guns are in CoD4"

This is just like Bf2 and the G36E, they aren't going to nerf it, they dont plan to either. Plenty of easy ways to beat nade tube, martydom , p90 ect so dont whine please.
Are you suggesting that the BF2 G36e is NOT overpowered then?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard