xkullx
+105|6204
No speeding up during shots.
Luck ?  Dont know about that, I do such shots pretty often now.
Didnt get so many shots like that in my early Bf2 days, but now I pretty much get from 5-20 shots like that in a round all depending.
Though I have picket out the very best ones to use in ultra, I could have made the movie 3 times longer with all the clips I have taken away.

If you try to shoot dragshots a lot, eventually you will do them more often, it just takes time.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6317|England
Dude that was fucking immense. Shame to see you go to COD4
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

How many of those shots were just fluke?
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|5980|Mountain Dew
a   W    S    O    M   E
hacefrio
+4|6236

Stormscythe wrote:

Nice editing. Always speeded up at the time of the kill. Either that, or you were extremely lucky all the time.
I think you're referring to his drag-shot technique and I don't think it is sped up at all.

And a question for you xkullx and all m95 users, is there some trick to using the 50 cal. like aiming using the bottom of the reticle like Nyte said?  Because I can be within 50m of my target who is not moving at all, I hit the head and nothing happens.  I can't even shoot someone out of a chopper if I'm standing right next to it while take off.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

xkullx wrote:

Hope u like
Only a seriously, avid and deluded sniper hater couldnt like that.
Insane hit-reg, reaction times and shots. If every sniper in the game was even a quarter as good as you (and stopped clay spamming) I think the class would actually be feared, rather than laughed at.

+1 doesnt do it justice.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638
lame, i got bored after 2 minutes of it.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

The M95 shots were awesome, especially the gunner who switched into his dead pilots seat and tried to come and get you, but got shot out too.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6566|London
Go snipe in Cod4, with aim like that you'll be pr0.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

Wow! Good Job! +1
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Your lucky that those COD4 players were total noobs xD

But the BF2 sniping makes me think "1000 hours spent in BF2?"
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

I'm always amazed at your videos. Very nice work, once again.
xkullx
+105|6204
The M95 is a little tricky to use properly.

There are 2 ways of increasing accuracy with M95
1. Hold fire button after you shoot and until you get the hitreg displayed in your crosshair
2. Dont shoot more than 2 shoots from same position, move 1-2 meters sideways between every 2. shot

If you gonna use it in close combat, add movement to your crosshair ( i.e dragshots ), doesn`t need to be quick, but some crosshair movements actually helps hitreg with M95 up close.

To all others thanks for the critics, yeah and those COD4 players basicly sucked, but there was a couple of good kills
FunKYPenGuin
FunKY Member
+19|5976|Sydney
Not only are you the best sniper I have ever seen or imagined, but you are also a bloody good editor.
Good work man!
Love your work!
I wish I could learn how to snipe like that!

Last edited by FunKYPenGuin (2007-12-09 17:38:49)

N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6230|israel

FunKYPenGuin wrote:

I wish I could learn how to snipe like that!
Try lower your mouse sens ingame to 0.1 - and on mouse to 400DPI..

ull be able to snap like that, thu its not that easy.. u need big ass mouse pad, and lot of practice.

evry snap that u see in the movie was a wide mouse move - wich makes it more accuret.

I tryed very low sens once, didnt work 4 me, only big xkullx can play like that 
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6317|The Netherlands
I hope I don't see you shoot me out of an JSF :').

Your way to good, amazing shots!
Sambuccashake
+126|6602|Sweden
Holy crap!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

hacker.
15 more years! 15 more years!
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6340|Belfast
ive just notcied how much teh M95 pwns on karkand
i see alot of "aimbot" and "hack"  on those message boards
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6363|Netherlands tbh

Snake wrote:

xkullx wrote:

Hope u like
Only a seriously, avid and deluded sniper hater couldnt like that.
Insane hit-reg, reaction times and shots. If every sniper in the game was even a quarter as good as you (and stopped clay spamming) I think the class would actually be feared, rather than laughed at.

+1 doesnt do it justice.
Good description couldn't add more.
JAyThaRevo
+31|6278|Austria

Mitch wrote:

hacker.
u make me laugh
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6644
Get on xfire We never talk anymore
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Safrguns
+105|6122
Heh... and people wonder why I spend all my time in a tank!
Geez dude!... how are you firing mid jump?????

Extremely impressive video!...  I would like to add this to the index sticky.
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6461|Everywhere and nowhere
Kull, I am one of the many medic whores you'll find on the Karkand servers you play on. Unfortunately our server (ESF) doesn't use Battlerecorder.. So I doubt I'd ever see you there.

To get to the point... I usually go out of my way to make Snipers as miserable as possible. I do this because most snipers are useless idiots that spam claymores.. contribute nothing to the team as far as capping flags goes.. sit back from a far and pester me with body shots that force me to throw a medic pack.. they take comfort in going 7-0 on a 64 person infantry server... and they usually go by some douchy name like "SniperINSERT#HERE."

You are probably the only sniper I would think twice about rushing and raping. Bravo on the skills, bravo on the videos.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6330|Too late for you to know...

ProteinRage wrote:

Kull, I am one of the many medic whores you'll find on the Karkand servers you play on. Unfortunately our server (ESF) doesn't use Battlerecorder.. So I doubt I'd ever see you there.

To get to the point... I usually go out of my way to make Snipers as miserable as possible. I do this because most snipers are useless idiots that spam claymores.. contribute nothing to the team as far as capping flags goes.. sit back from a far and pester me with body shots that force me to throw a medic pack.. they take comfort in going 7-0 on a 64 person infantry server... and they usually go by some douchy name like "SniperINSERT#HERE."

You are probably the only sniper I would think twice about rushing and raping. Bravo on the skills, bravo on the videos.
A familiar face.

Best vid I've seen of yours Kull.  Going out with a bang. +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard